Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Another question:
Does Biden support ending the filibuster and expanding the SCOTUS or is he against those things?
He dodged that VERY specific question from Wallace and Wallace let him get away with it.
Wallace IS BIASED against Trump. I mean Biden interrupted when Trump was talking and I admit not as often or forceful as Trump but
for Wallace to to umbrage with Trump... biased!
Yea, what happened to Chris Wallace being “invisible” like he promised? He didn’t let them duke it out, he kept trying to interrupt and correct President Trump.

Wallace IS BIASED against Trump. I mean Biden interrupted when Trump was talking and I admit not as often or forceful as Trump but
for Wallace to to umbrage with Trump... biased!

I suppose you're trying to prove you're crazy.
It was probably 10 to 1 with Trump interrupting far more, running over his 2 minutes and not sticking to the subject.

According to live polls, negative ratings for both candidates were roughly the same.

i.e. no one "won" the debate.

But that's bad for Trump because he's losing in swing states

Agree

Most voters have their minds made up. Nobody will change their view.

But damn.....this thing was scary

Not one mind was changed tonight. Except for the 11 members of the Chrissy Wallace Fan Club.... they're trying to enter the Witness Protection Program and leave the country....

OMG what a fucking disgrace.

Is Antifa just an idea? It's not people dressing up like ninjas and burning down buildings, taking over city blocks, assaulting people, blocking roadways and highways? Ideas don't commit crimes, people do.

Trump is right, the election is already rigged.
It is, but it still might be enough of a dominating win for Trump.

I hope so, because otherwise, get ready for war.
Trump lost badly...

He looked like he had no plan... Biden was talking policies, trump ended up insulting Biden's dead son...

Joe Biden literally said he’s not gonna answer that question about packing the court and Chris Wallace jumped immediately to the next question.. Joe Biden literally said he’s not gonna answer that question about packing the court and Chris Wallace jumped immediately to the next question embarrassing

Trump is like a battle bot. He is a fighter for sure.
Yeah, he is not a sly politician. He is blunt and effective.

The NBC coverage is hilariously biased in their comments right now. So corrupt.
trump lost. There are rules in debate and when you break them you lose points. trump lost every round.

If the debate was as shit show it was because Trump refused to shut the hell up and abide by the rules.
When are moderators gonna quit treating these things like 1st grade show & tell?

The format was 2 minutes each then OPEN DISCUSSION for what 10 or 15 minutes? How is CONSTANTLY interupting by the moderator open discussion?

Trump is right, the election is already rigged.
It is, but it still might be enough of a dominating win for Trump.

I hope so, because otherwise, get ready for war.
Trump lost badly...

He looked like he had no plan... Biden was talking policies, trump ended up insulting Biden's dead son...

When did Trump insult Biden’s dead son? What were you watching? Trump was talking about HUNTER, NOT BEAU.

This was not a good debate. This was 2 incompetent speakers yelling at each other. Nobody can refute this.

Biden looked like he wanted a debate... Trump was the one interrupting a lot...

Honestly maybe Trump could have won but he looked very unprepared..

I listened to the debate on radio. Totally agree with OP, I thought Chris Wallace was horrible. I did make it all the way through but got nothing more from it than assurance about lack of dementia on Biden's part.

Forum List

Back