Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

He indicted them with illegally-obtained and inadmissible evidence?

Illegally obtained? It was two countries sharing intel.
You said, quote: "He indicted them because the Dutch hacked their computers..."

Hacking is illegal. Please tell me you know this.

Hacking the Russian computers is not illegal when they are investigating a crime... and when it comes to intelligence agencies when conducting intelligence gathering and trying to protect their country and pass along information to allies.
I'm certain it's against Russian law to hack their government computers. So why should we object if they hack our computers?

Pretty sure? Well when they are committing a crime, you think it is illegal to hack the computers of people that are committing a crime? Quit being ridiculous.
Why would Russia care if the USA is trying to enforce American law? Hacking their computers is illegal, regardless of the excuse.

If it's OK to arrest foreigners for violating our laws, then why isn't OK for them to arrest Americans who are violating their laws? Who did it first isn't an issue when you are talking about enforcing laws.

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean

Just heard bits and pieces from a letter form Barr. Who's interpretation is there is no collusion. That's nice. Now lets see the report, and see what Mueller said. As of right now there is nothing but Barrs interpretation in a short summary. There is nothing even remotely close to Trump is clean.That is your interpretation.

Any day now, any day now....:abgg2q.jpg:

So NOW Muellers no
Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
so now Mueller isn't a lying POS like most republicans here called him What garbage republicans are From trump his family and on down

How foods the fact that Mueller is a liar negate the fact that there is zero evidence of collusion? What exactly did you guys think would be the result of demanding an investigation into an insane conspiracy theory?

Illegally obtained? It was two countries sharing intel.
You said, quote: "He indicted them because the Dutch hacked their computers..."

Hacking is illegal. Please tell me you know this.

Hacking the Russian computers is not illegal when they are investigating a crime... and when it comes to intelligence agencies when conducting intelligence gathering and trying to protect their country and pass along information to allies.
I'm certain it's against Russian law to hack their government computers. So why should we object if they hack our computers?

Pretty sure? Well when they are committing a crime, you think it is illegal to hack the computers of people that are committing a crime? Quit being ridiculous.
If it's OK to arrest foreigners for violating our laws, then why isn't OK for them to arrest Americans who are violating their laws? Who did it first isn't an issue when you are talking about enforcing laws.

Seriously, are you drunk? There were ZERO Americans involved in what I told you. The DUTCH hacked the computers of Russians who were interfering in the U.S. election. What Americans in this had THEIR rights violated or what AMERICANS broke the law?

So, the Trump administration says they read the report and everything is fine......
Well sort of fine........
Well the evidence of collusion hat they did find was not enough and Maybe there was obstruction of justice........

I wonder if Hillary had a special prosecutor appointed by Obama's DOJ who investigated & gave the report to Eric Holder & he said he read the report & Hillary did nothing wrong, if these Limbaugh fed Trumpettes would just agree & STFU & accept it.

Until the Democrats see the entire, unredacted, complete report, nothing is settled.

Trump knows this. Let's see if he releases the original report or not.

barack_obama_crying.jpg

Last edited:
And now 50% of the country knows what 50% of the country knew two years ago.

Congrats.

That would be nice. But I'm listening to MSNBC right now. It appears that 30% aren't going to acknowledge the findings, no matter what. They're all going with the "although the President did not commit a crime, it does not exonerate him" angle.

Last edited:
In case anyone here is keeping score, Trump wins yet again and the lefttards lose yet again. This is a very one sided game indeed. Can it be that Trump alone is smarter than all of the dumb democommies combined? From the looks of their most recent recruits like AOC, apparently so.
Are you sure about that Dude. Only in the minds of idiots and the delusional did he win. It is far from over. He has not been exonerated. If there was a winner today, it's the American people and all those who want to restore decency and sanity to government .

You might want to read some of this https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/robert-mueller-report-summary/index.html

The American people will be winners because, now, this mess is sure to drag on to the election, disrupt and cast a cloud over the campaign and likely result in the Orange Blob's fat ass being kicked out of office along with the piece of shit known as Pence.
Your desperation is amusing.

Just took a peak at CNN. Wolf Blitzer has an expression on his face I haven't seen since...gosh when was that? Oh yeah November 9th 2016. BAHAHAHAHA!!! :laughing0301:

So, the Trump administration says they read the report and everything is fine......
Well sort of fine........
Well the evidence of collusion hat they did find was not enough and Maybe there was obstruction of justice........

I wonder if Hillary had a special prosecutor appointed by Obama's DOJ who investigated & gave the report to Eric Holder & he said he read the report & Hillary did nothing wrong, if these Limbaugh fed Trumpettes would just agree & STFU & accept it.

Until the Democrats see the entire, unredacted, complete report, nothing is settled.

Trump knows this. Let's see if he releases the original report or not.

Deal with it, you lost again.

Sleazy Adam Schiff and slimy Eric Swalwell should IMMEDIATELY resign. They’ve disgraced themselves, the US Congress, their colleagues, their Party, and anyone claiming them. No serious person should ever include their opinions in any serious conversation from this point on.

Dan Bongino (@dbongino) March 24, 2019
hkv9dymi56h01.jpg

Weasel boy...
swalwell-755x513.jpg

The Progs' Mueller worship has not served them well. Just sayin'.

Mueller-candle.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back