Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

brothers and sisters: Trump's genius or evil genius was that he made business with Russian mafia a central part of his Trump business. they dont call it Little Moscow for nothing, the signs are in Russian, and Trump had 3 buildings there!
Df6KOPbUEAALN4R.jpg

Wanted in Russia, he partied at Mar-a-Lago — and invested in cheap South Florida homes
He sold property to Russians? That is so criminal!

You are a fucking dumbass.
Russians? or RUSSIAN MAFIA?!

No they didn't.
Well, sorry, but i don't take my legal advice or opinions from uneducated slobs. I suggest you dont take mine, either.
You have consistently posted claims about the law that are obviously false, so why would anyone accept your opinions?

Nadler, the latter day Beria is a piece of work,needless to say.

He's going to be wasting money for years on his dam bullshit subpoenas, fighting the President through the courts.

No they didn't.
Well, sorry, but i don't take my legal advice or opinions from uneducated slobs. I suggest you dont take mine, either.
You have consistently posted claims about the law that are obviously false, so why would anyone accept your opinions?

He's going to be wasting money for years on his dam bullshit subpoenas, fighting the President through the courts.
Harldy anyone is complying with them, so I think it's a futile effort.

No they didn't.
TV and movies promote genius by different groups in their spoutings. But not reality. So we watch falsehoods. In my life I know who does the things to keep the system going. And I know that some of them are scum. The movies tell us different that places where they are in the middle ages are in the bronze age are the ones who keep the world technology and good life going. Tell me different. Please!

Its' over now. No Crimes evident after 3 years. Bunch of words, spin, innuendo.

There is no there there......like I said Nov 2016. You're welcome nat.

No they didn't.

Harldy anyone is complying with them, so I think it's a futile effort.

Why should anyone comply at all, until the subpoenas have made it through the courts?

Nadler is , BTW, supposed to be a Congressional Representative. How is his district been doing ? Is he neglecting the potholes and the crime problems there while he wastes time?

Also, Mueller's charges against the Russians and the other foreign individuals being indicted were not because he thought they would ever be tried inside a U.S. Court, but their indictments were Mueller's way of telling the public he had indeed found Russian interference, and to help build a case for others. If he indicted Americans without ANY indictments of foreign actors, the defense could use that in the trial. How could a U.S. citizens conspire with a foreign entity if the prosecution never indicted a foreign entity for a crime?
Horseshit.....Wanna buy a bridge?

What do you think he indicted them for then? Jaywalking?
He indicted them because he had to have some RUSSIANS! to try and prop up his giant nothingburger,.

Funny thing is that some of them showed up for their court date, and he and his clown car of "investigators" couldn't backpedal fast enough.

He indicted them because the Dutch hacked their computers and used the camera on the computers to see the specific people who were doing the crime.
He indicted them with illegally-obtained and inadmissible evidence?

He indicted them because he had to have some RUSSIANS! to try and prop up his giant nothingburger,.

Funny thing is that some of them showed up for their court date, and he and his clown car of "investigators" couldn't backpedal fast enough.
Their lawyer showed up and demanded discovery. Where has the process gone so far? Answer: nowhere.

He showed up to demand the case discovery only so they could use that information for future illegal actions. They have ZERO intention of coming to the U.S. to stand trial, so why would they need the discovery? If you have any, use your common sense.
What difference do their intentions make? Mueller's intentions were far more nefarious. He obviously had no intention of prosecuting the case.

What? Intentions are extremely important. Why the hell do you think intentions is one of two parts of how to convict a criminal?

Mens Rea and Actus Reus. :rolleyes:

Mens Rea is why Comey didn't indict Hillary.
Mens Rea doesn't apply in the case of the laws Hillary broke, Dumbass. You leftwing douchebags keep ignoring that irrefutable fact. "Gross negligence" means you don't need to intentionally violate the law.

It ABSOLUTELY applies to her case, and Comey specifically stated he couldn't find intent (men rea) to persuade him to indict her.

James Comey: Hillary Clinton Lacked Criminal Intent, He Reiterates | National Review

You should stop trying to comment on shit you don't have a clue about. You just make yourself look like an ass.

Also, Mueller's charges against the Russians and the other foreign individuals being indicted were not because he thought they would ever be tried inside a U.S. Court, but their indictments were Mueller's way of telling the public he had indeed found Russian interference, and to help build a case for others. If he indicted Americans without ANY indictments of foreign actors, the defense could use that in the trial. How could a U.S. citizens conspire with a foreign entity if the prosecution never indicted a foreign entity for a crime?

He indicted them because the Dutch hacked their computers and used the camera on the computers to see the specific people who were doing the crime.

Good point. If I were representing Manafort, I'd file a writ of habeas Corpus and get him out of stir pronto. It all smells like fruit from a poisoned tree to me.

Illegally obtained? It was two countries sharing intel.

A Crime is sticking a knife into someone to rob them. Not some Obstruction hoo-ha because you fired Comely.

Well, in another 20 minutes or so, Barr will give a summary of Mueller's findings to Congress. I heard it has to be reviewed by Trump's lawyers to see if any executive privilege is at play.
Good leaks by tomorrow morning, I'm guessing.

Their lawyer showed up and demanded discovery. Where has the process gone so far? Answer: nowhere.

He showed up to demand the case discovery only so they could use that information for future illegal actions. They have ZERO intention of coming to the U.S. to stand trial, so why would they need the discovery? If you have any, use your common sense.
What difference do their intentions make? Mueller's intentions were far more nefarious. He obviously had no intention of prosecuting the case.

What? Intentions are extremely important. Why the hell do you think intentions is one of two parts of how to convict a criminal?

Mens Rea and Actus Reus. :rolleyes:

Mens Rea is why Comey didn't indict Hillary.
Mens Rea doesn't apply in the case of the laws Hillary broke, Dumbass. You leftwing douchebags keep ignoring that irrefutable fact. "Gross negligence" means you don't need to intentionally violate the law.

It ABSOLUTELY applies to her case, and Comey specifically stated he couldn't find intent (men rea) to persuade him to indict her.

James Comey: Hillary Clinton Lacked Criminal Intent, He Reiterates | National Review

You should stop trying to comment on shit you don't have a clue about. You just make yourself look like an ass.
It doesn't apply, shit for brains. Gross negligence means Mens Rea doesn't apply.

Comey is a sleazy lying piece of shit. Don't bother quoting what he said to me.

2800 supenoas, 500 search warrants......100s' of agents WTH?

Resources-Tax dollars wasted, While Americans are murdered 10 times a day by illegal Mexicans.

Illegally obtained? It was two countries sharing intel.
That was just a sleazy underhanded scheme to get around the laws preventing the FBI from conducting espionage against US citizens.

So NOW Muellers no
Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
so now Mueller isn't a lying POS like most republicans here called him What garbage republicans are From trump his family and on down

Forum List

Back