Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I am going with my first extinct when entering the game. [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Vote= Strollingbones

She made that intentional slip up, and Wake claimed even mafia was after Rosie. So, those two things have me suspicious of Bones.

^That's just straight up poppycock. No offense.

If bones is mafia then I'm never playing this game again. :lol:

We shall see. It could come back to screw me, but I have had my suspicions since starting the game.

Vote Count 4.2​
“There is nothing so chaotic as an evil mind.”

Not Voting (2): strollingbones♀, Mebelle60♀

Mertex (3): Shaitra♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀, dblack♂
MeBelle60 (3): Mertex♀, manifold♂, Wolfsister77♀
Wolfsister77 (1): R.D.♀
strollingbones (1): Luissa♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.
~ If the Jailkeeper jailed the Mafioso going to kill, that kill would fail. [MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION]
~ Any member of the Scum team may perform the Night Kill. This includes the Godfather/Godmother. Typically the minions are sent to do the dirty work. If you have an ability, like the Mafia Roleblocker, you may forgo your ability and kill someone instead. @Everyone
~ It would be too broken—overpowered—to allow a player to use an ability and perform a kill at the same time. [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
| 4.1 |​

Last edited:
You are a Mafia Roleblocker

You may both roleblock and kill during the same Night.

If the roleblocker can only block OR kill, then the role PM describing the role needs to be amended.

Right?

Thank you for bringing that error to my attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going with my first extinct when entering the game. [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Vote= Strollingbones

She made that intentional slip up, and Wake claimed even mafia was after Rosie. So, those two things have me suspicious of Bones.

^That's just straight up poppycock. No offense.

If bones is mafia then I'm never playing this game again. :lol:

We shall see. It could come back to screw me, but I have had my suspicions since starting the game.

I have actually wondered about SB as well a little bit. But I'm pretty sure she went after Rosie pretty hard and right from the start of day 2. If she was mafia, why would she do that?

at least use protection, if your going to get screwed....

I use the pull out method

I thought about that too, and even mentioned it here. However, I seriously doubt that Scum would not have jumped on the Avatar lynch and then voted for their own (Rosie)....think about it, that's a mighty big risk.

The fact that Strollingbones has remained so quiet is because she bragged and called us stoopid for voting for Avatar and then she led the lynching on Rosie (which turned out to be a good one) then she totally screwed up on Sameech, and I think she's feeling the same way most of us have felt for lynching a Townie.

You haven't been saying much, and you seem suspicious. I have said too much and I seem suspicious, wtf, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Shaitra has been Scum before, and she seems to be playing it cool, but she could very well be Scum, however, because she was willing to vote for Rosie, albeit at the end, she managed to escape suspicion.

Right now my readings on Town are: Strollingbones, Wolfsister, Shaitra, AyeCantSeeYou, and Mani, and (me, of course).

The ones that I can't get a good reading are you (Luissa) and R.D.

The ones I think are scum are: MeBelle/dblack.

Here is why I am sticking with mebelle:

-screwed up the hammer on Avi

-outed herself so she's either a lying scum or screwed the town and neutralized her role, saying she didn't agree to it is not playing like a team player-how about taking a minute to think about the errors you make that could mess up the game or I have an idea-ask the rest of us?

-Is aggressive and defensive when questioned

-Doesn't answer simple questions but claims she does

-Asks questions that make no sense-I mean if 2 of us can't figure out her point, that means she's not making one

-Accuses myself and mani of being scum but does not lay out a reason for it but just a bunch of vague post references

-A guilty person will often try to turn things back around on the person accusing them to get out of trouble

This is a solid mebelle case. I see no reason we don't just lynch her and get this day over with.

Vote Count 4.1​
“There is nothing so chaotic as an evil mind.”

Not Voting (2): strollingbones♀, Mebelle60♀

Mertex (3): Shaitra♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀, dblack♂
MeBelle60 (3): Mertex♀, manifold♂, Wolfsister77♀
Wolfsister77 (1): R.D.♀
strollingbones (1): Luissa♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.
~ If the Jailkeeper jailed the Mafioso going to kill, that kill would fail. [MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION]
~ Any member of the Scum team may perform the Night Kill. This includes the Godfather/Godmother. Typically the minions are sent to do the dirty work. If you have an ability, like the Mafia Roleblocker, you may forgo your ability and kill someone instead. @Everyone
~ It would be too broken—overpowered—to allow a player to use an ability and perform a kill at the same time. [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
| 4.1 |​

Wake.....why are we having another Vote Count 4.1 didn't we have one yesterday? Shouldn't this be Vote Count 4.2....just sayin......:D

Vote Count 4.1

“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.”

Not Voting (5): dblack♂, strollingbones♀, R.D.♀, Mebelle60♀, Luissa♀

MeBelle60 (3): Mertex♀, Wolfsister77♀, manifold♂
Mertex (2): Shaitra♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀

Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I put this in signups but it could get deleted there and not everyone reads there and it is important for the game-IMO anyway so here goes:

Two things he mentioned that is absolutely true. Silence and town not working together is frustrating. I've seen both here and it is very difficult to play later in the game when people make comments like "I never agree'd to that" or "you know we aren't here 24/7 and when we are here we aren't going to be paying attention to what you are saying anyway" Hey, that's a great strategy for scum but if you are town playing that way, it is VERY frustrating. And if you come in and say "I got nothing" and then don't say anything else for days or if you make one comment and disappear or if you hardly post at all, yep, that makes it all the more difficult-unless you are scum, I don't get that at all. If that kind of attitude continues in the games, I will be bowing out. You have to play. You don't have to spend a ton of time here, but you have to play. Some of you are likely getting frustrated at me for pushing this and that's fine. If we shorten the days under these conditions, I see many mis-lynches or no-lynches and even more frustration in the future. This probably should be in the game right now but this is general for future game play so if you are going to delete it Wake, please let me copy it and put it in the game first. Thanks

Never mind. I'll put it there also.

MeBelle has been on my scum radar most of the game. I have no problem switching my vote if that's what the town thinks.

Looks like its btwn the two. For the sake of moving the game along vote=Mabelle

i wont vote for mabelle....i just dont get the mafia feeling from her....as for saying i got nothing....i got nothing...as for not posting..why would i at this point? we lynched a townie...for being a prick....bad move on our part...so i am taking a back seat on this vote

For those of us trying to figure out who all the townies are, here's something to think about:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-2-enter-the-godfather-89.html#post9190473

So now it is Grandma's turn to beat the dead horse.

That is no coincidence.

Bones talked about "we" getting a head start. And indeed they did.

I am a member with Bones at another site. I do not think it is a coincidence what Bones said.

It seems Bones, Wolfsister and Grandma are meeting elsewhere and have "gotten a head start,".

I don't think they are Mafia trying to hide that they are. I do think Mertex has uncovered cheating.

Grandma is just playing her assigned role. When confronted, she could not come up with facts to justify voting for me.

That is because there are none AND she had.not had time to meet with others offsite to collude over an answer.

It seems choreographed because it is.

I am accusing Bones, Wolfsister and Grandma of working together elsewhere, teaming up to cheat.

As Wolfsister keeps saying - I am not a team player.

Correct. I am not teaming up elsewhere to cheat. She is.

Regards from Rosie

Townies from this: Grandma, Wolfsister, Bones

The line bolded - seems to me Rosie was trying to take up for Mertex in it. Why would scum take up for a townie? I don't think they would.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-2-enter-the-godfather-88.html#post9189672

Vote: Rosie

She needs to go.

No facts. Not one.

When called on it, nothing.

No reason to vote for me.....not fact one to be found.

Indisputable fact.

Just as Mertex says, I think this speaks to illicit backchanneling..

That needs to be checked out.

Anyone can attest that I am not backchanneling. Mertex must not be, either, since she suspects it too.

Wake - please check this out.

Regards from Rosie

Again, appears to be taking sides with Mertex.

****I just got home from work and will be posting more in a little while after I get supper in the oven.

Well, Here's the deal. I laid out my case for mebelle and voted. Others have laid out their case for her and voted. Some of you have laid out a case for Mertex and voted. mebelle has 4 with Shaitra willing to switch that would be 5. She would need 1 more from either Luissa or one of the Mertex voters since SB doesn't want to vote this round. Mertex has 3 and would need 2 more from either Luissa and a mebelle voter or 2 mebelle voters with Shaitra willing to switch.

So, there it is.

OK, I'm going to make the move because I too would like to see the game moving.

unvote
Vote: Mebelle

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-2-enter-the-godfather-88.html#post9189398

A distinct possiblity...but I think there now is evidence against dblack, who does not post noise.

Another possible townie: dblack

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-2-enter-the-godfather-84.html#post9187756

My reads:
I am seriously bugged by Wolfsister's lie and hypocrisy. She said over and over (dead horse,) that she would be the hammer vote for Avatar if it came to that. When it did come to that, she got wishy washy.

Then got all wigged out when MeBelle actually DID hammer Avatar. She said she would and then gets prissy because MeBelle did what Wolfsister lied about doing. Hypocrite much?

Why also be mad about MeBelle switching her vote after the fact? We are not supposed to be talking in the background. Why the expectation that MeBelle would lynch me and not Avatar? Why expect that unless there is background illicit info?
dblack jumped so fast on the wagon to lynch me but was all contemplative about Avatar. A sign of Scum frustration over no-one dying at nite, to be sure.

Same for Manifold wanting to be the hammer when the votes were not there.

Both are highly suspect.as Mafia.
Those with appropriate reactions to the crapload of accusations and cistractive noise being thrown out are Luissa , MeBelle, Grandma (both wrongly accused by Bones,) Mertex and R.D.

Aye is a Facebook poster. She pokes and pokes and then throws up accusations on her Wall. BFD.

Shaitra and especially Sameech are interested in Town progress, carefully. They are the most righteous Town there is this time.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-2-enter-the-godfather-62.html#post9166255

The reason Avatar and I are being voted to lynch is that the nail that sticks out gets hammered.

This is happening to me because I answered and suggested and took a bunch of crap offa Aye, who has conveniently disappeared.

Thanks Mertex and RD. I sure hope you survive the nite for supporting Ol' Rosie.

Loyalty means so little.

Take a good hard look at the bolded above. Rosie has quite possibly already told us who the other 2 scum are. Digging into previous posts does help, if looked at with a clear mind.

I honestly think lynching MeBelle is a mistake for town.

I put this in signups but it could get deleted there and not everyone reads there and it is important for the game-IMO anyway so here goes:

Two things he mentioned that is absolutely true. Silence and town not working together is frustrating. I've seen both here and it is very difficult to play later in the game when people make comments like "I never agree'd to that" or "you know we aren't here 24/7 and when we are here we aren't going to be paying attention to what you are saying anyway" Hey, that's a great strategy for scum but if you are town playing that way, it is VERY frustrating. And if you come in and say "I got nothing" and then don't say anything else for days or if you make one comment and disappear or if you hardly post at all, yep, that makes it all the more difficult-unless you are scum, I don't get that at all. If that kind of attitude continues in the games, I will be bowing out. You have to play. You don't have to spend a ton of time here, but you have to play. Some of you are likely getting frustrated at me for pushing this and that's fine. If we shorten the days under these conditions, I see many mis-lynches or no-lynches and even more frustration in the future. This probably should be in the game right now but this is general for future game play so if you are going to delete it Wake, please let me copy it and put it in the game first. Thanks

Never mind. I'll put it there also.

It appears you're directing part of this at me (bolded). I already explained that not everyone agreed to whatever it was that you and a couple others did. I also noticed you misquoted, misconstrued, and put words of your own into what I said about some of us not being online all the time. I read all of the posts in this thread. I pay attention (more than you know to what is said in this thread. I post more than most of the players in this thread. I agree it's frustrating when a few players don't post much, maybe twice a day, and they don't appear to be keeping up with the thread, but that's life and there's nothing anyone can do to control them and make them do what you want and when.

Forum List

Back