Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Just to repeat: Every Democratic presidential candidate (except Tulsi) looks like a complete and total moron today

And the coverup begins.

Trump's personal attorney says he doesn't want Trump's written responses to Mueller to be released - CNNPolitics
---
Jay Sekulow, an attorney for President Donald Trump, said Monday he does not want the written answers the President submitted to special counsel Robert Mueller to be released, describing them as "confidential."
---

So much for the openness.

Naturally, the Trump cultists will now all fall in line, and say that's a great idea, even if they just said the opposite about wanting everything released.

And the coverup begins.

Trump's personal attorney says he doesn't want Trump's written responses to Mueller to be released - CNNPolitics
---
Jay Sekulow, an attorney for President Donald Trump, said Monday he does not want the written answers the President submitted to special counsel Robert Mueller to be released, describing them as "confidential."
---

Naturally, the Trump cultists will now all fall in line, and say that's a great idea, even if they just said the opposite about wanting everything released.
God I love this!! It's so much fun!!!

I didn't roll anything.

The report does not prove Trump didn't do it. Report - lets see the real thing.
They can't release the full report because of laws in place. But you lying scum keep on calling for that just to start more trouble.
Show it to Congress.

I mean you assfucks really don't us to believe Trump or anyone he appointed do you?
They can release the whole thing, they just have to blank out sensitive information like the names of agents and informers and other information that may pose a threat to them, or a threat to future/ongoing investigations.
They already released information that was damaging to Trump even though they didn't indict him on it. Furthermore, Grand Jury testimony is legally required to remain confidential. I don't see how any of it can be released.
I suppose you're too dumb to see how Nunes leaked information to Trump a while ago.

William Barr can read all of it and has constant access to it.
You can't leak to the President of the United States, you fucking dumbass. He's entitled to see anything classified.

It's unbelievable how utterly brain dead you Trump hating morons are.

And the coverup begins.

---
---

God I love this!! It's so much fun!!!
The utter stupidity and gullibility of Trump haters is an awesome spectacle, isn't it?

They can't release the full report because of laws in place. But you lying scum keep on calling for that just to start more trouble.
Show it to Congress.

I mean you assfucks really don't us to believe Trump or anyone he appointed do you?
They can release the whole thing, they just have to blank out sensitive information like the names of agents and informers and other information that may pose a threat to them, or a threat to future/ongoing investigations.
They already released information that was damaging to Trump even though they didn't indict him on it. Furthermore, Grand Jury testimony is legally required to remain confidential. I don't see how any of it can be released.
I suppose you're too dumb to see how Nunes leaked information to Trump a while ago.

and did you know the WH can see it before Congress sees it? do you know that? just curious what you know.
He doesn't know much, and what he does know is wrong.

Not sure who lives on the 50th floor of Trump Tower, but their neighbors are a guy convicted for running a high-stakes gambling ring and a guy who committed bank fraud

“In 2013, federal prosecutors indicted Russian mob boss Tokhtakhounov on charges related to gambling ring at Trump Tower condos that allegedly laundered $100M. A few months later, Tokhtakhounov was on red carpet at Trump’s Miss Universe pageant in Moscow”

DaNze6aVwAABhaa.jpg

DaNzfuaU8AA7Jpr.jpg

Meet the notorious characters who call Trump Tower home

The Trumpettes are saying the Mueller Report says no collusion.
Look at you, marching in lock-step with the MSNBC taking points.

It's over.
You rolled the dice and lost.

Eat it and smile.

I didn't roll anything.

Show it to Congress.

I'm more worried that William Barr will leak sensitive information to Trump and Nunes and other people, if he hasn't already.
That would just lead turds like you to accuse them of a coverup.

I didn't roll anything.

Show it to Congress.

It is not Grand Jury testimony

If it was, a jury of the people would review it.... not a Trump appointee
Grand Jury testimony is in the report, dumbass.

Show it to Congress.

and did you know the WH can see it before Congress sees it? do you know that? just curious what you know.
What do they have to hide?
It has already been explained to you about 10,000 times. Those knee jerk Trump hater responses only cut it with the terminally stupid and gullible.

Considering that just about every credible voter fraud case has been Republicans, I would think they would want to stay as far away from an investigation as possible.
If you thought, it'd be the first time.

Forum List

Back