Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
I'm not certain it says he is CLEAN....??

“The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.''

It says emphatically that he did not collude with Russia! There is no evidence he obstructed justic or intimidated anyone. Get the fuck over it!
then what does that statement mean???
To me it means they couldn't find him innocent
He was always innocent. We have a presumption of innocence in this country. Unless you want to change that.

No collusion with any American
Yeah, Ty, run with that one. :auiqs.jpg:

The World Wide Leftist Meltdown Alert Has Been Activated:

red-alert.gif

This:

90335c1820a1605866f3e68922527690.jpeg

Our favourite Frog Friends celebrate ANOTHER Bitch Slapping:

200.gif

tenor.gif

Get to the phones already:

pp,550x550.u2.jpg

wahmbulance.jpg

The Donald, God Emperor of The Universe:

maxresdefault.jpg

There were approximately 500 witnesses for the Mueller probe. The legal bills and high stress alone for any one of them makes me angry. This investigation ruined people and their families. It can never happen again.

But it will.

So long as leftylibs don't get their way.

TRUMP HAS WON. LIBERALS HAVE LOST!

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

World wide racists you mean.

No that would be those that voted for Omar and Tlaib
Show me one thing that omar said that was racist. Go on!!!

omar tweets - Google Search
Again where are the racists comments that omar made ?

Hmmm I guess you think Jews hypnotized the world too. OK. I won’t derail the thread as this is about the Mueller report.
Israel did....they commit crimes against Palestinians...what's wrong with what she said again ?

Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
of any wrong doing? Tell me that when he's found innocent of money laundering paying off women who he's slept with with campaign money, illegal use of charitable monies etc etc etc etc
Bless your heart, Ed. You're one of those never ever tRumpers
Meister although our politics might be worlds apart i really appreciate your postings You sound sane compared to so many others

"Now that we wasted 2 years on this nonsense, can we finally get back to policy? You know, like 1 million people approaching our border?" -Coulter

No I understand exactly what I'm saying and what I stand for. Yes I do reserve the right to tell others what they can do when it comes down to their behavior that impacts the environment, the choices of others and quality of life of all of us. YOU want to tell others what they can do in matters of personal choice and privacy that people make -choices that are none of your fucking business and have no effect on you.

Your comment on marriage and civil unions is extremely ignorant and insensitive and ample evidence that you have no business claiming the high ground on the subject of who is telling others what they can do. I would comment further on that but it would be off topic for this thread
On what basis do you believe you have authority to dictate to others?

On the basis of being a member of human society who cares about others and the earth. I doubt that you can understand that though
Oh, I can understand it, all right. Never met a leftist yet who didn't believe he had the moral authority to be a dictator.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

C.S. Lewis says you can fuck off, we don't need your interference.
Feel free to believe that those of us who want to save the earth and work for social justice are tyrants go right ahead. I live by certain rules and values of civilized society in which we are interdependent . Obviously you prefer social Darwinism, but you might discover that you are not one of the fittest .
And looky there, right on cue -- a promise of death. You bozos just can't help it, can you?

"Social justice" is a code word that means "taking from people who earned it and giving it to those who didn't".

I'm sure it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy as a white liberal knowing how superior you are to minorities who need you to do their thinking for them.

But you need to come to terms with your inherent impotence that no little blue pill can cure. There will be no Revolution. You will not be given a seat on the Politburo, especially given your complete unwillingness to do any wet work in your desired Revolution. In the insanely unlikely event there is a Revolution, you will work in a tractor factory 6 days a week, and you'd damn well better make the right noises in the Party meetings or you'll be put in a mass grave alongside those you believe aren't ideologically pure.

Good Gaea's gargantuan gazongas, but Commies are stupid.

So I suggest you sit down and shut up and let the adults handle things. Keep your Commie wet dreams to yourself. Rational people aren't interested.
That is quite an insane and unhinged boatload of bizarre bovine excrement! You are over the edge Pal. There is more to social justice than combatting wealth and income disparity although that is part of it. You apparently think that a Plutocracy is good for Democracy. That is insane. Remember the French Revolution? No that is not a threat. It is an attempt to impart some wisdom about history and its tendency to repeat itself when people are too stupid to learn by it. and no fool, I am not a Communist , nor am I promoting a revolution. There is a lot of wiggling room between the libertarian/ laissez faire world that you seek and a dictatorship.

So then why did Trump confiscate his interpreter's notes of the meeting with Putin? Why does Nunes not want the Mueller report made public?

Mueller just gave Trump the 2020 Presidency.

The Moon Bats have no excuse now on why their girl lost in 2016.

The Russians didn't do it. Crooked Hillary and the Democrat's filthy confused Left Wing agenda fucked her.

She ran on a platform to increase taxes, curtail the right to keep and bear arms, bring in a million Muslim refugees and have open borders and the only excuse the stupid Moon Bats could come with on why she lost was that Trump colluded with the Russians.

No I understand exactly what I'm saying and what I stand for. Yes I do reserve the right to tell others what they can do when it comes down to their behavior that impacts the environment, the choices of others and quality of life of all of us. YOU want to tell others what they can do in matters of personal choice and privacy that people make -choices that are none of your fucking business and have no effect on you.

Your comment on marriage and civil unions is extremely ignorant and insensitive and ample evidence that you have no business claiming the high ground on the subject of who is telling others what they can do. I would comment further on that but it would be off topic for this thread

On the basis of being a member of human society who cares about others and the earth. I doubt that you can understand that though
Oh, I can understand it, all right. Never met a leftist yet who didn't believe he had the moral authority to be a dictator.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

Feel free to believe that those of us who want to save the earth and work for social justice are tyrants go right ahead. I live by certain rules and values of civilized society in which we are interdependent . Obviously you prefer social Darwinism, but you might discover that you are not one of the fittest .
And looky there, right on cue -- a promise of death. You bozos just can't help it, can you?

"Social justice" is a code word that means "taking from people who earned it and giving it to those who didn't".

I'm sure it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy as a white liberal knowing how superior you are to minorities who need you to do their thinking for them.

But you need to come to terms with your inherent impotence that no little blue pill can cure. There will be no Revolution. You will not be given a seat on the Politburo, especially given your complete unwillingness to do any wet work in your desired Revolution. In the insanely unlikely event there is a Revolution, you will work in a tractor factory 6 days a week, and you'd damn well better make the right noises in the Party meetings or you'll be put in a mass grave alongside those you believe aren't ideologically pure.

So I suggest you sit down and shut up and let the adults handle things. Keep your Commie wet dreams to yourself. Rational people aren't interested.
Whenever you put a qualifier in front of the words "justice," it changes the meaning to "injustice."

Hmmm I guess you think Jews hypnotized the world too. OK. I won’t derail the thread as this is about the Mueller report.
Israel did....they commit crimes against Palestinians...what's wrong with what she said again ?

Don’t derail the thread but Israel is the only Jewish state and a country cannot hypnotize people can so the translation is Jews have hypnotized the world and she wants Allah to punish them. If you cannot see that then I cannot help you. Trump was exonerated. You likely cannot see that either. Good bye.

A group of Hillary donors couldn't find collusion. That says a bunch about how big of a sham the investigation was.

That is quite an insane and unhinged boatload of bizarre bovine excrement! You are over the edge Pal. There is more to social justice than combatting wealth and income disparity although that is part of it. You apparently think that a Plutocracy is good for Democracy. That is insane. Remember the French Revolution? No that is not a threat. It is an attempt to impart some wisdom about history and its tendency to repeat itself when people are too stupid to learn by it. and no fool, I am not a Communist , nor am I promoting a revolution. There is a lot of wiggling room between the libertarian/ laissez faire world that you seek and a dictatorship.
He's right. "Social justice" is just a euphemism meaning organized plunder.

Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

Yeah it’s happening live. Basically a nothing burger. Complete and total vindication.

Until we get to see the report and not just the opinion of somebody as to what I says, we have no clue what is in it.

We the people deserve to see what we paid for.

Legally he cannot release the full report. He has to protect innocents. Just a synopsis

They can redact the names of the innocent. A synopsis is just a person's opinion of what it says.

One inescapable observation from Mueller report. Putin’s attempts to sow discord in the American public worked beyond his wildest dreams. And two of the three major cable news channels were his useful idiots.

Doug McKelway (@dougmckelway) March 24, 2019

In case anyone here is keeping score, Trump wins yet again and the lefttards lose yet again. This is a very one sided game indeed. Can it be that Trump alone is smarter than all of the dumb democommies combined? From the looks of their most recent recruits like AOC, apparently so.

Trump has been called a "very stable genius" by those in the know.

I remember during Wrestlemania 23, it looked pretty bleak for a few moments and Jim Ross commented "This is a world Donald Trump is unfamiliar with, this is not real estate, this is the WWE"

Mr. Trump immediately turned the tables, delivered his patented Hostile Takeover, won the match and then shaved Mr. McMahon's head.

Trump is head and shoulders above Mueller, Nadler and the rest of his enemies here.
T-Rump ws not called a stable genius by anyone other than himself- which became fodder for many jokes

The Palestinians are carpet baggers, and they speak with violence. But they are pussies they start everything And Israel ends it....
Lol

Forum List

Back