Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

VOTE:MeBelle60

Vote : mebelle60

Vote: Mertex

Vote: MeBelle60

VOTE: Mertex

what is the vote count and who is voting how?

i will admit i am leaning toward mertex but still just not ready to vote

Unofficial Vote Count

MeBelle60: Mertex, Wolfsister77, manifold

Mertex: Shaitra, AyeCantSeeYou

How good was the guy who hung himself?

I get where you're coming from, but prior to his really bizarre meltdown, sameech seemed like a well seasoned pro at this. Which is precisely why in my reads list I said I was suspicious of him even though I was picking up mostly a townie vibe. Now that we know he was a townie, it just makes his flameout even more strange to me. It's as if he sabotaged the town on purpose, which is a total dick move. Pardon my french, but given the way his lynching went down, not only did we lose a townie, but we didn't learn fuck all from it, and that's the part the ticks me off the most.

Vote Count 4.1​
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.”

Not Voting (5): dblack♂, strollingbones♀, R.D.♀, Mebelle60♀, Luissa♀

MeBelle60 (3): Mertex♀, Wolfsister77♀, manifold♂
Mertex (2): Shaitra♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 1,932

User NamePosts

Wolfsister77292

strollingbones212

Mertex 209

R.D. 149

AyeCantSeeYou117

Shaitra 105

dblack 76

manifold 68

RosieS 61

MeBelle60 47

Luissa 39

^^Players left^^

~~~~

sameech98

Grandma83

Ropey69

Wake 61

CaféAuLait 7

I know you think I talk too much. Others do too. I really don't know how else you play the game. Especially when you are new and figuring it out. How else do you get clues, share input, ask and answer questions, and vote for people. I can easily shut up and move on to something else besides this game. Just vote for me and get 5 other people to go along. Or if you are scum, kill me off overnight. Problem solved.

My post count should be at 295 now. Just for the record.

I'm the one that talks too much.....:) The way I look at it, Scum isn't going to do much talking because 1) they are afraid of slipping up and saying something that will do them in like Moonglow did in game 1. 2) They find it difficult to communicate as Townie knowing full well they are Scum.

That's why MeBelle, dblack and even Luissa seem suspicious.

I guess it could be possible that SB could be Scum and is playing so damn well that she was able to pull that "for Avi - anti Rosie" and make us think she was Townie, but I really don't think she would think like that. Hope I'm not surprised at the end.

I had been suspicious of MeBelle from the start and ended up changing my vote. This time I'm not going to change it...hope I'm right, I'm tired of being wrong.

Or I was just working? Lol

Here's an idea. mabelle says she'd the doc. If she's lying the real doc can come forward and say so. Yes, this outs the doc but it also outs a scum if mebelle is lying and we can feel much better about lynching her. Chances are high she will blocked at night from now on if she is the doc anyway as long as the roleblocker is alive so does it really matter at this point? This may be why she is still alive if she is the doc. And this is really a good example of NOT outing this role EVER in the game.

Here's an idea. mabelle says she'd the doc. If she's lying the real doc can come forward and say so. Yes, this outs the doc but it also outs a scum if mebelle is lying and we can feel much better about lynching her. Chances are high she will blocked at night from now on if she is the doc anyway as long as the roleblocker is alive so does it really matter at this point? This may be why she is still alive if she is the doc. And this is really a good example of NOT outing this role EVER in the game.

I could live with that.

But if MeBelle really is the doc, then I want to know who she protected so far. We already lost the jailkeeper without getting any intel, I don't want repeat that with the doctor.

Yep, she should tell us that since the jailkeep can't. I really think this bold move is a good way to figure out who to lynch next without taking another stab in the dark.

The bodyguard is still there. They can protect the doc without revealing who they are after the roleblocker is gone.

Otherwise, the doc will be roleblocked nightly I would imagine if the scum are smart.

Here's an idea. mabelle says she'd the doc. If she's lying the real doc can come forward and say so.
Why not just ask Mebelle for proof?
Chances are high she will blocked at night from now on if she is the doc anyway as long as the roleblocker is alive so does it really matter at this point?
Why blocked and not lynched?
This may be why she is still alive if she is the doc. And this is really a good example of NOT outing this role EVER in the game.
You just advocated outing the Doc to challenge Mebelle, who you don't believe

Wolfsister77 said:
Also, with the above plan, the bodyguard can protect the doc one night, more effectively using this role.
Then that PR townie is dead.

Where is any of this a win for town?

I could live with that.

But if MeBelle really is the doc, then I want to know who she protected so far. We already lost the jailkeeper without getting any intel, I don't want repeat that with the doctor.

Hmmm, the more I wrestle with it the more conflicted I am about that plan.
If MeBelle isn’t the doctor, then what is the motivation for the real doctor to reveal themselves right now? If this game comes down to say 3 townies vs. 1 mafia, having the doctor still in the mix and unknown can make the difference. On the other hand if MeBelle is the doctor, she already screwed the pooch by tipping her hand and we can’t unring that bell so to speak.

mebelle already foolishly outed herself or is a lying scum. So if we kill her or if scum does, we gain nothing. At least with the above plan, we have a chance of catching another scum or not mislynching the doc.

And I have asked her over and over and over to tell us what she knows about who she protected and she has not done it which is a big reason why I have voted for her.

I also think she is still alive because she is either scum or being roleblocked at night since she told scum who she is so they can neutralize her and kill someone else.

That is, if the scum are smart.

I also think she is still alive because she is either scum or being roleblocked at night since she told scum who she is so they can neutralize her and kill someone else.

Or maybe they targeted someone they figured she wouldn't protect (i.e. Grandma) and instead role blocked who they think is the cop.

Or maybe they targeted someone they figured she wouldn't protect (i.e. Grandma) and instead role blocked who they think is the cop.

It certainly is possible but unless they know who the cop is, that's wasting a roleblock and leaving the doc alive to protect a potential kill. And I don't know why they would assume Grandman wouldn't be protected.

They would be silly not to roleblock mebelle unless she is lying to us.

Anyway, that's why I'm keeping my vote on her even if she is the doc. She kind of screwed us anyway by saying that and because of that, I'm o.k. with lynching her either way unless someone comes along and gives a better prospect with a damn good reason.

It certainly is possible but unless they know who the cop is, that's wasting a roleblock and leaving the doc alive to protect a potential kill. And I don't know why they would assume Grandman wouldn't be protected.

They would be silly not to roleblock mebelle unless she is lying to us.

Anyway, that's why I'm keeping my vote on her even if she is the doc. She kind of screwed us anyway by saying that and because of that, I'm o.k. with lynching her either way unless someone comes along and gives a better prospect with a damn good reason.

OK, good point. They probably did roleblock MeBelle (if she really isn't scum), and are hoping we do their job for them today by lynching her.

damn it, now I'm thinking maybe we shouldn't lynch her.

Forum List

Back