Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

" It is common knowledge that the Clinton campaign paid for the fake Russian dossier" NOT, it is a meme, passed forward by trump supporters like you, with no evidence to support such a claim.

Even the Washington Post knows that Clinton paid for the dossier.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8ce1c6d4f75e

From you link (in your post of a half-truth and lie by omission):

"Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS's research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary"

"The dossier has become a lightning rod amid the intensifying investigations into the Trump campaign's possible connections to Russia. Some congressional Republican leaders have spent months trying to discredit Fusion GPS and Steele and tried to determine the identity of the Democrat or organization that paid for the dossier."

Half-truths and lies by omission are DAMN LIES!
You just got done denying that Hillary funded the dossier. Now you're admitting it.

He's a giant sociopathic douchebag....The only way he could have passed a psych evaluation was to lie out his ass.

Odd, this ^^^ describes you and trump very well. It is no wonder you continue to metaphorically kiss the ass of trump.

Btw Trumptard, is Mueller now a hero?
Mueller was and always will be an anti-American traitor. His report proves nothing, because there is nothing to prove.

He's the Failed hero of the Left - and it's hilarious. You put all your hopes and dreams in a Moron.

Au contraire my fine old fool. Mueller filed over 100 charges, and elicited 7 guilty please from Trump's closest associates, and collected $40 million dollars in fines. It exposed how Russian hackers were able to gain access to social media, and fake American identities to mess with the elections. The success is in the faiure of the Russians to effectively meddle in the 2018 mid-terms, despite their best efforts to do so.

The SDNY has enough ammunition to go after the Trump Crime family for a decade, on tax evasion, bank fraud and insurance fraud.

Mueller's investigation was very limited in its purpose and its scope, and Rosenstein kept those handcuffs security on. The House Oversight Committee, House Judiciary Committee, and House Intelligence Committees are under no such restraints. Republicans promised the American people they would use the checks and balances built into the system to control Trump's worst impulses. When that didn't happen, Americans elected a strong Democratic House to do it.

Those roles will continue. And Trump has been very effectively neutered by Nancy Pelosi and the Dems to this point. Expect that to continue.

Not seeing much difference in a Russian trolls lying or Canadian trolls lying, both are trying to force their agenda into countries they have no business being in.

Sad but true.

After a 2yr investigation by a group of hillary supporters and millions of dollars led by a man that could indict a ham sandwich it may be proof that Trump is the most honest man in America. I don’t think many democrats could withstand that kind of investigation.
In today's reality, no democrat would have to.
:rofl:
oh yeah, it was all a bed of pretty smelling roses when President Clinton had to endure Kenneth Starr for four plus years.... :rolleyes:

He indicted them so he could pretend his witch hunt had something to do with Russian collusion. Everyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that was a farce.

Yes, he needs to pretend. :rolleyes:

The guy that even Donald Trump's lawyer said was an honorable, stand up man and 'American Hero. " ;)

He also said he doesn't think it is a witch hunt...

"Robert Mueller is an “American hero” who is deliberative and justice-oriented, said Ty Cobb, a former White House lawyer who previously represented President Donald Trump on the special counsel’s probe into Russian election meddling.

Cobb said he doesn’t see Mueller’s investigation as a “witch hunt,” disputing a claim his former boss has repeatedly lodged.

“I don’t feel the same way about Mueller,” Cobb said in an interview for the latest episode of ABC News’s podcast “The Investigation.” “I don’t feel the investigation is a witch hunt.”"

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

I guess you'd know better right? Sitting at home in Wisconsin making lunatic GoFund Me accounts to try and remove politicians from office... :abgg2q.jpg:
There's a reason Cobb is Trump's former lawyer. Mueller is a piece of shit, as are all those who defend him.

Yes there is a reason why Cobb is Trump's former lawyer. He was irritated that he was trying to defend a man that can't tell the truth, and he didn't want to go down with the sinking ship.
He was in the Mueller camp, which means he refused to properly defend his client.

Link for proof? So what's your excuse for Don McGhan to quit?
He refused to prosecute Hillary. He's a deep state douche just like Comey and Mueller. The reality is he's a coward who didn't want to be the focus of Dim hatred.

Of course there will be but will the bad be enough to warrant a impeachment?

Nope...

Will it sink Trump in 2020?

Nope...

So that is the bad for the left and I have seen the left hate during the Bush years, well I expect massive melting after the report fails to help with impeachment and if Trump win in 2020...
Republicans impeached over a blow job
I’m sure Dems can find something that will meet that standard
He got impeached for lying under oath. If he told the truth about, nothing would've happened.
Why was he being asked about a consensual relationship in an investigation of a 1978 land deal?

For that matter:

Why was there a Special Counsel in the 1990s investigating a land deal from 1978?

What does manfort money laundering have to do with anything, I thought that was the IRS job?

No it’s election fraud. It’s conspiracy with the Russians to aid them in helping Trump win election.
You're had two years to prove that claim. The people who have seen all the evidence say it didn't happen. People who blindly believe CNN and MSDNC say it did.

Meanwhile, there is proof Democrats conspired with the media and with foreign entities to sway the election.

The left's refusal to accept that reality does not alter that reality.

The Dems clearly put too much hope in this investigation.

Understandable at first.

But about 15 or so months into it (or to anyone who read Woodword's book 'Fear'), it should have become obvious that the investigation was not going to result in giving Trump the boot.

It's time the Dems stopped concentrating on getting Trump (leave it to the NY southern district) and just concentrate on giving him the boot the old fashioned way - through the polls.

Enough is enough. Just get on with running the government.

I DESPISE Trump as POTUS but even I am now COMPLETELY sick of hearing about impeachment or collusion/conspiracy with Russia.

Really? It's us who want to decide what others can/ can't do?

Where is you stand on the reproductive rights of women?

Where to you stand on the issue of who can marry who?

When you talk about freedom, you mean the freedom to pollute the earth, freedom for the wealthy to avoid taxes, and freedom to give corporate criminals free reign to screw consumers and violate workers rights..

Give me a fucking break!

Just LOOK at all of those talking points!! Fucking parrot.

The law says they can kill their children at will, so be it.

Homosexuals like you are free to enter a Civil Union with anyone you want to. You can have EVERY "right" the rest of us have.

When you talk about freedom, you mean the freedom to pollute the earth, freedom for the wealthy to avoid taxes, and freedom to give corporate criminals free reign to screw consumers and violate workers rights..

You are too stupid to even realize what this really means. This means YOU reserve the "right" to tell everyone else what you think they should do.
No I understand exactly what I'm saying and what I stand for. Yes I do reserve the right to tell others what they can do when it comes down to their behavior that impacts the environment, the choices of others and quality of life of all of us. YOU want to tell others what they can do in matters of personal choice and privacy that people make -choices that are none of your fucking business and have no effect on you.

Your comment on marriage and civil unions is extremely ignorant and insensitive and ample evidence that you have no business claiming the high ground on the subject of who is telling others what they can do. I would comment further on that but it would be off topic for this thread
On what basis do you believe you have authority to dictate to others?

On the basis of being a member of human society who cares about others and the earth. I doubt that you can understand that though
Oh, I can understand it, all right. Never met a leftist yet who didn't believe he had the moral authority to be a dictator.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

C.S. Lewis says you can fuck off, we don't need your interference.
Feel free to believe that those of us who want to save the earth and work for social justice are tyrants go right ahead. I live by certain rules and values of civilized society in which we are interdependent . Obviously you prefer social Darwinism, but you might discover that you are not one of the fittest .

Yes, he needs to pretend. :rolleyes:

The guy that even Donald Trump's lawyer said was an honorable, stand up man and 'American Hero. " ;)

He also said he doesn't think it is a witch hunt...

"Robert Mueller is an “American hero” who is deliberative and justice-oriented, said Ty Cobb, a former White House lawyer who previously represented President Donald Trump on the special counsel’s probe into Russian election meddling.

Cobb said he doesn’t see Mueller’s investigation as a “witch hunt,” disputing a claim his former boss has repeatedly lodged.

“I don’t feel the same way about Mueller,” Cobb said in an interview for the latest episode of ABC News’s podcast “The Investigation.” “I don’t feel the investigation is a witch hunt.”"

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

I guess you'd know better right? Sitting at home in Wisconsin making lunatic GoFund Me accounts to try and remove politicians from office... :abgg2q.jpg:
There's a reason Cobb is Trump's former lawyer. Mueller is a piece of shit, as are all those who defend him.

Yes there is a reason why Cobb is Trump's former lawyer. He was irritated that he was trying to defend a man that can't tell the truth, and he didn't want to go down with the sinking ship.
He was in the Mueller camp, which means he refused to properly defend his client.

He refused to prosecute Hillary. He's a deep state douche just like Comey and Mueller. The reality is he's a coward who didn't want to be the focus of Dim hatred.

He didn't try to convict Hillary because he didn't see Mens Rea.

What do you think he indicted them for then? Jaywalking?
He indicted them because he had to have some RUSSIANS! to try and prop up his giant nothingburger,.

Funny thing is that some of them showed up for their court date, and he and his clown car of "investigators" couldn't backpedal fast enough.
Their lawyer showed up and demanded discovery. Where has the process gone so far? Answer: nowhere.

He showed up to demand the case discovery only so they could use that information for future illegal actions. They have ZERO intention of coming to the U.S. to stand trial, so why would they need the discovery? If you have any, use your common sense.
What difference do their intentions make? Mueller's intentions were far more nefarious. He obviously had no intention of prosecuting the case.

What? Intentions are extremely important. Why the hell do you think intentions is one of two parts of how to convict a criminal?

Mens Rea and Actus Reus. :rolleyes:

Mens Rea is why Comey didn't indict Hillary.
Mens Rea doesn't apply in the case of the laws Hillary broke, Dumbass. You leftwing douchebags keep ignoring that irrefutable fact. "Gross negligence" means you don't need to intentionally violate the law.

He didn't try to convict Hillary because he didn't see Mens Rea.
Mens Rea wasn't required for someone to be guilty, douchebag.

Really? It's us who want to decide what others can/ can't do?

Give me a fucking break!

Just LOOK at all of those talking points!! Fucking parrot.

The law says they can kill their children at will, so be it.

Homosexuals like you are free to enter a Civil Union with anyone you want to. You can have EVERY "right" the rest of us have.

You are too stupid to even realize what this really means. This means YOU reserve the "right" to tell everyone else what you think they should do.
No I understand exactly what I'm saying and what I stand for. Yes I do reserve the right to tell others what they can do when it comes down to their behavior that impacts the environment, the choices of others and quality of life of all of us. YOU want to tell others what they can do in matters of personal choice and privacy that people make -choices that are none of your fucking business and have no effect on you.

Your comment on marriage and civil unions is extremely ignorant and insensitive and ample evidence that you have no business claiming the high ground on the subject of who is telling others what they can do. I would comment further on that but it would be off topic for this thread
On what basis do you believe you have authority to dictate to others?

On the basis of being a member of human society who cares about others and the earth. I doubt that you can understand that though

You have no authority at all over others no matter what you tell yourself. So since you see yourself as a superior human being how do you think you'll get us all to do what you think we should?
The same way leftists throughout history have done...by threat of death by government violence.

You either comply, or you die. That's their preferred solution. They can't offer facts, logic, and reason to get people to go along with their agenda -- because there are no facts, logic, and reason that support it.

So they'll simply put your body in a mass grave.

This is why leftists simply can't be trusted with power. They're big fans of state murder.

Republicans impeached over a blow job
I’m sure Dems can find something that will meet that standard
He got impeached for lying under oath. If he told the truth about, nothing would've happened.
Why was he being asked about a consensual relationship in an investigation of a 1978 land deal?

For that matter:

Why was there a Special Counsel in the 1990s investigating a land deal from 1978?

What does manfort money laundering have to do with anything, I thought that was the IRS job?

No it’s election fraud. It’s conspiracy with the Russians to aid them in helping Trump win election.

Why would the Russians want to help Trump win the election in the first place? It would be to their benefit to have a limp noodle like Obama or Clinton in office
The left has long been a supporter of Russia, and before that, the Soviet Union. Russia is now only a bad guy so they can beat Trump over the head with them.

everyone don't like russian spy.png

For that matter:

Why would the Russians want to help Trump win the election in the first place? It would be to their benefit to have a limp noodle like Obama or Clinton in office
The left has long been a supporter of Russia, and before that, the Soviet Union. Russia is now only a bad guy so they can beat Trump over the head with them.

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers the left's Gorbasms whenever Bloody Gorby appeared.

Forum List

Back