Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

So NOW Muellers no
so now Mueller isn't a lying POS like most republicans here called him What garbage republicans are From trump his family and on down
I'm not a republican, but, I also didn't call him a liar.
I would think you would be happy that your president wasn't obstructing justice or conspiring against America.

He apparently did not help Russia. But you cannot say he didn’t obstruct justice without being full of shit.

In your opinion anyway.

In Mueller’s opinion.

Sure thing kid.

That’s you admitting a fact. How’s it feel?

"Interestingly, the letter claims the DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting president did NOT play into their decision on obstruction of justice."

Well, she may not be crying quite as much as you are.
Wishful thinking, there, boys. I never needed this investigation to despise Trump but I knew we were stuck with him for four years. So except for some mild curiosity, I'm not that excited about this. Just wondering why you're all such a bunch of sadists, is all.

Cognitive dissonance....again.

We are speaking of a woman who is crying specifically over the failure to destroy a man.
Well, I've never watched her or even tuned in to MSNBC, so I can't presume to know what she's thinking. I do know, though, that the concerns about Trump's behavior over all--his oversexed playboy attitude, his swaggering and his foolish tweets and his decisions on many policy issues--are not personal but about protecting the country.

Should you even be commenting on something you don’t know then?
I didn't. I commented on what other concerned citizens are thinking.

Yeah...but you comments are embarrassing.

517DCCF7-6883-4695-AF06-764772005A20.jpeg

I'm not a republican, but, I also didn't call him a liar.
I would think you would be happy that your president wasn't obstructing justice or conspiring against America.

He apparently did not help Russia. But you cannot say he didn’t obstruct justice without being full of shit.

In your opinion anyway.

In Mueller’s opinion.

Sure thing kid.

I'm admitting that you are a hopeless political hack son. Nothing will dissuade you from your belief.

Why the obsession with a loser who was never in a position to control how DoJ responded to her misdeeds? The Obama Administration provided congress with over 800,080 pieces of information regarding Hillary, yet Republicans couldn't even manufacture an indictment in spite of controlling all three branches of government for two years.

You would appear more credible (and intelligent) if you concentrated on the corrupt clown who currently is in control of what we learn of his many RICO-like transgressions:

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"But looking at available public evidence, the New York bureau’s actions actually did influence the campaign and helped hand the presidency to Donald Trump.

In the Horowitz report, Loretta Lynch, the former attorney general, recalled a conversation with James Comey in which he said, 'it’s clear to me that there is a cadre of senior people in New York who have a deep and visceral hatred of Secretary Clinton.'

"F.B.I. agents in that office had a demonstrated propensity for leaks and arguably forced the bureau’s leadership’s hand in the final weeks of the election.

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I.'

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"

How did that information help the Red Don, Gomer?
170717155826-restricted-donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting-kushner-manafort-goldstone-veselnitskaya-agalarov-akhmetshin-full-169.jpg

More than Putin did?
Who was the 8th person in Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russians? Who was the 8th person in Trump Jrs meeting with Russians? - CNNPolitics
I see you haven't yet come to terms with the impossibility of a Trump perp-walk.

Meanwhile, it's inescapable that the Obama Admin perverted justice for political reasons.

But you just keep excusing it, exactly as programmed.
I see you haven't yet come to terms with the impossibility of a Trump perp-walk.
Are you sufficiently indoctrinated to believe in Trump's integrity?
1*_1p5RcEUMf0f7f9c062M1Q.jpeg

501 Days of Trump & Co. Stealing America Blind

"More than at any time in history, the president of the United States is actively using the power and prestige of his office to line his own pockets: landing loans for his businesses, steering wealthy buyers to his condos, securing cheap foreign labor for his resorts, preserving federal subsidies for his housing projects, easing regulations on his golf courses, licensing his name to overseas projects, even peddling coffee mugs and shot glasses bearing the presidential seal.

"For Trump, whose business revolves around the marketability of his name, there has proved to be no public policy too big, and no private opportunity too crass, to exploit for personal profit."
Yet you're silent when Democrats do the same thing.

Face it, George. ORANGE MAN BAD.

That's all you've got. That's all you are. That's all you're capable of.
et you're silent when Democrats do the same thing.

Face it, George. ORANGE MAN BAD.

That's all you've got. That's all you are. That's all you're capable of.
Face this.
I wasn't ignorant enough to vote for either Clinton or Trump.
Were you?

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"Similarly, Mr. Giuliani’s longtime friend James Kallstrom, a former head of the New York F.B.I. office, was channeling on TV what he said was the F.B.I.’s anti-Clinton preference.

"Mr. Kallstrom, who founded a nonprofit that received more than $1.3 million in donations from Mr. Trump, told Megyn Kelly, 'The agents are furious.'

"In one radio interview, Mr. Kallstrom even called the Clintons a 'crime family' akin to the New York Mafia: 'It’s like organized crime,' he said, and “the Clinton Foundation is a cesspool.'

"In those final days, F.B.I. leaders appeared to be caught in a whirlwind of anti-Clinton rumors and speculation. In his report, Mr. Horowitz acknowledges the role that the threat of leaks played in the F.B.I. leadership’s decision to make the news about Mr. Weiner’s laptop public.

"Numerous agents and officials confirmed it: Mr. Strzok and Lisa Page, an F.B.I. lawyer at the time; James Rybicki, then the F.B.I. chief of staff; James Baker, then the F.B.I. general counsel; and Sally Yates, then deputy attorney general.

"The discussion was somebody in New York will leak this,' Mr. Baker said. 'If we don’t put something out, somebody will leak it.'"
2016-05-06T11-35-03-3Z--1280x720.jpg

It'$ the $ame crime family.
Lemme guess...you were a Bern Victim, weren't you?

He sold you out.
Lemme guess...you were a Bern Victim, weren't you?

He sold you out.
The DNC sold Bernie out.
hqdefault.jpg

Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
No...next is the sdny....plenty of investigations to go around. They will ride this out till 2020. Remember, Pelosi said there would be investigations. Once sdny is done, likely another will follow.

Yes. We knew then Mueller had privately informed her there was nothing there.
That was about the time she said impeachment wasn’t worth it wasn’t it ?
I’m hoping Miley Cyrus cried again.
The problem is, they dont necessarily have to impeach him. If they can hamstring his administration with non stop investigations and financial blockages, they can essentially render him neutral.
A game being played in politics and in the end there is a no win for the American people.
Sad about party politics it seems to always trump what they were elected for.

Hands down one of my favorite memories of this hysteria will be one of the more popular resistance grifters finding an old Lyndon LaRouche article from the ‘80s saying Trump was turned by the Soviets and mainstream reporters retweeting her find.

Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
of any wrong doing? Tell me that when he's found innocent of money laundering paying off women who he's slept with with campaign money, illegal use of charitable monies etc etc etc etc
Bless your heart, Ed. You're one of those never ever tRumpers
give ed a pudding for desert....those nurses at the home just give him pablum sprinkled with salt peter.....

Any praise for Mueller is garbage.....he knew in the first two weeks there was no "collusion"...all he had to do was read the FBI reports.....But no....he kept drawing paychecks to subvert an investigation of the real traitors in this scenario.....Look what he did to Roger Stone...SWAT raiding the old man's home like he was a mafia don. Doesn't matter if he did it to protect his beloved FBI, protect Crooked Hillary, or because he hates Trump....the man is a DISGRACE and should pay back every cent he took for this hoax.

You said, quote: "He indicted them because the Dutch hacked their computers..."

Hacking is illegal. Please tell me you know this.

Hacking the Russian computers is not illegal when they are investigating a crime... and when it comes to intelligence agencies when conducting intelligence gathering and trying to protect their country and pass along information to allies.
I'm certain it's against Russian law to hack their government computers. So why should we object if they hack our computers?

Pretty sure? Well when they are committing a crime, you think it is illegal to hack the computers of people that are committing a crime? Quit being ridiculous.
If it's OK to arrest foreigners for violating our laws, then why isn't OK for them to arrest Americans who are violating their laws? Who did it first isn't an issue when you are talking about enforcing laws.

Seriously, are you drunk? There were ZERO Americans involved in what I told you. The DUTCH hacked the computers of Russians who were interfering in the U.S. election. What Americans in this had THEIR rights violated or what AMERICANS broke the law?
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about now. The bottom line is that Mueller's indictments of Russian nationals was a scam.

In your opinion anyway.

In Mueller’s opinion.

Sure thing kid.

I'm admitting that you are a hopeless political hack son. Nothing will dissuade you from your belief.

Did Mueller exonerate trump on obstruction?

where does Trump go to get his presidency back? where does Roger Stone go to get his reputation back?

Are you sure about that Dude. Only in the minds of idiots and the delusional did he win. It is far from over. He has not been exonerated. If there was a winner today, it's the American people and all those who want to restore decency and sanity to government .

You might want to read some of this Live updates: Mueller report summary is out - CNNPolitics

The American people will be winners because, now, this mess is sure to drag on to the election, disrupt and cast a cloud over the campaign and likely result in the Orange Blob's fat ass being kicked out of office along with the piece of shit known as Pence.
You should keep up - your CNN link is a litany of defeat. They've surrendered, in vain hope of regaining some semblance of credibility. Pitiful, but hilarious!
:flameth::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

This hysteria reminds me of election day. :ack-1:

Hacking the Russian computers is not illegal when they are investigating a crime... and when it comes to intelligence agencies when conducting intelligence gathering and trying to protect their country and pass along information to allies.
I'm certain it's against Russian law to hack their government computers. So why should we object if they hack our computers?

Pretty sure? Well when they are committing a crime, you think it is illegal to hack the computers of people that are committing a crime? Quit being ridiculous.
If it's OK to arrest foreigners for violating our laws, then why isn't OK for them to arrest Americans who are violating their laws? Who did it first isn't an issue when you are talking about enforcing laws.

Seriously, are you drunk? There were ZERO Americans involved in what I told you. The DUTCH hacked the computers of Russians who were interfering in the U.S. election. What Americans in this had THEIR rights violated or what AMERICANS broke the law?
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about now. The bottom line is that Mueller's indictments of Russian nationals was a scam.

Of course you don't... because you are brain dead. You have been arguing the American's rights were violated, and Americans broke laws in a situation that involved ZERO Americans.

Unless Trump is put in the electric chair the emotionally distraught liberals will not quit. They will launch an investigation into Barr. Launching investigation is libbie code for “we lost and are throwing a tantrum.”

Forum List

Back