Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

There will be no body around to patch any of the townies up.

And there it is again, the doctor claim.

If you're going to make this claim, at least tell us who you protected so if by some miracle you're not full of shit, we'll at least have some information to work with.

MjAxMy02Y2Y5NmI0Y2UzZTJiM2Q3.png

That's super helpful to the game Aye. :thup:

I guess everyone just wants to turn this into the FZ and blow up the game.

Wonderful.

I will probably be quitting too. I have to think about it for a bit to make sure it is the right thing to do.

Being accused of cheating is one thing. Being told I am telling someone they are lying about putting a pet to sleep is not something I am prepared to deal with.

Then to get these stupid memes about it's just a game. Yeah, I have pets. That's some serious shit to me.

I didn't get that she called you a liar, she is just doing anything to avoid answering the question. She accused you of defection while defecting. How that reads town is beyond me

I'm confused...who accused wolfsister of defecting?

You

Thanks for your concern.....

Nice deflection on your part though.

Thanks for your concern!
But she's fine, the animal had to be put down.
She had dx'd Luna before the vet visit.
She brought Luna home in a box.
The vet had taped the box shut.
She insisted on opening the box so she could see Luna.
Her brother grabs a shovel and they bury Luna in the marsh.

Nice deflection on your part though.

You'll have your list of questions you claim I don't answer by tomorrow?

I am not going to discuss you accusing me of using a personal issue YOU brought up to deflect something you are falsely accusing me of. Asking questions you don't want to answer.

You are either lying or being wilfully ignorant. Either is not going to further game play. And NO I was not using your personal info to deflect something that YOU have to answer for. Not me, but you.

Review the posts and read. I am not making shit up, Grandma wasn't, mani isn't.

You hit the scum radar of myself, Grandma, mani, Mertex, RD, and Shaitra. If Grandma was around, that would be enough for a lynch right there.

I think those that don't want to go along are too afraid of making a wrong choice. I'm not. I've made my choice. So now that I've answered BOTH your posts, I am going to do what a very good player advised me to do in the sign ups section. Let other folks play the game for awhile and step back.

Yup! I'm lying!!! Just ask [MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION].

:rofl:

You laid the claim against me, I ask you to prove it.

Buttttttt, you either can't or won't.

Very interesting.

:thup:

mani give me the reasoning there...i will listen....your gut is saying ma?

Yes, and more strongly with each passing post.

She's playing the exact same game people here play in political debates when their partisan conclusion is predetermined and they aren't really interested in engaging in any kind of productive dialogue and are merely trying to "win" the internets. Twisting words, taking things out of context, making vague points and accusations and claiming victory. It's exactly the same shit Avatar did to R.D. in game one and I fell for it. Not going to happen again.

Sorry gals (and guy). I just have too much on my plate to give the game the proper attention right now. I've had a great time, and thanks to all for playing! I'll be eager to join in on later games when things have calmed down a bit for me.

Totally understood [MENTION=30065]dblack[/MENTION].

This game has been a HUGE drag on time.

Time which many of us don't have to spend reading through musings and novellas.

:thup:

I've posted many things that are helpful to the game. It's not my fault if some people refuse to read, re-read, look up stuff on their own, go back to previous posts themselves, and start putting things together. Those that don't want to read it or look it up on their own or discuss what I posted the past couple of days are also the same people I suspect of being scum.

The only people trying to 'blow up the game' are the ones that take it so serious. It's a game, not something our lives depend on.

I've posted many things that are helpful to the game. It's not my fault if some people refuse to read, re-read, look up stuff on their own, go back to previous posts themselves, and start putting things together. Those that don't want to read it or look it up on their own or discuss what I posted the past couple of days are also the same people I suspect of being scum.

The only people trying to 'blow up the game' are the ones that take it so serious. It's a game, not something our lives depend on.

We all think we have

The problem is I know your insights have been wrong concerning me :eusa_hand:

She's playing the exact same game people here play in political debates when their partisan conclusion is predetermined and they aren't really interested in engaging in any kind of productive dialogue and are merely trying to "win" the internets. Twisting words, taking things out of context, making vague points and accusations and claiming victory. It's exactly the same shit Avatar did to R.D. in game one and I fell for it. Not going to happen again.

Check out the last posts I thumbed up.

She's disrupting the game and I have no idea why Aye is getting involved.

Probably because I think her smart ass memes and comments do the same thing to the game as mebelle is doing.

Disrupting it. :thup:

Good morning everyone.

This game has been a learning process for everyone, including this big oaf. :smiliehug:

I've added a new rule. Please do not discuss pets or family members in Mafia games. The game can be stressful as hell at times. One time I took my $500 laptop and threw it down the stairs because I was so mad. Thank God for warranty and wit. Point being, the game's mental warfare, and bringing pets or family into it is just asking for trouble. Amending rules post now.

Probably because I think her smart ass memes and comments do the same thing to the game as mebelle is doing.

Me either. One, maybe both, are definitely town. Therefore one, or both can't know it so why all the buddy buddy? If Aye is so positive about Mertex....why not try to prove it instead of defending Mebelle.

I'm am not following their game play at all

I don't agree with you that Aye is being disruptive at all. I've given her posts a lot of consideration and think what she has brought to bear is definitely worth keeping in mind. I just simply disagree with her about who is more suspicious at this point. Of the four non-Rosie voters, Mertex is the only one for me that has moved out from under my finger of suspicion. What her posts tell me about her carry a lot more weight for me than anything Rosie may have said about her. And as of the other three, MeBelle is boat-racing the field right now as far as I'm concerned.

I posted the past 2 nights, with a couple last night concerning Mertex.

On the scale of most townie vibe to most mafia vibe, here is my list.

strollingbones
wolfsister77
Ayecantseeyou
Mertex
Shaitra
dblack
R.D.
Luissa
MeBelle

Me either. One, maybe both, are definitely town. Therefore one, or both can't know it so why all the buddy buddy? If Aye is so positive about Mertex....why not try to prove it instead of defending Mebelle.

I'm am not following their game play at all

I've always believed Aye to be town so I don't get the off topic memes designed to inflame things further and mebelle's just getting worse and worse with her comments.

I don't get this. I'm at a loss.

Good morning everyone.

This game has been a learning process for everyone, including this big oaf. :smiliehug:

I've added a new rule. Please do not discuss pets or family members in Mafia games. The game can be stressful as hell at times. One time I took my $500 laptop and threw it down the stairs because I was so mad. Thank God for warranty and wit. Point being, the game's mental warfare, and bringing pets or family into it is just asking for trouble. Amending rules post now.

Sorry Wake...I was busy with a grieving child whose pet was dying. I let the board know what was going on ONLY because at that time I actually had time to participate more but I couldn't.
It's called being courteous.

Can we also have a rule regarding players who flat out lie?
And....can we have a rule regarding stroke counts in posts?
Srsly, reading through some posts is ....tldr.

Guys, please simmer down. This is just a game, and it's meant to be fun. Whatever you do, please don't take this game seriously, or have your relationships change because of it.

Let's stay on topic and play the game.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back