Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Maybe not so hard.

I AM the Town Doctor.

I have protected Bonez every night.

Will the Town Cop please step up and reveal their results for each night.

I am requesting the Town Bodyguard to protect me (at his/her peril may they rest RIP if they want to) should a sixth vote be cast to lynch me.

The cop needs to step forward.

Maybe not so hard.

I AM the Town Doctor.

I am requesting the Town Bodyguard to protect me (at his/her peril may they rest RIP if they want to) should a sixth vote be cast to lynch me.

Are you kidding me?!?!?

The ONLY reason the cop should step forward is if s/he is in possession of a guilty result. And if that were the case, s/he would've already come forward unless s/he is an idiot.

Maybe not so hard.

I AM the Town Doctor.

Are you kidding me?!?!?

The ONLY reason the cop should step forward is if s/he is in possession of a guilty result. And if that were the case, s/he would've already come forward unless s/he is an idiot.

With MeBelle saying who she protected and with the town cop coming forward and telling us his/her results, we can figure out who the scum are by process of elimination. There's only 2 of them left. It can't be hard to see the reasoning behind it.

that is, unless you are really are scum and don't want the cop to tell anything.

Are you kidding me?!?!?

With MeBelle saying who she protected and with the town cop coming forward and telling us his/her results, we can figure out who the scum are by process of elimination. There's only 2 of them left. It can't be hard to see the reasoning behind it.

And what if MeBelle is full of shit and just trying to out the cop on her way to the gallows?

And what if the cop was roll blocked?

For example, the cop could be sitting on 1 no-result and 2 innocent results, one of which could be the godfather. How does the cop outing him/herself help us at all if that's the case?

Without a guilty result in hand, the cop outing him/herself at this point offers more help to the mafia than it does the town.

those that can't read between the lines in this game have made fools of themselves.

Jester.jpg

Are you kidding me?!?!?

And what if MeBelle is full of shit and just trying to out the cop on her way to the gallows?

For example, the cop could be sitting on 1 no-result and 2 innocent results, one of which could be the godfather. How does the cop outing him/herself help us at all if that's the case?

Without a guilty result in hand, the cop outing him/herself at this point offers more help to the mafia than it does the town.

and if she's telling the truth (which i believe she is) and gets lynched by a mob of fools, what say you then?

and if she's telling the truth (which i believe she is) and gets lynched by a mob of fools, what say you then?

Then I say give me a double barkeep, I need it. :)

Maybe not so hard.

I AM the Town Doctor.

Are you kidding me?!?!?

Wolf, why are you thanking this post when you were supposedly taking a break the game? Either you are here or you aren't.

Not good enough.

Maybe not so hard.

I AM the Town Doctor.

Are you kidding me?!?!?

Not if the town cop was trying to point players in a certain direction AND protect themselves from scum by dropping hints, like I've been dropping when not having to defend myself.

Not good enough.

Yeah, better make it a triple.

Seriously though, I think MeBelle is lying.

Why did she wait so long after outing herself to tell us who she protected?

Why did she even out herself in the first place?

And why call for the cop to out themselves when it's a bad move for the town?

I'm convinced more than ever now that she's mafia, and it's a hill I'm willing to die on.

You'll need a dozen doubles.

Are you kidding me?!?!?

Not if the town cop was trying to point players in a certain direction AND protect themselves from scum by dropping hints, like I've been dropping when not having to defend myself.

Can you please link hints you supposedly have dropped?

Forum List

Back