Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

What I think the Muller report says. It says it's over for the democratic party and come the next election they will lose the house and begin to to fade into obscurity. I don't know what's going to take their place but they've done themselves so much damage now and lost so much credibility I think it's over for them. They respond to being caught doing something stupid with even more stupidity. Though the process of evolution, nature will weed them out.

Two years of the best Trump-hating, Hillary-supporting investigators, I might add.

Mueller is and always has been a Republican. Comey is a Republican. Rosenstein is a Republican.

Sorry...but you're full of shit
Liberals shit stains all. You see fool, you dont have to be a dim to be a liberal although it helps.

Just like Obama when he told Putin that just wait until after my reelection and a Putin gave him the nod and wink, wink.
That wasn't Putin you stupid shit. They were talking about nuclear disarmament. Not something illegal.

Apparently Trump didn’t do anything illegal, you stupid shit!
You know this how?
We have not seen the Mueller Report. You just taliking about the report or are you declaring this for Trump's entire life?

Do you what proof do you have that he did anything illegal?

Fraud with Trump U?

We are talking Russians and collusion, so, do you or don’t you have proof?

LOL, you think his makes you look intelligent? Determining guilt or innocence isn't his job now is it. Too funny, why do Lefty's hide behind word games.

Hmmm. Trump claimed that he’s been TOTALLY EXONERATED.

Is that the case?

No, it's not. I read the little report and it doesn't exonerate him on many things. The only thing it does exonerate him on is Collusion with the Russians. And that is not a crime since their is no mention of collusion in the law books. Now, about the other things. It's not up to the Justice Department to indite trump on anything that isn't an extremely serious felonious crime. it's up for Congress to do this. They are the Judge and Jury for a sitting President. Since we have no idea what is in the real report, even commenting on it is just plain silly at this tiime.
... and still no Russian connection

There’s connections. Just not conspiracy.
Na, not really
The only connections are the Clintons

And you know this how? Did your toaster tell you this in confidence? Where is YOUR certificate of Sanity? I got mine.

It's absurd to claim at this point that the Orange One, "... has been cleared of any wrongdoing." The report only stated that the evidence could not sustain full grounds to indict for crimes BUT it went on to state also that neither did the evidence exonerate Trump. Your claim is just so much bullshit!

A 180 degrees of separation from the truth of the AG's summary letter and your bogus claim. And that is to say nothing of the ongoing investigations at SDNY and in NY State, which says nothing about the sealed indictments waiting in the wings waiting to ripen that Mueller, et al, prepared and placed in advance.

Trump's legal ass just got into position for the spanking it will get!
Dude, if there was something more than a nothing burger.....there would have been exposure.
There will be nothing that would change your mind about, "Orange One". It's okay I get it, Hillary lost
There will be nothing that would change your mind about, "Orange One". It's okay I get it, Hillary lost
You conveniently side stepped that which contradicted your bullshit cover in your Trump piss drinking rant that the Liar-in-Chief "...has been cleared of any wrongdoing." That is pure BULLSHIT out of a horse's ass!

As I already stated and which I cite and quote here and now from AG Barr's summary released today;
The Special Counsel states that while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him. [emphasis added]

~~ https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5779683-AG-March-24-2019-Letter-to-House-and-Senate ~~
There is the truth of it and you were dead fucking wrong, Hotshot, though you'll find another dodge to avoid going anywhere near the topic honestly! Perhaps this time going to the Obama bin of deflections rather than the Hillary bin, ya fucking dancing coward!
Well, tell me what ya got? Just what is he not exonerated of, Skippy?
It's absurd to claim at this point that the Orange One, "... has been cleared of any wrongdoing." The report only stated that the evidence could not sustain full grounds to indict for crimes BUT it went on to state also that neither did the evidence exonerate Trump. Your claim is just so much bullshit!

A 180 degrees of separation from the truth of the AG's summary letter and your bogus claim. And that is to say nothing of the ongoing investigations at SDNY and in NY State, which says nothing about the sealed indictments waiting in the wings waiting to ripen that Mueller, et al, prepared and placed in advance.

Trump's legal ass just got into position for the spanking it will get!
Dude, if there was something more than a nothing burger.....there would have been exposure.
You conveniently side stepped that which contradicted your bullshit cover in your Trump piss drinking rant that the Liar-in-Chief "...has been cleared of any wrongdoing." That is pure BULLSHIT out of a horse's ass!

As I already stated and which I cite and quote here and now from AG Barr's summary released today;
The Special Counsel states that while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him. [emphasis added]
~~ https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5779683-AG-March-24-2019-Letter-to-House-and-Senate ~~
There is the truth of it and you were dead fucking wrong, Hotshot, though you'll find another dodge to avoid going anywhere near the topic honestly! Perhaps this time going to the Obama bin of deflections rather than the Hillary bin, ya fucking dancing coward!
I got Barr's summary, Hotshot! The onus is on you to prove your false claim that;
Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
Reconcile the two quotes directly above, Hotshot!
Barr citing Mueller puts the lie, the error in your claim! Your dodging again you corrupt, intellectually dishonest POS!
Stay tuned, Skippy, it's all going to come out.
Wow, you're good a name calling, must be one of those internet tough guys with the cool aluminum foil hats

So you're saying, five hundred posts later you still don't have a link.

Which leaves us still wondering what your purpose in starting this thread was.

I got Barr's summary, Hotshot! The onus is on you to prove your false claim that;
Barr citing Mueller puts the lie, the error in your claim! Your dodging again you corrupt, intellectually dishonest POS!
Wow, you're good a name calling, must be one of those internet tough guys with the cool aluminum foil hats

So after 500 posts we shouldn't have even a discussion on it.
The man is innocent until he isn't, I gave what CNN had.

Where was that?

It said Rump was "in the clear" did it? That's what the title says on my screen.

What I think the Muller report says. It says it's over for the democratic party and come the next election they will lose the house and begin to to fade into obscurity. I don't know what's going to take their place but they've done themselves so much damage now and lost so much credibility I think it's over for them. They respond to being caught doing something stupid with even more stupidity. Though the process of evolution, nature will weed them out.

Since we still have not seen the Mueller report you are making an assertion that has no basis. There are other things pertaining to the piss poor performance of his job that's going to cost Trump.

Libs asking us to prove negatives. I love the desperation

see if you could count to 500 it sounds like. still debatable.

Al Capone was also innocent of Racketeering, murder, peddling drugs and alcohol, prostitution and more because they only found him guilty of Tax Evasion. You take your convictions where you can get them and don't worry about the ones you can't. But it doesn't make you any less innocent.

Where was that?

It said Rump was "in the clear" did it? That's what the title says on my screen.
You say tomato and I say banana

Do ypu even read the threads you post in? There have been NUMEROUS links to the statement and the report from Mueller summarized by Barr.

Al Capone was also innocent of Racketeering, murder, peddling drugs and alcohol, prostitution and more because they only found him guilty of Tax Evasion. You take your convictions where you can get them and don't worry about the ones you can't. But it doesn't make you any less innocent.
Maybe, just maybe there wasn't any collusion/ conspiracy/ or obstruction. Laws are a lot different today than when Capone was running around, Daryl

Do ypu even read the threads you post in? There have been NUMEROUS links to the statement and the report from Mueller summarized by Barr.

How dare you bring in reason, facts and the like into this discussion. You want to borrow my sanity certificate or do you have one of your own.

I live in Kansas and Republican policies have ruined this state. Was Arnold a democrat?

Cities-M.jpg

Hmmm. Trump claimed that he’s been TOTALLY EXONERATED.

Is that the case?

No, it's not. I read the little report and it doesn't exonerate him on many things. The only thing it does exonerate him on is Collusion with the Russians. And that is not a crime since their is no mention of collusion in the law books. Now, about the other things. It's not up to the Justice Department to indite trump on anything that isn't an extremely serious felonious crime. it's up for Congress to do this. They are the Judge and Jury for a sitting President. Since we have no idea what is in the real report, even commenting on it is just plain silly at this tiime.
... and still no Russian connection

There’s connections. Just not conspiracy.
Na, not really
The only connections are the Clintons

And you know this how? Did your toaster tell you this in confidence? Where is YOUR certificate of Sanity? I got mine.
This guy told me...

Trump said his campaign never had any contact with the Russians,

Barr said that Mueller found that campaign had turned down many Russia offers to help.

How did they turn it down if there were no contact?
Turning down "many" offers is not turning down "all" efforts and why weren't these offers reported to the FBI?

Why? Those offers are not illegal in the first place! There is no law against "collusion" which didn't even take place.

Why would you report something to the FBI that is not illegal? Do you call the cops when your neighbor left his front porch light on all night?

Forum List

Back