Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

So NOW Muellers no
Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
so now Mueller isn't a lying POS like most republicans here called him What garbage republicans are From trump his family and on down
I'm not a republican, but, I also didn't call him a liar.
I would think you would be happy that your president wasn't obstructing justice or conspiring against America.

He apparently did not help Russia. But you cannot say he didn’t obstruct justice without being full of shit.

Mueller did not clear Trump on obstruction.

We have not seen the Mueller report yet.

But, by all means, get it out of your systems. You need the rest.

Late to the party again?

Why is that not a surprise?!

Dumbass!

So NOW Muellers no
Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
so now Mueller isn't a lying POS like most republicans here called him What garbage republicans are From trump his family and on down
I would think you would be happy that your president wasn't obstructing justice or conspiring against America.

He apparently did not help Russia. But you cannot say he didn’t obstruct justice without being full of shit.

Sure he can.

"The mainstream political media, staffed almost entirely by either Resistance or NeverTrump activists, spent the last 2+ years deliberaately gaslighting the American public because they couldn't handle losing an election. We will never forget this. Ever"

"..... deliver us from EVIL"

trump-horse-kek.jpg

Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
No...next is the sdny....plenty of investigations to go around. They will ride this out till 2020. Remember, Pelosi said there would be investigations. Once sdny is done, likely another will follow.

Yes. We knew then Mueller had privately informed her there was nothing there.
That was about the time she said impeachment wasn’t worth it wasn’t it ?
I’m hoping Miley Cyrus cried again.

So NOW Muellers no

In your opinion anyway.

So NOW Muellers no

Sure he can.

Nope. That’s not been established.

Robert Mueller didn’t say no collusion, he said no conclusion. i'm still fightin to prove collusion. i'm still here. I'M STILL FIGHTIN!

So NOW Muellers no

In your opinion anyway.

In Mueller’s opinion.

SHOCKER that CNN is not leading with "Zero evidence of collusion was found by Mueller" and instead are going with... this:

D2c7iVpXgAA4ZyO.jpg

Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
No...next is the sdny....plenty of investigations to go around. They will ride this out till 2020. Remember, Pelosi said there would be investigations. Once sdny is done, likely another will follow.

Yes. We knew then Mueller had privately informed her there was nothing there.
That was about the time she said impeachment wasn’t worth it wasn’t it ?
I’m hoping Miley Cyrus cried again.
The problem is, they dont necessarily have to impeach him. If they can hamstring his administration with non stop investigations and financial blockages, they can essentially render him neutral.

Pelosi: I will carefully review AG Barr’s summary of the Special Counsel’s report, but I will not be satisfied until the full report and all underlying evidence is made available. Americans deserve to know all the facts, which is why the report itself should be released

On what basis do you believe you have authority to dictate to others?

On the basis of being a member of human society who cares about others and the earth. I doubt that you can understand that though

You have no authority at all over others no matter what you tell yourself. So since you see yourself as a superior human being how do you think you'll get us all to do what you think we should?
The same way leftists throughout history have done...by threat of death by government violence.

You either comply, or you die. That's their preferred solution. They can't offer facts, logic, and reason to get people to go along with their agenda -- because there are no facts, logic, and reason that support it.

So they'll simply put your body in a mass grave.

This is why leftists simply can't be trusted with power. They're big fans of state murder.
So in your world, there are no facts and there is no logic and reason behind our wanting to protect the environment and promote human rights?? Really? Very sad as your orange ogre would say
You want to kill people who disagree with you. This is undeniable; too many leftists have said that's exactly what they want. And history is deep with the blood of those who disagreed with leftists.

And you lack the wit...the reason...the basic humanity...to see what's wrong with that.

I wouldn't trust you with a Little League bake sale, much less political power.
No fool I don't want to kill anyone. The fact that you seem to believe that tells me all that I need to know about the state of your mental health

So NOW Muellers no

In your opinion anyway.

In Mueller’s opinion.

Sure thing kid.

So NOW Muellers no

He’s stil a piece of shit for dragging on this witch hunt for two years, when there was no crime ever committed in the first place. He was carrying water for Dems. But like all Democrat plots, they fall apart when the facts are revealed.

Forum List

Back