Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

He indicted them because he had to have some RUSSIANS! to try and prop up his giant nothingburger,.

Funny thing is that some of them showed up for their court date, and he and his clown car of "investigators" couldn't backpedal fast enough.

He indicted them because the Dutch hacked their computers and used the camera on the computers to see the specific people who were doing the crime.
He indicted them with illegally-obtained and inadmissible evidence?

Illegally obtained? It was two countries sharing intel.
That was just a sleazy underhanded scheme to get around the laws preventing the FBI from conducting espionage against US citizens.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? How is hacking RUSSIANS who are hacking and posting propaganda in different platforms espionage against U.S. citizens?
I'm talking about the way the FBI conspired with British intelligence to infiltrate the Trump campaign.

Thank God this two-year long national nightmare is over. Donald Trump is now the President of everyone, right, left, and center.

Every single American, SHOULD be happy that their president did NOT conspire with a foreign country to steal an American presidential election.

Crazy Bernie is about to take the stage in San Fransisco...his supporters are deflated by the Mueller findings!

Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
Schiff is cat calling that there is still plenty of evidence Trump colluded with Russians. So count on democrats continuing to lie.

Ahahahahahaha! The news just broke in to announce the Mueller report found that President Trump did not collude with the Russians.

We all know that Hitlery did though!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

That clears the President of all obstruction as well. Since he is as innocent as a newborn babe in regards to the collusion aspect, it was impossible for him to have the mens rea to have been trying to obstruct. Firing Comey isn't obstruction, because there was nothing to obstruct from the Trump Point of View.

In case anyone here is keeping score, Trump wins yet again and the lefttards lose yet again. This is a very one sided game indeed. Can it be that Trump alone is smarter than all of the dumb democommies combined? From the looks of their most recent recruits like AOC, apparently so.

Just LOOK at all of those talking points!! Fucking parrot.

Where is you stand on the reproductive rights of women?
The law says they can kill their children at will, so be it.

Where to you stand on the issue of who can marry who?
Homosexuals like you are free to enter a Civil Union with anyone you want to. You can have EVERY "right" the rest of us have.

When you talk about freedom, you mean the freedom to pollute the earth, freedom for the wealthy to avoid taxes, and freedom to give corporate criminals free reign to screw consumers and violate workers rights..

You are too stupid to even realize what this really means. This means YOU reserve the "right" to tell everyone else what you think they should do.
No I understand exactly what I'm saying and what I stand for. Yes I do reserve the right to tell others what they can do when it comes down to their behavior that impacts the environment, the choices of others and quality of life of all of us. YOU want to tell others what they can do in matters of personal choice and privacy that people make -choices that are none of your fucking business and have no effect on you.

Your comment on marriage and civil unions is extremely ignorant and insensitive and ample evidence that you have no business claiming the high ground on the subject of who is telling others what they can do. I would comment further on that but it would be off topic for this thread
On what basis do you believe you have authority to dictate to others?

On the basis of being a member of human society who cares about others and the earth. I doubt that you can understand that though
Oh, I can understand it, all right. Never met a leftist yet who didn't believe he had the moral authority to be a dictator.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

C.S. Lewis says you can fuck off, we don't need your interference.
Feel free to believe that those of us who want to save the earth and work for social justice are tyrants go right ahead. I live by certain rules and values of civilized society in which we are interdependent . Obviously you prefer social Darwinism, but you might discover that you are not one of the fittest .
And looky there, right on cue -- a promise of death. You bozos just can't help it, can you?

"Social justice" is a code word that means "taking from people who earned it and giving it to those who didn't".

I'm sure it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy as a white liberal knowing how superior you are to minorities who need you to do their thinking for them.

But you need to come to terms with your inherent impotence that no little blue pill can cure. There will be no Revolution. You will not be given a seat on the Politburo, especially given your complete unwillingness to do any wet work in your desired Revolution. In the insanely unlikely event there is a Revolution, you will work in a tractor factory 6 days a week, and you'd damn well better make the right noises in the Party meetings or you'll be put in a mass grave alongside those you believe aren't ideologically pure.

Good Gaea's gargantuan gazongas, but Commies are stupid.

So I suggest you sit down and shut up and let the adults handle things. Keep your Commie wet dreams to yourself. Rational people aren't interested.

Every single American, SHOULD be happy that their president did NOT conspire with a foreign country to steal an American presidential election.

But what about his opponent, Hillary Clinton, the DNC, the Democrat Party, and the deep state holdouts?

They actually did conspire with a foreign country to steal an election, then to subsequently overthrow one. Should we be so forgiving as to just sweep that under the rug?

Forum List

Back