Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Vote Count 4.4​
“Wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure.”

Not Voting (3): strollingbones♀, Mebelle60♀, dblack♂(replacement)

MeBelle60 (5): Mertex♀, manifold♂, Wolfsister77♀, R.D.♀, Shaitra♀
Mertex (1): , AyeCantSeeYou♀
strollingbones (1): Luissa♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.
~ Seeking a replacement for dblack.

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
| 4.1 | 4.2 | 4.3 |​

Last edited:
I will say, one more time, that if I get lynched, townies will lose their protection.

That said, if I do get lynched, please pay attention to those who voted for Avatar and sameech (except for me, since I'll be dead) :D

There are only two scum

And [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] ....I want a dam good death scene this time!!!!

lu can we get you to throw in on mertex...with me and ma that will be 5....then i think we may be able to flip mani

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]~ another question pls. If dblack has quit, does his vote still count?

That is... a very good question. Since dblack is replacing out, his slot's vote would reset. If he comes back before a replacement is found, he can always vote again.

Last edited by a moderator:
would you let rat sit in for db? i can nag him into it

If Rat wishes to play, he may. This game is open for everyone, and first come first serve is the rule. As long as the focus is the game, we're good.

Actually, I was just contacted by TN in response to my PM seeking a replacement. He has asked for the role PM, so he will be the one.

tn? who is that?

then we are at a stand off mani....simple as that...unless lu flips from me to ma

i do not get why you feel like ma is mafia....i get clear townie vibs from her

hell to be honest....i could flip and vote for wolf.....anyone else?

Maybe not so hard.

I AM the Town Doctor.

I have protected Bonez every night.

Will the Town Cop please step up and reveal their results for each night.

I am requesting the Town Bodyguard to protect me (at his/her peril may they rest RIP if they want to) should a sixth vote be cast to lynch me.

tn5421 replaces dblack effective immediately. Please give him a warm welcome, everyone.

i do not get why you feel like ma is mafia....i get clear townie vibs from her

I've already explained why as best as I can. All I'd be doing at this point is repeating myself.

But if you really feel strongly that she's town, then don't vote for her. I'm getting a strong townie read from Mertex.

After MeBelle, the next up on my list is Luissa. How do you feel about her?

i dont think the bodyguard can stop a voted lynching.....can they wake?

Negative.

lu is townie to me....i think...mertex and wolf...both are givng a lot of conflicting crap...and wolf say i would not vote..when i did not say that...i said i would not vote for ma...

Forum List

Back