Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

The Mueller Report revealed that Hillary lost because she didn’t go to Wisconsin!

So NOW Muellers no
Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
so now Mueller isn't a lying POS like most republicans here called him What garbage republicans are From trump his family and on down
I'm not a republican, but, I also didn't call him a liar.
I would think you would be happy that your president wasn't obstructing justice or conspiring against America.
Happy ?? Disappointed is more like it The man is scum regardless of his supposed innocence of those 2 charges

Horseshit.....Wanna buy a bridge?

What do you think he indicted them for then? Jaywalking?
He indicted them because he had to have some RUSSIANS! to try and prop up his giant nothingburger,.

Funny thing is that some of them showed up for their court date, and he and his clown car of "investigators" couldn't backpedal fast enough.

He indicted them because the Dutch hacked their computers and used the camera on the computers to see the specific people who were doing the crime.
He indicted them with illegally-obtained and inadmissible evidence?

Illegally obtained? It was two countries sharing intel.
You said, quote: "He indicted them because the Dutch hacked their computers..."

Hacking is illegal. Please tell me you know this.

So NOW Muellers no
Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
so now Mueller isn't a lying POS like most republicans here called him What garbage republicans are From trump his family and on down
I would think you would be happy that your president wasn't obstructing justice or conspiring against America.
Happy ?? Disappointed is more like it The man is scum regardless of his supposed innocence of those 2 charges

Subjective. 100% subjective. This is best for this country

So NOW Muellers no
Robert Mueller was just looking for an easy paycheck, just another part of the deep state/swamp....

So we spent 25 million dollars and Mueller found nothing!
View attachment 251969

Quite a bit of “nothing”….LOL

BTW:::

View attachment 251971
Watchya got on Trump, darlin'?

The Barr letter says that Mueller left the decision as to whether to prosecute Trump for obstruction of justice to the Attorney General, and that Barr has “concluded” that he has insufficient evidence to do so.

Multiple investigations into the blob continue…..

And the Mueller Report does not exonerate the blob on OOJ.

We’ll see what happens as things develop.

This is World Wide Rightists Reaction :thewave: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
World wide racists you mean.

No that would be those that voted for Omar and Tlaib
Show me one thing that omar said that was racist. Go on!!!

omar tweets - Google Search
Again where are the racists comments that omar made ?

Democrats are not accepting the results of the report. They will proceed to impeachment on the basis of collusion with the Russians.

I'm not certain it says he is CLEAN....??

“The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.''

It says emphatically that he did not collude with Russia! There is no evidence he obstructed justic or intimidated anyone. Get the fuck over it!
then what does that statement mean???

This is World Wide Rightists Reaction :thewave: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
World wide racists you mean.

No that would be those that voted for Omar and Tlaib
Show me one thing that omar said that was racist. Go on!!!

omar tweets - Google Search
Again where are the racists comments that omar made ?

Hmmm I guess you think Jews hypnotized the world too. OK. I won’t derail the thread as this is about the Mueller report.

No I understand exactly what I'm saying and what I stand for. Yes I do reserve the right to tell others what they can do when it comes down to their behavior that impacts the environment, the choices of others and quality of life of all of us. YOU want to tell others what they can do in matters of personal choice and privacy that people make -choices that are none of your fucking business and have no effect on you.

Your comment on marriage and civil unions is extremely ignorant and insensitive and ample evidence that you have no business claiming the high ground on the subject of who is telling others what they can do. I would comment further on that but it would be off topic for this thread
On what basis do you believe you have authority to dictate to others?

On the basis of being a member of human society who cares about others and the earth. I doubt that you can understand that though

You have no authority at all over others no matter what you tell yourself. So since you see yourself as a superior human being how do you think you'll get us all to do what you think we should?
The same way leftists throughout history have done...by threat of death by government violence.

You either comply, or you die. That's their preferred solution. They can't offer facts, logic, and reason to get people to go along with their agenda -- because there are no facts, logic, and reason that support it.

So they'll simply put your body in a mass grave.

This is why leftists simply can't be trusted with power. They're big fans of state murder.
So in your world, there are no facts and there is no logic and reason behind our wanting to protect the environment and promote human rights?? Really? Very sad as your orange ogre would say
You want to kill people who disagree with you. This is undeniable; too many leftists have said that's exactly what they want. And history is deep with the blood of those who disagreed with leftists.

And you lack the wit...the reason...the basic humanity...to see what's wrong with that.

I wouldn't trust you with a Little League bake sale, much less political power.

I'm not certain it says he is CLEAN....??

“The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.''

It says emphatically that he did not collude with Russia! There is no evidence he obstructed justic or intimidated anyone. Get the fuck over it!
then what does that statement mean???
To me it means they couldn't find him innocent

Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

And some liberals are literally crying. If they want collusion so bad, they can find it easy enough.

55576689_2447857408828272_1737571745931460608_n.jpg

Forum List

Back