Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

As I’ve said all along… And still no Russian connection.

People with Trump derangement syndrome, All they could talk about for two years Russia, Russia, Russia!!!!
Lol

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean
Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Now The Donald should appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Democratic Party, to investigate who they have Colluded with in their POLITICAL WITCH HUNT to destroy him AND his ENTIRE family, who they have Colluded with to CRAP on America's Electoral Process in their pursuit to OVERTURN the result of that Electoral Process by wanting to throw him out of the Office he was elected to BECAUSE they could NEVER accept that The Donald BEAT Hillary.
Go make political noise in your own country, Lucy. All this investigating is just ripping us apart.
Stop.

No. It’s keeping us together. You’re a pushover.
It's keeping some of you together. I'm waiting for the Dems and Repubs to stop fighting and get to work. That's it.

So will the House Democrats give the go-ahead for the money to build the wall?

By law, a 2006 law, there is a 1.3 billion already in the budget (adjust for inflation) already. You keep conveniently leaving that part out. You also leave out the part where there has been 733 miles done in the 10 years by past presidents of wall, security fencing, etc. added per year to the average of 73 miles a year of new construction. What you really don't want us to see is that in the last 2 years, there has been 2.6 billion authorized for construction and there has been ZERO additional miles added by Trump. So much for his National Emergency. He doesn''t need more money. He needs a good audit. Expect that to happen very, very soon. But bee careful,, you may not like the results.

Trump said his campaign never had any contact with the Russians,

Barr said that Mueller found that campaign had turned down many Russia offers to help.

How did they turn it down if there were no contact?
This is your argument? Possibly by not responding....who knows? Seems it wasn't the issue
worn that shovel to the nub man. the nub.

He's still guilty of obstruction of justice and 19 another investigations.He still guilty of working with the Russians money laundering.

Show your proof.

Funny, that's exactly what I said to the OP when I got here. Still waiting.

Dude, you always do this. Every news outlet in the world is covering this. Just check google if you’re so curious!

I didn't make a claim here. When I make one, I back it up. Maybe that's the difference between me and the pretenders.

Actually I would never start a thread on something that isn't even established yet. That's bush league.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for your answer to post 30 back in that other thread, so ........

Do you really need to be spoon fed everything? It’s pretty obvious what happened. A little thing called September 11th aka 911. Everyone seemed to understand that except you. Why is that?

Does this look like that thread to you? Why can't you put it where it belongs? Skeered?

Coming over the wires right now, there was no collusion or conspiracy, Trump is clean

Trump is NOT clean. Mueller left it up to Rosenstein and Barr whether to charge Trump with Obstruction of Justice, and they declined, on the grounds that there was "no collusion".

In other words, Justice covered Trump's ass on the obstruction of justice charges.

Says the foreign troll meddling in our affairs by whining about other foreign trolls that are meddling in our affairs.

"my relationship with Mr Sater was very little. i dont even know how he looks like. he's not the head guy at Bayrock" - Trump

brothers and sisters: once again, Trump lied, people died!

Trump asked Sater to look after his children in Moscow. Moscow is in...you guessed it, RUSSIA!

Now The Donald should appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Democratic Party, to investigate who they have Colluded with in their POLITICAL WITCH HUNT to destroy him AND his ENTIRE family, who they have Colluded with to CRAP on America's Electoral Process in their pursuit to OVERTURN the result of that Electoral Process by wanting to throw him out of the Office he was elected to BECAUSE they could NEVER accept that The Donald BEAT Hillary.
Go make political noise in your own country, Lucy. All this investigating is just ripping us apart.
Stop.

It's keeping some of you together. I'm waiting for the Dems and Repubs to stop fighting and get to work. That's it.

Bullshit. Both sides my ass.

You never had a chance.

If Mueller exonerates Trump I’ll admit defeat.

LOL, you think his makes you look intelligent? Determining guilt or innocence isn't his job now is it. Too funny, why do Lefty's hide behind word games.

Hmmm. Trump claimed that he’s been TOTALLY EXONERATED.

Is that the case?

No, it's not. I read the little report and it doesn't exonerate him on many things. The only thing it does exonerate him on is Collusion with the Russians. And that is not a crime since their is no mention of collusion in the law books. Now, about the other things. It's not up to the Justice Department to indite trump on anything that isn't an extremely serious felonious crime. it's up for Congress to do this. They are the Judge and Jury for a sitting President. Since we have no idea what is in the real report, even commenting on it is just plain silly at this tiime.
... and still no Russian connection

There’s connections. Just not conspiracy.

Get off your high horse, these Leftist pieces of shit have been crowing and gloating for two years about this shit.
High horse? You must be pretty far down in the mud, there, SON

Yup, high horse. Honey, you simply don't have a say in anything that anyone else says. Mind your own damn bidness.
Kat's gonna bang you over the head with the frypan now.
It is certainly my "business" if I choose to join in here. I strongly disagree with the silly nonsense I've been reading here all weekend that the left is all crying and wanting to kill themselves. Like I just said, they'll just ignore the findings, like you all did with the Hillary email findings.

I counted 15 "Danth" threads started in less than 48 hours without even a report out. Seems to me that side is way more invested. This was one of them. Seems to me you wait for actual news to come out verified before you start a bait thread like this --- that's why these things deteriorate. And you get posts like 392.
What's a "danth?"
It refers to starting a thread saying that you have won an argument online but since you started a thread you really didn't, something libstain liars to each day. This Collusion crap is done, but these traitors will keep spewing lies all day and night.

As I’ve said all along… And still no Russian connection.

People with Trump derangement syndrome, All they could talk about for two years Russia, Russia, Russia!!!!
Lol

I call the TDS Syndrone ruling. it's similar to the Goddard Rule.

LL doesn't deal well with defeat.

I’ve not been defeated.

You never had a chance.

If there is no collusion, conspiracy, or obstruction....what is Trump supposed to be exonerated of exactly?

You believe that Mueller said that Trump did not obstruct justice?
Look you RETARDS, there WAS NO collusion with the Russians.... That means Trump had no reason to obstruct Justice. Further until Trump EVERYONE knew that a sitting President can fire ANY appointed person FOR ANY REASON or NONE at all.

Stop.

Getting along has always been overrated

Stop.

So will the House Democrats give the go-ahead for the money to build the wall?

A wall around Russia?

Man, that would be job security.

Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
It's absurd to claim at this point that the Orange One, "... has been cleared of any wrongdoing." The report only stated that the evidence could not sustain full grounds to indict for crimes BUT it went on to state also that neither did the evidence exonerate Trump. Your claim is just so much bullshit!

A 180 degrees of separation from the truth of the AG's summary letter and your bogus claim. And that is to say nothing of the ongoing investigations at SDNY and in NY State, which says nothing about the sealed indictments waiting in the wings waiting to ripen that Mueller, et al, prepared and placed in advance.

Trump's legal ass just got into position for the spanking it will get!
Dude, if there was something more than a nothing burger.....there would have been exposure.
There will be nothing that would change your mind about, "Orange One". It's okay I get it, Hillary lost
There will be nothing that would change your mind about, "Orange One". It's okay I get it, Hillary lost
You conveniently side stepped that which contradicted your bullshit cover in your Trump piss drinking rant that the Liar-in-Chief "...has been cleared of any wrongdoing." That is pure BULLSHIT out of a horse's ass!

As I already stated and which I cite and quote here and now from AG Barr's summary released today;
The Special Counsel states that while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him. [emphasis added]

~~ https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5779683-AG-March-24-2019-Letter-to-House-and-Senate ~~
There is the truth of it and you were dead fucking wrong, Hotshot, though you'll find another dodge to avoid going anywhere near the topic honestly! Perhaps this time going to the Obama bin of deflections rather than the Hillary bin, ya fucking dancing coward!
Well, tell me what ya got? Just what is he not exonerated of, Skippy?
Stay tuned for the link as it's just breaking right now.
Now where do the democrats stand?
I'm hoping they are relieved that Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
It's absurd to claim at this point that the Orange One, "... has been cleared of any wrongdoing." The report only stated that the evidence could not sustain full grounds to indict for crimes BUT it went on to state also that neither did the evidence exonerate Trump. Your claim is just so much bullshit!

A 180 degrees of separation from the truth of the AG's summary letter and your bogus claim. And that is to say nothing of the ongoing investigations at SDNY and in NY State, which says nothing about the sealed indictments waiting in the wings waiting to ripen that Mueller, et al, prepared and placed in advance.

Trump's legal ass just got into position for the spanking it will get!
Dude, if there was something more than a nothing burger.....there would have been exposure.
You conveniently side stepped that which contradicted your bullshit cover in your Trump piss drinking rant that the Liar-in-Chief "...has been cleared of any wrongdoing." That is pure BULLSHIT out of a horse's ass!

As I already stated and which I cite and quote here and now from AG Barr's summary released today;
The Special Counsel states that while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him. [emphasis added]
~~ https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5779683-AG-March-24-2019-Letter-to-House-and-Senate ~~
There is the truth of it and you were dead fucking wrong, Hotshot, though you'll find another dodge to avoid going anywhere near the topic honestly! Perhaps this time going to the Obama bin of deflections rather than the Hillary bin, ya fucking dancing coward!
I got Barr's summary, Hotshot! The onus is on you to prove your false claim that;
Trump has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
Reconcile the two quotes directly above, Hotshot!
Barr citing Mueller puts the lie, the error in your claim! Your dodging again you corrupt, intellectually dishonest POS!
Stay tuned, Skippy, it's all going to come out.
Wow, you're good a name calling, must be one of those internet tough guys with the cool aluminum foil hats

Mueller didn't want to be the one to clear Trump on all charges. He knew how the left would react. So, he said, I will take the collusion, but Barr has to take the obstruction. Just my speculation.

Stop.

Both sides of your ass are juuuge

Michael Cohen. Russian Felix Sater talk about getting Trump elected, and involving Putin

D2dPyiiXgAAawjM.jpg

LOL, you think his makes you look intelligent? Determining guilt or innocence isn't his job now is it. Too funny, why do Lefty's hide behind word games.

Hmmm. Trump claimed that he’s been TOTALLY EXONERATED.

Is that the case?

No, it's not. I read the little report and it doesn't exonerate him on many things. The only thing it does exonerate him on is Collusion with the Russians. And that is not a crime since their is no mention of collusion in the law books. Now, about the other things. It's not up to the Justice Department to indite trump on anything that isn't an extremely serious felonious crime. it's up for Congress to do this. They are the Judge and Jury for a sitting President. Since we have no idea what is in the real report, even commenting on it is just plain silly at this tiime.
... and still no Russian connection

There’s connections. Just not conspiracy.
Na, not really
The only connections are the Clintons

Forum List

Back