Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

Yeah it’s happening live. Basically a nothing burger. Complete and total vindication.

Until we get to see the report and not just the opinion of somebody as to what I says, we have no clue what is in it.

We the people deserve to see what we paid for.

Mueller is worthless ,costing American citizens millions ,now fire his worthless ass ,now lets bring on the next worthless investigation by the worthless democrats so Trump is a shoe in 2020 ! Democrats are pond scum.
1029af9707640dbda789f5733f391bfc.jpg

Pathetic desperation. smh Truly pathetic. Like or dislike someone, at some point it would seem you have to accept things.

World wide racists you mean.

No that would be those that voted for Omar and Tlaib
Show me one thing that omar said that was racist. Go on!!!

omar tweets - Google Search
Again where are the racists comments that omar made ?

Hmmm I guess you think Jews hypnotized the world too. OK. I won’t derail the thread as this is about the Mueller report.
----------------------- good call , don't let hammerhead derail the thread Azog .

Yeah it’s happening live. Basically a nothing burger. Complete and total vindication.

Until we get to see the report and not just the opinion of somebody as to what I says, we have no clue what is in it.

Going to hold your breath for that?

Going to hold your breath for that?

no, I know how our government works. We will never know what is really in it. Some thing never change

But Russia DID hack into DNC-Clinton emails BECAUSE IT WAS SO DAMN EASY!
Typo led to Podesta email hack: report

The hack and eventual release of a decade’s worth of Hillary Clintoncampaign chairman John Podesta’s emails may have been caused by a typo, The New York Times reported Tuesday in an in-depth piece on Russian cyberattacks.

Last March, Podesta received an email purportedly from Google saying hackers had tried to infiltrate his Gmail account. When an aide emailed the campaign’s IT staff to ask if the notice was real, Clinton campaign aide Charles Delavan replied that it was “a legitimate email" and that Podesta should “change his password immediately.”

Instead of telling the aide that the email was a threat and that a good response would be to change his password directly through Google’s website, he had inadvertently told the aide to click on the fraudulent email and give the attackers access to the account.

Delavan told the Times he had intended to type "illegitimate,” a typo he still has not forgiven himself for making.​

What part of NO don't you understand? The LAW says that the AG provides a summary, the summary said no collusion and no obstruction. The dems can pound sand all they want. The investigation was thorough, and was not limited (or obstructed) in any way.

Legally he cannot release the full report. He has to protect innocents. Just a synopsis

"Dear Resistance,

You were a pawn. You aided a coup attempt. You divided your country, mocking those who disagreed with your conclusions. Everything you regurgitated was a lie. You lost, again. We will never believe you on anything of importance. You’re done."
It's not like that.

More like:

"Dear people duped by the globalist media, realize that they are not acting in your best interest."

Try to be more aware next time.

This will resound through all media organizations. Too bad there's only 3-4 companies producing news.

Donna Brazile is so pathetic! She was asked if she accepts Trump didn't collude. While she said yes, she also said "but didn't do anything to stop it". He wasn't even president! Obama was, and it was Obama who gave his cyber chief a Stand down order into Russian interference

No Americans colluded with Russia to alter or rig the election.

Great news for Americans, bad news for Dems.

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
I'm not certain it says he is CLEAN....??

“The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.''

The burden of proof is on the accuser. Nothing can stop you from clinging to your fantasies, even a complete lack of evidence.

Forum List

Back