Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Yep, it certainly would, that's probably one of the reasons we escaped killings the first two nights. With Rosie gone, there is only one person doing the killing, as the GF doesn't do it, and obviously, Grandma might have jailed the wrong person which allowed for the goon to kill her.

That's not how I read it.

All 3 mafia get..."As a team, the Mafia may kill one player per Night ..."

The role blocker..."may both roleblock and kill during the same Night."

Really? Got a link? That's not how I read it. I thought the whole idea of picking someone to do the hit was that they couldn't do anything else. [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]??

Yep, it certainly would, that's probably one of the reasons we escaped killings the first two nights. With Rosie gone, there is only one person doing the killing, as the GF doesn't do it, and obviously, Grandma might have jailed the wrong person which allowed for the goon to kill her.

According to the instruction, the Godfather doesn't do the dirty work....meaning he lets the Goons do the killing.

"Mafia Godfather" - The Mafia Godfather, when investigated by the Town Cop, will always give a result of "innocent". You send your minions to do your dirty work."

Maybe when there is only the GF left, he might, that wasn't clear.

According to the instruction, the Godfather doesn't do the dirty work....meaning he lets the Goons do the killing.

"Mafia Godfather" - The Mafia Godfather, when investigated by the Town Cop, will always give a result of "innocent". You send your minions to do your dirty work."

It's fairly important that we get clarity on that....

That's why I asked.

I agree we need to get the straight scoop. I know last game we could choose who did the killing. But I'm not sure what the GF can or can't do.

Something else to look at: http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-2-enter-the-godfather-36.html#post9142650

Are we playing or eating?

Hope the mafia doesn't poison the food.

First you complain I do not have a role and am not playing it.

Then when I play my role and people like it, you complain that I am playing the role and not the game.

Which makes you a hypocritical liar.

By your own protestations, liar are Scum.

Therefore, your lies catch you out and Mertex has been telling us the truth about you all game long.

So in honor of Mertex's truth and your made up BS lies, I

Vote: Avatar

Now as to the other Scum, Bones caught herself out by writing "we".

For the third, I would like more assurances from.Manifold that he isn't Scum.

I temporarily am putting Aye in the third slot, for Scum, depending upon what Mani has to say.

Regards from Rosie

I'll be looking up stuff Mani has said soon, and keeping a closer eye on him. The part above I bolded has me wondering about him now.

As a side note, she's playing up to what Mertex had been saying to that point. Could be another way to look at Mertex as being scum. Both seemed to be working together.

Are you serious? Rosie was Scum, she would have known that Mani was not Scum and would not do her partner like that.....geeez!

Something else to look at: http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-2-enter-the-godfather-36.html#post9142650

First you complain I do not have a role and am not playing it.

Then when I play my role and people like it, you complain that I am playing the role and not the game.

Which makes you a hypocritical liar.

By your own protestations, liar are Scum.

Therefore, your lies catch you out and Mertex has been telling us the truth about you all game long.

So in honor of Mertex's truth and your made up BS lies, I

Vote: Avatar

Now as to the other Scum, Bones caught herself out by writing "we".

For the third, I would like more assurances from.Manifold that he isn't Scum.

I temporarily am putting Aye in the third slot, for Scum, depending upon what Mani has to say.

Regards from Rosie

I'll be looking up stuff Mani has said soon, and keeping a closer eye on him. The part above I bolded has me wondering about him now.

As a side note, she's playing up to what Mertex had been saying to that point. Could be another way to look at Mertex as being scum. Both seemed to be working together.

Are you serious? Rosie was Scum, she would have known that Mani was not Scum and would not do her partner like that.....geeez!

Actually, I can see someone doing that. At that point, we did not know she was scum. She was trying to fit in as town.

Actually, I can see someone doing that. At that point, we did not know she was scum. She was trying to fit in as town.

We didn't, but she did, so she was trying to fit in as town, so why would you think Mani would be scum or need to keep an eye on him? If anything, that comment, knowing now that she was Scum would clear Mani, in my opinion.

I called it...

You and Wolfsister77 are the two remaining scum.

Just like you called it on your night protection, right doc? :doubt:

I know for a fact you're wrong about me, and apart from bones, Wolfsister is giving me the strongest townie vibe here.

Vibe... :lol:

Fishing there, carpart... :thup:

'Lay' out 'proof' to your claim.
[MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION] [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]

It means, we agree'd that PR roles would not reveal themselves except under certain circumstances which were outlined in the posts. You did anyway. I'm not sure why you are going your own way on so many things and not cooperating with town. You saw Grandma's question to you and instead of answering you told her she didn't @ you right. Are you going to tell us what you know or not? If not, then that is one more strike against your cooperation.

I saw Grandma's question by reading through the pages of posts.
And I did respond to her query. Look it up!

Link to where 'we' agreed to what you claim.
I am part of that 'we' and I sure didn't agree.

[MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]

Does it not make sense to you not to tell us you are the doc out of the gate? I'm surprised scum didn't kill you right out for that. They are either ignoring you and think we are going to do it for them which means they let you protect someone else which is weird or you are in fact scum, and lied about your status, and that is why you are still alive. Yes, you are responding and playing more now and that's great but my biggest suspicions about you is the fact that you outed yourself for no reason, were evasive in follow up questions about it-for example all you told Grandma was that she didn't add the 60 when @ you, that you are still alive, and that Grandma is gone who voted for you and wanted you gone.

See? Responding to everything. Just like you asked.

BTW-the rest of you don't have to mention me, I got 3 from mebelle this morning but I asked for it from her so I'm not complaining. Just sayin' :lol:
Does it not make sense to you not to tell us

A double negative means what???

You should have checked have quote feature then.

I agree with your statement in bold.
There is no need to @ you or @ manifold. Both of you are scum.

Last edited:
I called it...

You and Wolfsister77 are the two remaining scum.

I know for a fact you're wrong about me, and apart from bones, Wolfsister is giving me the strongest townie vibe here.

What claim? What proof?

Does it not make sense to you not to tell us you are the doc out of the gate? I'm surprised scum didn't kill you right out for that. They are either ignoring you and think we are going to do it for them which means they let you protect someone else which is weird or you are in fact scum, and lied about your status, and that is why you are still alive. Yes, you are responding and playing more now and that's great but my biggest suspicions about you is the fact that you outed yourself for no reason, were evasive in follow up questions about it-for example all you told Grandma was that she didn't add the 60 when @ you, that you are still alive, and that Grandma is gone who voted for you and wanted you gone.

BTW-the rest of you don't have to mention me, I got 3 from mebelle this morning but I asked for it from her so I'm not complaining. Just sayin' :lol:

You should have checked have checked your quote featurethen.

And your reasons for that assumption are?

You should have checked the quote feature then.
^^^^this^^^^ in bold and large font not answered.

What claim? What proof?

^^^^this^^^^ in bold and large font not answered.

You should have checked your quote feature then.

And your reasons for that assumption are?

It's not an assumption. All you need to do is look up ^^^
both your and mani's claims went un answered ONE MORE TIME!!

:D

I read Manifold as solid town. His posts have been insightful and he hasn't tried to rush anyone to a lynch. Wolfsister has came across as town too. :dunno:

[MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION],

[youtube]5hfYJsQAhl0[/youtube]

/jk :D

But seriously, I have no idea what you're getting at.

If you guys are thinking about going with mebelle and picking between myself and mani, I would go for me. I have a suspicion mani is a PR. I am not certain of course, but I think he might be.

Personally, I have about had it with THIS particular game and it would not hurt the game at all if you killed me off.

Use the excuse I'm in conflict. Use the excuse I talk too much. I won't throw the game like sameech or vote myself, but I would probably be better off not playing any more and I'll tell you why.

To me it is extremely difficult to move forward if people won't contribute. Does that mean you have to live here or not have a life? Of course not. But the way for town to win is to have productive conversations and yep, I am getting sick of people not saying enough. It was very frustrating yesterday for me to put some effort into the game and to have someone come along and make some comment about people not being here 24/7 and when they are here, they aren't going to be paying attention much to what is said here anyway. It was basically like, why are you bothering?

So go ahead and vote me out. It won't hurt anything and I am not quitting the mafia games but I just don't want to play THIS one any more.

Sorry folks, I'm just being honest here.

Thanks

BTW-Any of these 3 probably have at least one scum member among them-Luissa, Mertex, and RD.

I'm fairly certain scum will be found among these 3.

Have a beautiful day.

Forum List

Back