Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

ever nows and thens we need a innermission here:

remember our goal is.....

stays dancing across the kitchen...waving spoons and swinging hips....

o fuck i think i have broken something and its not the spoon.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I put this in signups but it could get deleted there and not everyone reads there and it is important for the game-IMO anyway so here goes:

Two things he mentioned that is absolutely true. Silence and town not working together is frustrating. I've seen both here and it is very difficult to play later in the game when people make comments like "I never agree'd to that" or "you know we aren't here 24/7 and when we are here we aren't going to be paying attention to what you are saying anyway"

Hey, that's a great strategy for scum but if you are town playing that way, it is VERY frustrating. And if you come in and say "I got nothing" and then don't say anything else for days or if you make one comment and disappear or if you hardly post at all, yep, that makes it all the more difficult-unless you are scum, I don't get that at all. If that kind of attitude continues in the games, I will be bowing out. You have to play. You don't have to spend a ton of time here, but you have to play. Some of you are likely getting frustrated at me for pushing this and that's fine. If we shorten the days under these conditions, I see many mis-lynches or no-lynches and even more frustration in the future. This probably should be in the game right now but this is general for future game play so if you are going to delete it Wake, please let me copy it and put it in the game first. Thanks

Never mind. I'll put it there also.

And here we go again!!!!

To the bold....you keep throwing the comment around we all agreed but I am part of that we and I didn't get a vote on anything. Your we all agreed is vapors. I've asked you a few times for a link.
Did I get one?
No.
What I did get was two more paragraphs claiming something was agreed to, but wtf and where?

Can you read and comprehend what is going on in this game or not? At the beginning of the game several of us discussed pseudo voting. You didn't listen or go along. As it turns out, most of us didn't go along with that but it was discussed and agree'd upon by several people. Then, MOST of us discussed not hammering without consensus and why, repeatedly and you come along and do it and then pretend you knew nothing about it which means you didn't read or listen or ask about it. Then many of us talked about why we shouldn't out the PR's at some length and you come along and immediately out yourself if you are who you say you are, effectively neutralizing your role. I am not wading through all the posts that you aren't reading anyway, to find you links. You think I'm lying. Fine, those folks that are arguing they didn't agree could still see these things are common sense to good gameplay for a town win. You are not listening or playing like a team player.

You were asked my myelf, mani, and grandma why you outed yourself. We discussed, especially at L-1 for you to prove your claim and to prove to us your claim that you were able to successfully save people-you said it was fruitful. I believe you were asked by 3 of us to do it. You NEVER 1 time did it. You never acknowledged any posts where we talked about it. Grandma was especially tough about this and she's dead now, another strike against you. And instead of reading, or acknowledging any of this, you are asking me to do it for you.

When questioned, you are abrasive, sarcastic, uncooperative, and you are acting guilty by turning around and accusing the 2 people left of lying and being scum who are questioning you the hardest. Even if you are the doc, you neutralized your role, making it worthless which was discussed by numerous people. That right there is enough to vote you off the island.

Your obvious not retaining information in the posts, not cooperating with anyone, being defensive and abrasive, and not explaining why you ruined your role, are not sitting well with me and my vote stays right where it is. Even if you are who you say you are, you screwed the game when you outed yourself and neutralized your role. OR you are lying which it certainly looks like with the way you won't answer questions, get defensive, won't cooperate, won't retain info., and try to pretend like the person talking to you about this stuff is the actual guilty one.

Your crappy gameplay is not helping a darn thing. I don't think I've seen a single post of yours that does anything to advance the game in a positive way. Do I think you are a bad player? Nope. Game 1 you were threatening enough that Avi and Shaitra were talking about taking you out. This game, scum isn't even bothering with you.

:rofl:

Check the bold and underlined of your posts.

Pot/kettle

No thanks. I'm not going to be a heartless shitheel and harass you when you are going through something like this.

I'm very sorry you are dealing with such a tough thing.

Take care.

Thanks for your concern!
But she's fine, the animal had to be put down.
She had dx'd Luna before the vet visit.
She brought Luna home in a box.
The vet had taped the box shut.
She insisted on opening the box so she could see Luna.
Her brother grabs a shovel and they bury Luna in the marsh.

Nice deflection on your part though.

You'll have your list of questions you claim I don't answer by tomorrow?

I am not going to discuss you accusing me of using a personal issue YOU brought up to deflect something you are falsely accusing me of. Asking questions you don't want to answer.

You are either lying or being wilfully ignorant. Either is not going to further game play. And NO I was not using your personal info to deflect something that YOU have to answer for. Not me, but you.

Review the posts and read. I am not making shit up, Grandma wasn't, mani isn't.

You hit the scum radar of myself, Grandma, mani, Mertex, RD, and Shaitra. If Grandma was around, that would be enough for a lynch right there.

I think those that don't want to go along are too afraid of making a wrong choice. I'm not. I've made my choice. So now that I've answered BOTH your posts, I am going to do what a very good player advised me to do in the sign ups section. Let other folks play the game for awhile and step back.

Yup! I'm lying!!! Just ask [MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION].

You laid the claim against me, I ask you to prove it.

Buttttttt, you either can't or won't.

Very interesting.

MeBelle is now behaving as if this is a flame zone thread about the latest board drama, complete with a Rat in the Hat thank and everything.

My vote stays right where it is.

Vote Count 4.3​
“The only order in the universe is just a cycle of calm and chaos.”

Not Voting (3): strollingbones♀, Mebelle60♀, Shaitra♀

MeBelle60 (4): Mertex♀, manifold♂, Wolfsister77♀, R.D.♀
Mertex (2): , AyeCantSeeYou♀, dblack♂
strollingbones (1): Luissa♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.
~ Seeking a replacement for dblack.

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
| 4.1 | 4.2 |

Last edited:
Well, looking for a replacement for dblack is gonna slow down the game because that person is going to have to re-evaluate and vote.

Anyway, If you guys can't see that mebelle is scum from the last 2 posts of hers and several others, then you are blind.

Those are FZ posts and exactly the way Rosie played the game with the FZ commentary. She comes in here, quotes a post or 2 of mine and completely twists it around to suit some twisted agenda of hers. This last one is much worse than what Rosie did with her cheating accusations because she accused me of saying she was lying about her personal situation when I did no such thing. You know when RITH comes and thanks her posts, they are nothing but FZ crap trying to stir up trouble.

R.D. mentioned her this morning and asked her the exact same question that many of the rest of us have. Did she answer it? Has she ever? She still claims we aren't asking her? Is she reading the posts? She's asking us to lay out our claim. Hello? That's all some of us have been doing. She's ignoring it.

She is playing completely different than last game when she wasn't scum also.

She is trying to muddle, confuse, and frustrate the situation because she lied about who she is, got caught, and is now trying to turn it around to wiggle her way out of it.

And BTW, she is selectively underlining things in my posts and outright lying about what I am saying while at the same time ignoring the points I am making that she won't answer. And she won't answer anyone else either. Because she can't. Because she is just like Rosie-a lying scum.

She is acting like someone who is caught lying. She is not acting like the innocent doc who screwed up and is not answering ANY questions about that. Turning it around on me is what Rosie did. She's mad she got caught and it shows.

How can you not vote for a person playing and behaving in this manner? That is something I simply do not understand from the rest of you. Why would you not vote for her? If you are scum, I can see why not. You don't want to lose another one. But otherwise, I really don't understand at all.

Anyway, I could not let the lie stand that she tried to start about me here saying I said she was lying about her personal situation. I would NEVER do something like that. I do wonder why she brought it in the game if she's going to use it to twist things this way or as a wedge to cause a rift but I don't doubt it is true.

What a scummy way to behave.

I do not I am done questioning her or even worrying about my vote on her.

I can't believe some people get bent out of shape over a game.

45620186.jpg

Sorry gals (and guy). I just have too much on my plate to give the game the proper attention right now. I've had a great time, and thanks to all for playing! I'll be eager to join in on later games when things have calmed down a bit for me.

I will probably be quitting too. I have to think about it for a bit to make sure it is the right thing to do.

Being accused of cheating is one thing. Being told I am telling someone they are lying about putting a pet to sleep is not something I am prepared to deal with.

Then to get these stupid memes about it's just a game. Yeah, I have pets. That's some serious shit to me.

i wont vote for ma

simple as that....

she is a townie i just get the townie vib

I have a lot of respect for your instincts bones, but I honestly think you're wrong this time.

Or to put it another way, my gut is feeding me the exact opposite read here.

In the first game the thing that really made me suspicious of Avatar was when he started play the "gotcha" debate game so prevalent in both heated political debates and flame wars. I ended up going against my gut instinct then and I'm just not going to do it this time. If I'm wrong, I'd rather be wrong following my gut than wrong because I second guessed myself.

I will probably be quitting too. I have to think about it for a bit to make sure it is the right thing to do.

Being accused of cheating is one thing. Being told I am telling someone they are lying about putting a pet to sleep is not something I am prepared to deal with.

Then to get these stupid memes about it's just a game. Yeah, I have pets. That's some serious shit to me.

I didn't get that she called you a liar, she is just doing anything to avoid answering the question. She accused you of defection while defecting. How that reads town is beyond me

When did the bold happen [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] ? Can you link it?

Geeee, how many times have I quoted my position to you after you lay a false claim against me and you STILL don't get it?

Please quit. The game would def go a tad quicker...

i wont vote for ma

simple as that....

she is a townie i just get the townie vib

I have a lot of respect for your instincts bones, but I honestly think you're wrong this time.

Or to put it another way, my gut is feeding me the exact opposite read here.

In the first game the thing that really made me suspicious of Avatar was when he started play the "gotcha" debate game so prevalent in both heated political debates and flame wars. I ended up going against my gut instinct then and I'm just not going to do it this time. If I'm wrong, I'd rather be wrong following my gut than wrong because I second guessed myself.

Go for it [MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION].

There will be no body around to patch any of the townies up.

Give you one better:

I'll bet you're wrong!

I didn't get that she called you a liar, she is just doing anything to avoid answering the question. She accused you of defection while defecting. How that reads town is beyond me

I'm confused...who accused wolfsister of defecting?

Sorry gals (and guy). I just have too much on my plate to give the game the proper attention right now. I've had a great time, and thanks to all for playing! I'll be eager to join in on later games when things have calmed down a bit for me.

Totally understood [MENTION=30065]dblack[/MENTION].

This game has been a HUGE drag on time.

Time which many of us don't have to spend reading through musings and novellas.

Forum List

Back