Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

I took it's temperature and would you fking know, the spoon never got warmer. not once. over and over and over and never once. so now, you show how it will get warmer. go.

I took it's temperature and would you fking know, the spoon never got warmer.

Are you shocked?
If you did the math, you'd understand why......
I don't have to do the math, I did an experiment and fk, the spoon didn't get warmer. so, spanky, you're wrong.
The math didn't show the spoon would get warmer. The spoon didn't get warmer. Sounds like I'm right. Again.
I don't believe you, post your math. you said everything radiates, if it radiates it must heat it. isn't that what radiate means?

I don't believe you

I don't have anything to do with it. You've got the data, you did the experiment.
Your results should have followed the math. If you can't do the math, that's your fault.

you said everything radiates,

Only if it's above absolute zero.

if it radiates it must heat it.

It? You said they.
so no math problem eh? you said you did the math. so show me your math. come on big guy step up

Only if it's above absolute zero

if they are both next to one another, they would qualify to the absolute zero spec. so I'm still looking for your radiation off the ice. let's see it. And I don't really need your made up math. you can't show it. measure it, none of it. you lose derp!!!

Are you shocked?
I don't have to do the math, I did an experiment and fk, the spoon didn't get warmer. so, spanky, you're wrong.
The math didn't show the spoon would get warmer. The spoon didn't get warmer. Sounds like I'm right. Again.
I don't believe you, post your math. you said everything radiates, if it radiates it must heat it. isn't that what radiate means?

I don't believe you

I don't have anything to do with it. You've got the data, you did the experiment.
Your results should have followed the math. If you can't do the math, that's your fault.

It? You said they.
so no math problem eh? you said you did the math. so show me your math. come on big guy step up

if they are both next to one another, they would qualify to the absolute zero spec. so I'm still looking for your radiation off the ice. let's see it. And I don't really need your made up math.

I said, "If you did the math, you'd understand why...…"

You didn't do the math, obviously.

if they are both next to one another, they would qualify to the absolute zero spec.

Try that again, in English.....

And I don't really need your made up math.

I'm not Stefan or Boltzmann, I didn't make up anything.

Are you shocked?

I don't believe you

It? You said they.

if they are both next to one another, they would qualify to the absolute zero spec. so I'm still looking for your radiation off the ice. let's see it. And I don't really need your made up math. you can't show it. measure it, none of it. you lose derp!!!

so I'm still looking for your radiation off the ice. let's see it.

upload_2019-7-23_15-46-52.png

Do the math, post your answer.

I don't believe you

It? You said they.

if they are both next to one another, they would qualify to the absolute zero spec. so I'm still looking for your radiation off the ice. let's see it. And I don't really need your made up math.

if they are both next to one another, they would qualify to the absolute zero spec.

nope you said the math didn't show, implies you did the math. your words not mine. So let's see this magic math problem that produced the spoon not getting warmer.

you really hate the 2nd Law of Physics eh? I continue to laugh at you. I'm still waiting on a spoon to get hot sitting next to an ice cube.

I'm still waiting on a spoon to get hot sitting next to an ice cube.

That's because you can't do the Stefan-Boltzmann math.
I took it's temperature and would you fking know, the spoon never got warmer. not once. over and over and over and never once. so now, you show how it will get warmer. go.

Are you shocked?

I don't believe you

It? You said they.

so I'm still looking for your radiation off the ice. let's see it.

View attachment 270678

Do the math, post your answer.
nope you do the math your claim. so provide the numbers fool.

I don't believe you

It? You said they.

nope you said the math didn't show, implies you did the math. your words not mine. So let's see this magic math problem that produced the spoon not getting warmer.

I'm still waiting on a spoon to get hot sitting next to an ice cube.

That's because you can't do the Stefan-Boltzmann math.

Are you shocked?

So you did the math and it showed the spoon would warm? I don't believe you.

I don't have to do the math, I did an experiment and fk, the spoon didn't get warmer.

If you did the math, you'd see the spoon wasn't supposed to get warmer.

I don't believe you

It? You said they.

Are you shocked?

I don't have to do the math, I did an experiment and fk, the spoon didn't get warmer.

I see your issue, you think you're posting as me. I guess, cause dude, you're in way out their land. You been looking at shrooms or something? wow, You are Todd, I am JC456. go practice in front of mirror.

Hilarious. Fortunately entropy is all about entropy moving in one direction. Not energy. The increasing entropy law in a lot of books.

You can't even get the basics right...which is why you are wrong on everything else...you base everything you think you know on very fundamental misunderstandings...the sort of flawed thinking that leads you to believe a flashlight represents spontaneous movement of energy..

Entropy is concerned with the dispersal of energy...and energy only moves spontaneously in one direction...and all spontaneous processes are irreversible...

I don't believe you

It? You said they.

Are you shocked?

I see your issue, you think you're posting as me. I guess, cause dude, you're in way out their land. You been looking at shrooms or something? wow, You are Todd, I am JC456. go practice in front of mirror.

You think discovering a room temperature spoon isn't getting warmer sitting next to an ice cube proves something new? You're funny.

Sorry you dropped out of 7th grade math.

Hilarious. Fortunately entropy is all about entropy moving in one direction. Not energy. The increasing entropy law in a lot of books.

You can't even get the basics right...which is why you are wrong on everything else...you base everything you think you know on very fundamental misunderstandings...the sort of flawed thinking that leads you to believe a flashlight represents spontaneous movement of energy..

Entropy is concerned with the dispersal of energy...and energy only moves spontaneously in one direction...and all spontaneous processes are irreversible...

energy only moves spontaneously in one direction..

Still no luck finding a list of spontaneous emitters in the solar system? Durr.

More feigned bluster.
A battery discharging through a conductor is spontaneous. Try Googling is a voltaic cell spontaneous. Yes I know you think nothing on earth is spontaneous but look it up anyway so you know what scientists think.

Entropy is concerned with the dispersal of energy...and energy only moves spontaneously in one direction.

Your first sentence is true, but your second sentence is ambiguous..

You think discovering a room temperature spoon isn't getting warmer sitting next to an ice cube proves something new? You're funny.

Not new, fk no, merely pointing out the obvious to stupid shits who think ice radiates heat!

So you still think the ice radiates heat?

Not new, fk no, merely pointing out the obvious to stupid shits who think ice radiates heat!

Ice above absolute zero doesn't radiate? Why not?

So you still think the ice radiates heat?

Yes, all matter above absolute zero radiates.

upload_2019-7-23_15-46-52-png.270678

You can use this ^ formula to calculate how much.

You can use that formula for theoretical perfect black bodies in theoretically perfect vacuums...use it for anything else anywhere else and you get false data because you used the wrong formula.

Ice above absolute zero doesn't radiate? Why not?
prove the ice is radiating. No math, show with a measurement device this radiation. you know, observed empirical evidence. just that. why do you avoid that?

You can use that formula for theoretical perfect black bodies in theoretically perfect vacuums...use it for anything else anywhere else and you get false data because you used the wrong formula.
he won't provide the observable evidence that an ice cube radiates. It seems rather simple to me.

You can use that formula for theoretical perfect black bodies in theoretically perfect vacuums.
It doesn't have to be a perfect black body since emissivity is in the formula.

.use it for anything else anywhere else and you get false data because you used the wrong formula.
That's not what science says. The formula works anywhere. But if you want to know the net radiation you have to subtract out what it is absorbing. Look it up.

You can use that formula for theoretical perfect black bodies in theoretically perfect vacuums.
It doesn't have to be a perfect black body since emissivity is in the formula.

.use it for anything else anywhere else and you get false data because you used the wrong formula.
That's not what science says. The formula works anywhere. But if you want to know the net radiation you have to subtract out what it is absorbing. Look it up.

it says black body. why are you lying?

Stefan-Boltzmann Law

"The energy radiated by a blackbody radiator per second per unit area is proportional to the fourth power of the absolute temperature and is given by

stef1.gif
"

Forum List

Back