Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

You can use that formula for theoretical perfect black bodies in theoretically perfect vacuums...use it for anything else anywhere else and you get false data because you used the wrong formula.

You can also use it for "other than ideal radiators" Durr

So you did the math and it showed the spoon would warm? I don't believe you.

I don't have to do the math, I did an experiment and fk, the spoon didn't get warmer.

If you did the math, you'd see the spoon wasn't supposed to get warmer.
I see your issue, you think you're posting as me. I guess, cause dude, you're in way out their land. You been looking at shrooms or something? wow, You are Todd, I am JC456. go practice in front of mirror.

You think discovering a room temperature spoon isn't getting warmer sitting next to an ice cube proves something new? You're funny.

Sorry you dropped out of 7th grade math.
Not new, fk no, merely pointing out the obvious to stupid shits who think ice radiates heat!

Ice above absolute zero doesn't radiate? Why not?
prove the ice is radiating. No math, show with a measurement device this radiation. you know, observed empirical evidence. just that. why do you avoid that?

prove the ice is radiating.

If it's above absolute zero, it's radiating.

You prove it doesn't radiate.

You'll be famous!!!

You can use that formula for theoretical perfect black bodies in theoretically perfect vacuums...use it for anything else anywhere else and you get false data because you used the wrong formula.

why doesn't it state that then?

upload_2019-7-23_15-46-52-png.270678

DURR

I see your issue, you think you're posting as me. I guess, cause dude, you're in way out their land. You been looking at shrooms or something? wow, You are Todd, I am JC456. go practice in front of mirror.

You think discovering a room temperature spoon isn't getting warmer sitting next to an ice cube proves something new? You're funny.

Not new, fk no, merely pointing out the obvious to stupid shits who think ice radiates heat!

prove the ice is radiating. No math, show with a measurement device this radiation. you know, observed empirical evidence. just that. why do you avoid that?

You'll be famous!!!
that doesn't prove a thing, durr, you can make that statement until you die and I don't really care. the fact is you can't prove it does. so you fail science 101.

DURR
it says Ideal radiators. so it seems you're the durr

upload_2019-7-24_10-51-37.png

DERP

You'll be famous!!!
that doesn't prove a thing, durr, you can make that statement until you die and I don't really care. the fact is you can't prove it does. so you fail science 101.

the fact is you can't prove it does.

Are you famous yet?

DURR

View attachment 270788

DERP
yep, ideal radiator is a blackbody. durr maybe you should actually learn what an ideal radiator is. durr

You'll be famous!!!

Are you famous yet?
I don't need to be. you just need to prove that an ice cube will warm a spoon sitting next to it cause you say it's radiating heat.

DURR

View attachment 270788

DERP
yep, ideal radiator is a blackbody. durr maybe you should actually learn what an ideal radiator is. durr

yep, ideal radiator is a blackbody.

Yep. And a non-ideal radiator is a grey body.

That's why this
upload_2019-7-24_11-14-26.png
comes into play.

You'll be famous!!!

Are you famous yet?
I don't need to be. you just need to prove that an ice cube will warm a spoon sitting next to it cause you say it's radiating heat.

I don't need to be.

You don't need to be, but if you can prove your ice cube doesn't (or can't) radiate, you would be.

you just need to prove that an ice cube will warm a spoon sitting next to it

I never claimed a room temperature spoon would be warmed by a cold ice cube.
Why would I bother to try to prove your stupid strawman?

DURR

View attachment 270788

DERP

That's why this View attachment 270795 comes into play.
the statement says for an ideal radiator. it doesn't say otherwise. durr

You'll be famous!!!

Are you famous yet?

I don't need to be.

You don't need to be, but if you can prove your ice cube doesn't (or can't) radiate, you would be.

you just need to prove that an ice cube will warm a spoon sitting next to it

I never claimed a room temperature spoon would be warmed by a cold ice cube.
Why would I bother to try to prove your stupid strawman?
well if the ice cube is radiating, it must therefore hit the spoon, so that would be added heat and would warm it. so, i'm waiting for your observed radiation off the ice.

You can use that formula for theoretical perfect black bodies in theoretically perfect vacuums.
It doesn't have to be a perfect black body since emissivity is in the formula.

.use it for anything else anywhere else and you get false data because you used the wrong formula.
That's not what science says. The formula works anywhere. But if you want to know the net radiation you have to subtract out what it is absorbing. Look it up.

it says black body. why are you lying?

Stefan-Boltzmann Law

"The energy radiated by a blackbody radiator per second per unit area is proportional to the fourth power of the absolute temperature and is given by

stef1.gif
"
What an idiot.

Carefully look at the P/A = ... formula in post #344.

Carefully compare it to P/A = ... a similar formula you posted in #340.

You will find a difference. What does that difference mean? It will answer your misunderstanding of what "perfect" means in BB radiation. If you still don't understand it, ask Todd. He has more patience with idiots than I do.

You can use that formula for theoretical perfect black bodies in theoretically perfect vacuums.
It doesn't have to be a perfect black body since emissivity is in the formula.

.use it for anything else anywhere else and you get false data because you used the wrong formula.
That's not what science says. The formula works anywhere. But if you want to know the net radiation you have to subtract out what it is absorbing. Look it up.

it says black body. why are you lying?

Stefan-Boltzmann Law

"The energy radiated by a blackbody radiator per second per unit area is proportional to the fourth power of the absolute temperature and is given by

stef1.gif
"
What an idiot.

Carefully look at the P/A = ... formula in post #344.

Carefully compare it to P/A = ... a similar formula you posted in #340.

You will find a difference. What does that difference mean? It will answer your misunderstanding of what "perfect" means in BB radiation. If you still don't understand it, ask Todd. He has more patience with idiots than I do.

dude, ideal radiator is a blackbody!!! it's in every post of Todd's durring moments.

upload_2019-7-24_11-35-16.png

I hope you're getting treatment for your brain injury.
Thoughts and prayers.

View attachment 270788

DERP

View attachment 270802

Thoughts and prayers.
Ok, my error on the terminology miss on my part. but it does state hot objects. Last I knew, ice is not a hot object.

View attachment 270802

Thoughts and prayers.
Ok, my error on the terminology miss on my part. but it does state hot objects. Last I knew, ice is not a hot object.

but it does state hot objects.

Any object over absolute zero.

View attachment 270802

Thoughts and prayers.

but it does state hot objects.

Any object over absolute zero.

Fine, show me the ice cube radiating heat!

Forum List

Back