Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Wolfsister77 is taking a break until at least Monday.

This is a dastardly game of deceit, analysis, and wit. You can make it damned fun with all the witty (insidious?) strategies out there. Play the game, focus on it, and use your creativity to come up with some epic plays to carry out.

Above all, have fun with this game!

If Wolfsister77 is taking a break until at least Monday, should her vote still count? She might quit, period. [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]
There is nothing more to say anyway, why wouldn't it count?

You have never once offered any proof you're the Doc. Until you do we're just waiting on the fence sitters. Funny thing you being one :lol:

And me. Everyone thinks they have it down to a science. It blew up in SB's face with Sameech. But, if we don't stick together to at least learn something, we'll get picked up one by one, because Scum isn't going to let the opportunity to snuff one of us out at night.
You do the math...SB, Shaitra, Luissa and ACSY....voting for someone with just one or two votes isn't helping, and really smells like Scum.

And telling someone who to vote for isn't scum-like? Interesting analogy there, I must say.

Wolfsister77 is taking a break until at least Monday.

This is a dastardly game of deceit, analysis, and wit. You can make it damned fun with all the witty (insidious?) strategies out there. Play the game, focus on it, and use your creativity to come up with some epic plays to carry out.

Above all, have fun with this game!

If Wolfsister77 is taking a break until at least Monday, should her vote still count? She might quit, period. [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

You have never once offered any proof you're the Doc. Until you do we're just waiting on the fence sitters. Funny thing you being one :lol:

Hmmmmm, I guess you'd have to poll players that were saved by the Doc.
I could also say I'm Queen Elizabeth. How would I prove my claim on a message board???

And me. Everyone thinks they have it down to a science. It blew up in SB's face with Sameech. But, if we don't stick together to at least learn something, we'll get picked up one by one, because Scum isn't going to let the opportunity to snuff one of us out at night.
You do the math...SB, Shaitra, Luissa and ACSY....voting for someone with just one or two votes isn't helping, and really smells like Scum.

And telling someone who to vote for isn't scum-like? Interesting analogy there, I must say.

Really...then Strollingbones should be at the top of your list. Wasn't she all out for voting Sameech out? It's obvious that more of us think MeBelle is Scum....you and the others are on your own, that smells more like scum than just encouraging everyone to vote.

People are complaining because the game is taking too long, those sitting on the fence are the ones that are dragging it. People are getting upset because they are being accused of things....from the beginning I took that this was a game and people were going to lie and deceive. I don't understand why all of a sudden it's all personal.

You calling me Scum is an insult, but hey, it's a game, and for all I know you may be the cleverest Scum player here.

I could also say I'm Queen Elizabeth. How would I prove my claim on a message board???

By posting your picture wearing the crown and holding baby George.....but you don't even have a British accent, so nahhhhhhhhhh......:D

Rat, you seem to be keeping up with this thread better than some of the players. Why not join in and take dblack's place? We need that spot filled.

By posting your picture wearing the crown and holding baby George.....but you don't even have a British accent, so nahhhhhhhhhh......:D

Just wait until we skype... ;)

Honestly? Ask those you saved? Puh-leese.

This sounds town? Aye or SB, how about you find us a saved townie to prove Mebelle is the Doc? :lol:

Really...then Strollingbones should be at the top of your list. Wasn't she all out for voting Sameech out? It's obvious that more of us think MeBelle is Scum....you and the others are on your own, that smells more like scum than just encouraging everyone to vote.

People are complaining because the game is taking too long, those sitting on the fence are the ones that are dragging it. People are getting upset because they are being accused of things....from the beginning I took that this was a game and people were going to lie and deceive. I don't understand why all of a sudden it's all personal.

You calling me Scum is an insult, but hey, it's a game, and for all I know you may be the cleverest Scum player here.

Actually, it sounds more like some people don't want to join the 'gang' mentality of voting for someone just because others are. That doesn't speak of anyone being scum or town. For someone to say it does, is just plain scummy. If you think someone is scum, that's your right; I'm not going to put you down for it and say 'IT'S JUST STUPID THAT YOU WON'T CHANGE YOUR VOTE TO THE PERSON I WANT YOU TO VOTE FOR SO I CAN HAVE MY WAY AND GET THIS VOTE OVER WITH AND GET RID OF SOMEONE IN THE GAME I DON'T WANT IN IT ANYMORE' or something to that effect. That's just ignorant and scummy behavior. It reminds me of a child throwing a temper tantrum because he/she did not get their way.

Rat, you seem to be keeping up with this thread better than some of the players. Why not join in and take dblack's place? We need that spot filled.

For reals! Then maybe people will stop complaining about posts being thanked by non-players.

This sounds town? Aye or SB, how about you find us a saved townie to prove Mebelle is the Doc? :lol:

Why should I do your work for you? If you're scum, you know who the townies are. Maybe just want proof of it so you and your other goon can take her out at night if she isn't voted out. But, hey, I'm just a dumb townie that some don't want to think for herself.

Actually, it sounds more like some people don't want to join the 'gang' mentality of voting for someone just because others are. That doesn't speak of anyone being scum or town. For someone to say it does, is just plain scummy. If you think someone is scum, that's your right; I'm not going to put you down for it and say 'IT'S JUST STUPID THAT YOU WON'T CHANGE YOUR VOTE TO THE PERSON I WANT YOU TO VOTE FOR SO I CAN HAVE MY WAY AND GET THIS VOTE OVER WITH AND GET RID OF SOMEONE IN THE GAME I DON'T WANT IN IT ANYMORE' or something to that effect. That's just ignorant and scummy behavior. It reminds me of a child throwing a temper tantrum because he/she did not get their way.

Well, if the way you are going to play the game is everyone for themselves, then Town doesn't have a chance....thanks for your expertise deduction.

Why should I do your work for you? If you're scum, you know who the townies are. Maybe just want proof of it so you and your other goon can take her out at night if she isn't voted out. But, hey, I'm just a dumb townie that some don't want to think for herself.
For Mebelle not me ...keep up.

Look at the bolded. You asked me or sb to find a saved townie for you.

Look at the bolded. You asked me or sb to find a saved townie for you.

No one - no one - can be this clueless. It has to be a ploy, but why?

This is interesting. Sounds like RD may know more than a townie should know. hmmmmm

You said ask, I said poll.

Good morning everyone.

This game has been a learning process for everyone, including this big oaf. :smiliehug:

I've added a new rule. Please do not discuss pets or family members in Mafia games. The game can be stressful as hell at times. One time I took my $500 laptop and threw it down the stairs because I was so mad. Thank God for warranty and wit. Point being, the game's mental warfare, and bringing pets or family into it is just asking for trouble. Amending rules post now.

Pets?
Was someone talking about my evil Satan cat? I will cut a bitch. :D

Wow, I'm not sure it was a good thing or a bad thing that work was very busy this morning. :lol:

I wanted to consider a few things which is why I unvoted. At the beginning of the game, many people expressed that they wanted to take plenty of time so everyone would have a say. Now it seems many people are wanting the game to go faster. I do know moving things faster helps scum more than town.

Anyway, because she's been hitting my scum radar through most of the game:
Vote: MeBelle

Forum List

Back