Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

I want everyone to list their top 3 townreads in their next post. This mission could potentially end in a loss if it's not planned ahead of time so there's no time for waffling right now. Good night.

WOOHOO! that's how we get confirmed town!

Arden, Grandma, Shaitra, Me, Wolfsister and Moonglow are town.
Pick these in any order and this mission will be succeed.

This is all dependent on Cafe being scum except for myself and Moonglow. I'm pretty sure the other 4 are her choices for scum this game.

So my question is, how sure are you that Cafe is scum and why?

I want everyone to list their top 3 townreads in their next post. This mission could potentially end in a loss if it's not planned ahead of time so there's no time for waffling right now. Good night.
You do realize that you need to send 4 more, right?
This is a 5 man mission.

With that said, my top three are Me, Avatar and Moon.

Cafe somewhat worries me as she has been on every mission and 2 of those failed and with suspicion of scum on the one that did pass. I only get town from her posting though.

I'll be here later, but what I can say right now is that "Arden was on both missions and both missions failed" is a naive way of looking at things. I think what happened (as I've hinted at multiple times before the final results were revealed) is Avatar, despite scumreading me, sent me on the mission with him for me to take the fall for both. Also, if I was scum on both missions rejecting both is stupid because I would think I'd be practically claiming scum.

One last thing I really want to say is look at my last town game here. If you can't tell it's exactly the same and not my scum game, then take a second look. I think I'm pretty obviously town and have been, and the circumstances particularly Avatar's mission (APPROVED DESPITE WIDESPREAD SCUMREADS SMH) are coming together to purposefully make me look worse.
Sure buddy, sure. So Avi had you as the a fall guy of the failure,,? I doubt that seriously...

Last edited:
This is a 5 man mission.

With that said, my top three are Me, Avatar and Moon.

Cafe somewhat worries me as she has been on every mission and 2 of those failed and with suspicion of scum on the one that did pass. I only get town from her posting though.
Yes, it is suspect that she is...

I'll be here later, but what I can say right now is that "Arden was on both missions and both missions failed" is a naive way of looking at things. I think what happened (as I've hinted at multiple times before the final results were revealed) is Avatar, despite scumreading me, sent me on the mission with him for me to take the fall for both. Also, if I was scum on both missions rejecting both is stupid because I would think I'd be practically claiming scum.

One last thing I really want to say is look at my last town game here. If you can't tell it's exactly the same and not my scum game, then take a second look. I think I'm pretty obviously town and have been, and the circumstances particularly Avatar's mission (APPROVED DESPITE WIDESPREAD SCUMREADS SMH) are coming together to purposefully make me look worse.

Sure buddy, sure. So Avi had you as the a fall guy of the failure,,? I doubt that seriously...

Avi added her at the last minute. He's clever enough to pull that off. Do you think Arden is scum then?

Sure buddy, sure. So Avi had you as the a fall guy of the failure,,?

Avi added her at the last minute. He's clever enough to pull that off. Do you think Arden is scum then?
It's possible if they each know who scum is.

Last edited:

Really sure.

super sure. Cafe was claiming to be the scape goat from the very beginning. A mission had never failed and I don't even think that Cafe had been picked for the second mission when she started saying that she was being set-up.

Cafe immediately started pointing fingers at Shiatra and Grandma. Which was really bad OMGUS. It's also the same tactic that the Fedora hat girl used in the video.

So far Cafe has been super focused on the people that have been on the mission without considering the people off the missions and how they may have played a role. It really diverts attention from the people off of the missions which is something that I would want to do if were scum to keep the heat off of my scum buddies.

Cafe's stance on Arden seems really convenient now that it's his mission and considering that this mission will be one of the toughest missions to choose for. All Cafe seems to be doing is accussing everyone of being scum and that's not going to be helpful for this mission.

Add in some other things. Cafe's recent claim of rando picking for the first mission instead of attempting to pick someone that was town.Cafe was 99% sure that he was going to pick Grandma on the first mission even though she claims that she had no read.
I think Avatar was cross talking on his mission, and has thus far been the only person that Cafe has supported.

This is a 5 man mission.

What I want is right now for everyone to make their 3 biggest townreads explicitly clear. I'm tired to having to search through earlier posts for potential contradictions or to see what sort of relations there are between certain users. Even with the extension, it's a waste of time that we don't have.

No time to verify an accusation of editing. Editing is not cool. Any edits after this point will result in mod kill.

That sucks. Who the hell is editing their posts and why? I consider that cheating in a game like this. :/

Forum List

Back