Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Even though sameech royally screwed the pooch, re-reading everything it's clear I only suspected him due to his strong suspicions of Mebelles being innocent. Since he was in fact VT, his guess was as good as any bodies. I also only suspected her due to his defense.

His logic was she was going for the NK to save a PR, but she didnt want the lynch. What good would that do town? That's why he took the bullet (like a brat, not a man though ), instead of her getting it. Ironically mafia didn't shoot her. Are they again waiting for us to do the lynch for them?

I know my track record is horrid, but this was sameech thinking, who many agree was a good player.

My head hurts :lol:

I still think they left her alive because they can roleblock her nightly and basically neutralize her so why bother wasting a kill? They would probably try to get the potential cop who can damage them more than the doc could. And by telling them who she was, she gave them one less target. IF she is the doc which she refuses to clarify despite being asked many times.

Then again, they could probably decide to use the roleblock and the kill for two potential cop people and hope we lynch the doc today.

This is also a very likely strategy if scum was smart.

Anybody else have a thought?

Ya'll do realize that not every player is online 24/7 don't you? Ya'll also realize that when those of us that do work outside of the home are online, we aren't fretting and analyzing every word someone puts in this thread, don't you?

Unvote

I need to think about this a bit more, toss back a few suds and sleep on it.

I'd hate to do the scum's job for them and we have plenty of time.

Ya'll do realize that not every player is online 24/7 don't you? Ya'll also realize that when those of us that do work outside of the home are online, we aren't fretting and analyzing every word someone puts in this thread, don't you?

OK then, I am logging off for who knows how long then.

The smart ass comments do nothing except piss me off.

Figure it out yourselves then.

See ya.

I wasn't being a smartass. I'm just telling it like it is. :)

I'm able to get online at work throughout the day, but not everyone is.

OK, lets take a different approach for a while. Has anyone gone back to look at who Grandma suspected? I'm wondering if that might give us a clue one someone.

I also think she is still alive because she is either scum or being roleblocked at night since she told scum who she is so they can neutralize her and kill someone else.

That is, if the scum are smart.

Exactly. My read on MaBelle's self-outing was that it was a desperation move. She felt cornered and threw that out there to save her bacon, without really mulling over the strategic implications. For that reason, and because Mert just talks TOO much ;), Vote: Mertex

-- for now. I need to think it over a bit and might just unvote that if she's at risk of a hammer. But I did promise mad accusations. It sort of frustrating that we really don't have much info yet.

OK, lets take a different approach for a while. Has anyone gone back to look at who Grandma suspected? I'm wondering if that might give us a clue one someone.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-123.html#post9221477

I'm sure MeBelle's scum, and I'm sure Sameech is scum. I voted for MeBelle, but I can switch to Sameech if need be.

We know Sam wasn't scum, so how can we be sure MeBelle is? I don't see a way of saying with 100% certainty considering the above.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-113.html#post9215845

My list:

FoS

MeBelle
Mertex
RD
Sameech(Ropey)

Town
AyeCantSeeYou
Dblack
Luissa(CafeAuLait)
Manifold
Shaitra
Wolfsister77
me

If MeBelle doesn't tell us how she saved the town, I'm voting for her.

She had 4 for FOS as shown above. Again, we all know Sam wasn't scum. It's possible she had time to get info on the other 3, but we can't get more from her on that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-123.html#post9221477

I'm sure MeBelle's scum, and I'm sure Sameech is scum. I voted for MeBelle, but I can switch to Sameech if need be.

We know Sam wasn't scum, so how can we be sure MeBelle is? I don't see a way of saying with 100% certainty considering the above.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-113.html#post9215845

My list:

FoS

MeBelle
Mertex
RD
Sameech(Ropey)

Town
AyeCantSeeYou
Dblack
Luissa(CafeAuLait)
Manifold
Shaitra
Wolfsister77
me

If MeBelle doesn't tell us how she saved the town, I'm voting for her.

She had 4 for FOS as shown above. Again, we all know Sam wasn't scum. It's possible she had time to get info on the other 3, but we can't get more from her on that.

She wasn't the cop. What info could she have?

Something else to look at: http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-2-enter-the-godfather-36.html#post9142650

Are we playing or eating?

Hope the mafia doesn't poison the food.

First you complain I do not have a role and am not playing it.

Then when I play my role and people like it, you complain that I am playing the role and not the game.

Which makes you a hypocritical liar.

By your own protestations, liar are Scum.

Therefore, your lies catch you out and Mertex has been telling us the truth about you all game long.

So in honor of Mertex's truth and your made up BS lies, I

Vote: Avatar

Now as to the other Scum, Bones caught herself out by writing "we".

For the third, I would like more assurances from.Manifold that he isn't Scum.

I temporarily am putting Aye in the third slot, for Scum, depending upon what Mani has to say.

Regards from Rosie

I'll be looking up stuff Mani has said soon, and keeping a closer eye on him. The part above I bolded has me wondering about him now.

As a side note, she's playing up to what Mertex had been saying to that point. Could be another way to look at Mertex as being scum. Both seemed to be working together.

She wasn't the cop. What info could she have?

That's what I'm wondering. Who did she jail? Remember, we had 2 nights where townies didn't get knocked off by scum.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...a-game-2-enter-the-godfather.html#post9113315

During the Night, you may jailkeep a player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will simultaneously roleblock and protect that player from one kill attempt.

It's possible scum could have been jailed and their kill be diverted.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]
If the jailkeeper had scum in jail, would it stop a hit on town or not?

Something else to look at: http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-2-enter-the-godfather-36.html#post9142650

Are we playing or eating?

Hope the mafia doesn't poison the food.

First you complain I do not have a role and am not playing it.

Then when I play my role and people like it, you complain that I am playing the role and not the game.

Which makes you a hypocritical liar.

By your own protestations, liar are Scum.

Therefore, your lies catch you out and Mertex has been telling us the truth about you all game long.

So in honor of Mertex's truth and your made up BS lies, I

Vote: Avatar

Now as to the other Scum, Bones caught herself out by writing "we".

For the third, I would like more assurances from.Manifold that he isn't Scum.

I temporarily am putting Aye in the third slot, for Scum, dependingi upon what Mani has to say.

Regards from Rosie

I'll be looking up stuff Mani has said soon, and keeping a closer eye on him. The part above I bolded has me wondering about him now.

As a side note, she's playing up to what Mertex had been saying to that point. Could be another way to look at Mertex as being scum. Both seemed to be working together.

Rosie pointing to mani, Mertex makes them look town. No ?

She did out you though. But I have no doubt you're not the role blocker.

So why trust anything Rosie said?

I'm going to unvote mebelle. It is really unfortunate that she outed herself but I think the last 2 scum, if they are smart, with so many of us suspicious of her and because they can neutralize her with a roleblock, probably left her on purpose. They may even have killed Grandma in part to further lead us to suspect mebelle. I really, really hate the thought of us doing the scum's job and killing the doc. I don't see how that helps town in the least.

Unvote

Shaitra voted for me because she thinks that because I've said I'm Town too many times that has made me suspicious, and I can see where she would think that, but dblack coming in and voting right behind her for me, just raises my suspicions on dblack.

He's trying to protect MeBelle without making himself a target so he is just going to piggyback on Shaitra's vote and probably try to convince you all that I'm Scum, and once again draw the votes away from MeBelle.

Neither one has said much. MeBelle made a declaration and has not come forth with proof, so, whoever you all vote for, I'm sticking with MeBelle.

dblack voted for Avatar, then switched to no vote, and toward the end came back and voted for Avatar. The fact that he and Mebelle both voted for someone, then went "no vote" for the longest time, coming in at the end and securing a Townie lynch makes them suspicious in my opinion. MeBelle was the hammer vote on Avatar.

Vote:MeBelle

Bump

Yep, it certainly would, that's probably one of the reasons we escaped killings the first two nights. With Rosie gone, there is only one person doing the killing, as the GF doesn't do it, and obviously, Grandma might have jailed the wrong person which allowed for the goon to kill her.

Bump

Yep, it certainly would, that's probably one of the reasons we escaped killings the first two nights. With Rosie gone, there is only one person doing the killing, as the GF doesn't do it, and obviously, Grandma might have jailed the wrong person which allowed for the goon to kill her.

That's not how I read it.

All 3 mafia get..."As a team, the Mafia may kill one player per Night ..."

The role blocker..."may both roleblock and kill during the same Night."

Forum List

Back