Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

btw all four of us have been on. So the mission has hopefully been approved. I don't want to hear if you've approved or not until after the results

Cross talk.

I was going to wait until the mission votes are in to discuss this but that post of Avi's is very interesting indeed.

Very, very interesting.

Hmmmm....................................................................

I saw this comment earlier, and assumed he was speaking because he could see all of us commenting here and elsewhere OR the fact he is a mod and can see everyone online. It was the last sentence which I did a double take on and am unsure what to make of it.

I found it strange that he came in here and made that statement about how the mission has hopefully been approved and then suddenly made a deal about keeping the votes secret. Depending on mission results, it sure looks like he was trying to communicate something there. I mean, we just got done saying NOT to do that and he makes that comment anyway and tries to cover it up. If the mission passes, this is null. If not, this could of been a slip. We'll see.
I was trying to communicate something. I was trying to tell everybody that we are not to communicate about the mission until the results come. That way scum cannot coordinate their votes. I find it interesting how wolf tried to do the exact opposite

btw all four of us have been on. So the mission has hopefully been approved. I don't want to hear if you've approved or not until after the results

Cross talk.

I was going to wait until the mission votes are in to discuss this but that post of Avi's is very interesting indeed.

Very, very interesting.

I saw this comment earlier, and assumed he was speaking because he could see all of us commenting here and elsewhere OR the fact he is a mod and can see everyone online. It was the last sentence which I did a double take on and am unsure what to make of it.

I found it strange that he came in here and made that statement about how the mission has hopefully been approved and then suddenly made a deal about keeping the votes secret. Depending on mission results, it sure looks like he was trying to communicate something there. I mean, we just got done saying NOT to do that and he makes that comment anyway and tries to cover it up. If the mission passes, this is null. If not, this could of been a slip. We'll see.

You know, I totally missed that until you pointed it out, the contracting statement that is.

I honestly think I have become too embroiled with scum pushing me through on each mission to have many question it/me . Many here insisting I am the reason the mission failed, when I know I am town and I am being used by scum as some sort of pawn. Given the push on me for mission 2, I am sure Ill be the scapegoat if mission 3 if it fails as well. It is irritating the ever living shit out of me, They have done well with smoke and mirrors. I don't think this game has ever gotten to me, it has this time and I am on the verge of replacing out of this game and elsewhere. I really needed the distraction these games offer me right now, scum hunting, fun banter, etc. But instead of the distraction/fun I needed, it is becoming an irritant.

Now you know how I feel. I don't even want to read any game right now because I am tired of being constantly scum read. I'm sorry I didn't have the time to devote 5 hours a day reading and re-reading every single post just to make sure I don't accidentally contradict myself. I play to have fun and more and more playing here is not fun. And I will stop the petty insults if you do. You are very condensending in your posts to me.

Honestly, I totally forgot I stated that I would vote against you. So sue me for being stupid. I know I'm town and I am not the one messing with you. All I did was point out the fact that by voting against the mission group while being included on the mission, you set yourself up to be used by scum.

Cross talk.

Very, very interesting.

I was trying to communicate something. I was trying to tell everybody that we are not to communicate about the mission until the results come. That way scum cannot coordinate their votes. I find it interesting how wolf tried to do the exact opposite

You might want to re-read what you wrote. I found the wording very interesting. You said all 4 of you have been on and hopefully it was approved and then said you don't want to hear if it's been approved or not until after the mission. I found your word choice very interesting and tried to call you out on it. We'll see.........................

Cross talk.

Very, very interesting.

You know, I totally missed that until you pointed it out, the contracting statement that is.

I honestly think I have become too embroiled with scum pushing me through on each mission to have many question it/me . Many here insisting I am the reason the mission failed, when I know I am town and I am being used by scum as some sort of pawn. Given the push on me for mission 2, I am sure Ill be the scapegoat if mission 3 if it fails as well. It is irritating the ever living shit out of me, They have done well with smoke and mirrors. I don't think this game has ever gotten to me, it has this time and I am on the verge of replacing out of this game and elsewhere. I really needed the distraction these games offer me right now, scum hunting, fun banter, etc. But instead of the distraction/fun I needed, it is becoming an irritant.

Now you know how I feel. I don't even want to read any game right now because I am tired of being constantly scum read. I'm sorry I didn't have the time to devote 5 hours a day reading and re-reading every single post just to make sure I don't accidentally contradict myself. I play to have fun and more and more playing here is not fun. And I will stop the petty insults if you do. You are very condensending in your posts to me.

Honestly, I totally forgot I stated that I would vote against you. So sue me for being stupid. I know I'm town and I am not the one messing with you. All I did was point out the fact that by voting against the mission group while being included on the mission, you set yourself up to be used by scum.

Hi Shaitra and Cafe, I think you two need to stop here. I honestly don't think it does either of you any good and helps scum.

Just move on from this is the best thing you can do here.

JMO

I did read what I wrote. I wrote it. But you've been eager to get us sharing our votes. Why can't you wait till the mission is concluded?

Cross talk.

Very, very interesting.

A. You have been scum reading me before I thought your plan to send scum on a mission was questionable. In fact right after my mission 1 passed. You read me as scum before I said I would not pass a mission with scum reads on it.

B. I don't need to reread 5 hours to point out a statement I questioned you on before we even voted to pass or fail mission 2 personnel.

C. I have not been condescending in my posts to you. I simply questioned why one would send their highest scum reads on missions. Thereby seemingly setting up that read to take the blame if the mission failed, but giving a seeming green light to the remainging 2 on the mission if it did indeed fail.

D. I don't recall you saying "I set myself up to be used by scum if I fail a mission with scum reads on it" If you did fine, I'll look later- headed to class. If you have not, it makes me wonder if that is not how scum might think as they choose someone to make them look scummy.

E..I never said you were stupid Shai nor have I thought such. I don't get why one would continue to send their scum reads on missions if they really want them to pass.

I did read what I wrote. I wrote it. But you've been eager to get us sharing our votes. Why can't you wait till the mission is concluded?

Avi, Your post stood out to me like a beacon. You say hopefully it's approved. Then you say you don't want anyone saying their votes. Why use the word approved first if you don't want the votes shared yet? It's like you were saying you approved it under the guise of reminding everyone not to share. It's contradictory.

Very, very interesting.

Hi Shaitra and Cafe, I think you two need to stop here. I honestly don't think it does either of you any good and helps scum.

JMO

I really hate how this forum works and threads the responses, where you need to "click here" to see "new responses". Sorry wolf, I hope to shut up now.

JMO

I really hate how this forum works and threads the responses, where you need to "click here" to see "new responses". Sorry wolf, I hope to shut up now.

I don't want you to shut up and you don't have to apologize to me for anything. I just don't want you and Shai to get into a wicked fight because it is only playing into scum's hands.

That's all. Hope you have a good day.

Given the push on me for mission 2, I am sure Ill be the scapegoat if mission 3 if it fails as well.

still pre-emptively blaming herself.

You mean like Grandma has already blamed me, you know the one who likes your post here Josh? The one who said just a just few pages back "Café was the only scum on mission 1 or mission 2"? Hummm? You know, the one already setting me up to take the fall?

The same way Shai did in saying she was sending her top scum choices on mission 2 and did it again in this mission 3? The one who started to label me as scum almost as soon as my Mission 1 had passed.

I will congratulate scum in this game big time. I can only hope when I draw scum, I will play as well as you all have. I think it's hilarious Shai still has yet to answer why she is sending her top scum choices for missions, not just one mission but two missions in a row- but, has yet again wriggled out of answering the question, as to why she would do that, except say, its a simple logic game to send scum on missions.

Why congratulate them now Cafe? Grandma agree'd with an Avi post about me.

Meh-Let them play their games. Ignoring it is the best solution.

Really.

I will agree they are doing a good job of getting you riled up.

If you are scum this game Cafe, I will be congratulating you because you sure as hell look like frustrated town to me.

I don't think it is scum getting me riled up as much as it is my own teammates Wolf. I believe you were correct in your assessment some time back, apathy towards the game set in a long time ago, and it is a great environment for scum to thrive in. I was not congratulating them now, ( although I can see how it reads that way) I meant I will congratulate them at the end of the game. Your read on my is 100 percent correct Wolf- totally frustrated town.

stop looking scummy and people won't agree with me when I point out something is scummy.

and stop talking till the results are back

stop looking scummy and people won't agree with me when I point out something is scummy.

and stop talking till the results are back

He tells me to stop talking as he injects himself into the conversation and says something. You are cute Avi. LOL

And someone want to explain why we need to be quiet now cuz I don't get it? I can understand we need mission results but being able to talk with no night phase is an advantage to this set up. I do agree that bickering will get us nowhere. Still not sure the town motivation to killing all discussion though. :/

The more we talk, the more ammo scum receives.

If they're on the mission they are seeing what town is thinking right now in order to figure out whether to change/keep their pass/fail- figure out what town will be inclined to think depending on what they decide to do. Trying to be as objective as possible here with this comment.

If you make any sort of post after I've fully explained it here, you are playing anti-town. We'll settle the rest after results.

Forum List

Back