Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
of any wrong doing? Tell me that when he's found innocent of money laundering paying off women who he's slept with with campaign money, illegal use of charitable monies etc etc etc etc

But Russia DID hack into DNC-Clinton emails BECAUSE IT WAS SO DAMN EASY!

Wikileaks , who revealed the Clinton Emails, said it had nothing to do with Russia. Mr. Assange has hinted that he may have had a mole at the DNC, a whistleblower.

"The Russian Witch Hunt Hoax continues, all because Jeff Sessions didn’t tell me he was going to recuse himself...I would have quickly picked someone else. So much time and money wasted, so many lives ruined...and Sessions knew better than most that there was No Collusion!" - President Trump on June 5 2018

BOOYAH!!! Enjoy some fine dining on me.....
Burger.png

they are rioting right now in Seattle and fag land Cal
So we spent 25 million dollars and Mueller found nothing!
View attachment 251969

Quite a bit of “nothing”….LOL

BTW:::

View attachment 251971

Let us pray for you...

Father God in heaven please give candy corn, Rderp, JoeB131 and all the rest of the liberals the strength to carry on and not commit suicide on this fine day of March 24th

in Jesus Christ our name

Amen

of any wrong doing? Tell me that when he's found innocent of money laundering paying off women who he's slept with with campaign money, illegal use of charitable monies etc etc etc etc

ANY DAY NOW

oh yeah, it was all a bed of pretty smelling roses when President Clinton had to endure Kenneth Starr for four plus years.... :rolleyes:

Which resulted in:

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat
Sexual Assault
Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury
Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute
pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 misdemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them

Bless your heart, Ed. You're one of those never ever tRumpers

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
I'm not certain it says he is CLEAN....??

“The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.''

It says emphatically that he did not collude with Russia! There is no evidence he obstructed justic or intimidated anyone. Get the fuck over it!

There were approximately 500 witnesses for the Mueller probe. The legal bills and high stress alone for any one of them makes me angry. This investigation ruined people and their families. It can never happen again.

Forum List

Back