Luissa 39

^^Players left^^
~~~~
sameech 98
Grandma 83
Ropey 69
Wake 61
CaféAuLait 7

I know you think I talk too much. Others do too. I really don't know how else you play the game. Especially when you are new and figuring it out. How else do you get clues, share input, ask and answer questions, and vote for people. I can easily shut up and move on to something else besides this game. Just vote for me and get 5 other people to go along. Or if you are scum, kill me off overnight. Problem solved.

My post count should be at 295 now. Just for the record.

I'm the one that talks too much.....:) The way I look at it, Scum isn't going to do much talking because 1) they are afraid of slipping up and saying something that will do them in like Moonglow did in game 1. 2) They find it difficult to communicate as Townie knowing full well they are Scum.

That's why MeBelle, dblack and even Luissa seem suspicious.

I guess it could be possible that SB could be Scum and is playing so damn well that she was able to pull that "for Avi - anti Rosie" and make us think she was Townie, but I really don't think she would think like that. Hope I'm not surprised at the end.

I had been suspicious of MeBelle from the start and ended up changing my vote. This time I'm not going to change it...hope I'm right, I'm tired of being wrong.

You will regret it.

OK, I've been re-reading things and I'm going to put a vote in.

Vote: Mertex

I think we're on the same page in believing there is scum to be found among the 4 non-Rosie voters, but why do you suspect Mertex more than MeBelle at this point? In fact, I'd rank them in the following order from most suspicious to least: MeBelle, Luissa, R.D., Mertex.

One of the things I have noticed is Mertex is causing a lot of confusion at different points in the game. It seems like every time someone gets suspicious of her, she calms down, which makes everyone less suspicious. Also, she is constantly claiming to be town. I don't see anyone else making that statement as much as she is.

Mebelle should answer for herself for sure and not deflect like last time,

if she does that again, then that would seal it for me for voting for her. Mostly she's been defensive.

The more I ponder this and look over where Grandma was pushing her, the more I think it is a possibility she's guilty. I'd be willing to look elsewhere with enough evidence/convincing.

I don't think we should let Grandma's death shake our confidence and instead listen to each other and work together and see what we can come up with.

Scum would love to see us shaken up. Think about it, they lost Rosie right away and lost 2 chances for a NK.

The odds were in their favor to get one of us sooner or later and with so many PR still alive, the odds were strong they'd get one of them. Let's not let it get us down or they win.

We'll figure this out. Everyone has to look for clues and give input. You don't have to post all the time, but you do have to participate and make it meaningful if we are to win. At least the 8 remaining townies do.

[MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] There you go AGAIN! I have always responded to accusations.
You, on the other hand, have not responded to my responses.
Being accused over and over again even after I have responded makes you look suspicious

What makes you look even more suspicious to me @ this point is the last line in your above post

Same for you [MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION]

MeBelle tops my list for the same reason she tops yours. Outing herself as a protector PR and then going silent has mafia written all over it.

Going silent? :eusa_hand: lame attempt to cover your @ss.

I am a very busy person irl.

If you want to hold rl against me, go for it.

It has nothing to do with your personal life and it is nothing personal. You outed yourself as a protector. Many times you have been asked why or to clarify in some way. Grandma asked you, mani asked you, I asked you, Mertex brought it up, RD brought it up. I can't sit here and ask the same thing over and over. It's not productive. It's like pulling teeth. I don't really know what else to say about that.

And you didn't ask why that line made you suspicious but if you think I don't answer you, here goes: There are 10 left alive, 2 are scum. So at least the 8 remaining townies have to work together here.

Being busy may be working against you. Not because busy people shouldn't play but because you are missing things like Grandma being the Jailkeeper and not the bodyguard or missing a question we've asked you many times. I know you are a smart player so this is weird.

Wow! I keep track of the game in my sigline for everyone's reference.
I miss a space and it's held against me.

Way to play! :thup:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,932
User Name Posts

Wolfsister77 292
strollingbones 212
Mertex 209
R.D. 149
AyeCantSeeYou 117
Shaitra 105
dblack 76
manifold 68
RosieS 61
MeBelle60 47
Luissa 39

^^Players left^^
~~~~
sameech 98
Grandma 83
Ropey 69
Wake 61
CaféAuLait 7

I know you think I talk too much. Others do too. I really don't know how else you play the game. Especially when you are new and figuring it out. How else do you get clues, share input, ask and answer questions, and vote for people. I can easily shut up and move on to something else besides this game. Just vote for me and get 5 other people to go along. Or if you are scum, kill me off overnight. Problem solved.

wtf???

I didn't see you complaining when manifold posted lists. Nor did I state you talked to much. DON'T put words in my mouth. I could attempt the same tactic as you do, laying false claims or complaining that I DON'T respond when I do respond to your questions.
I also notice you STILL didn't respond to my comment regarding your claim of my lack of response to you.

Must be your guilty conscience or something working over time.
Double standard or scummy?

I've seen enough.

Vote: MeBelle60

:lol:

I called it...

You and [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] are the two remaining scum.

I would have added more to my above post, but got the "this webpage could not be found"....wth??

Last edited:
Post # 296

Town: In order of strongest town vibe to least strongest-Shaitra, Bones, Manifold, ACSY

Possible Scum: In order of most to least suspicious-mebelle60, Luissa, RD, Mertex, dblack

I've given my vote. I've given my input for the Day 4.

@ me if you need anything further from me and I'll come back.

Have fun!!

[MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]

Respond to my post two posts up.
Please.

Works for me. Going with someone who did not vote for Rosie gives a higher chance of finding scum.

Of the 5 these 3 plus I'd be willing to add Luissa. To be honest, she's doing nothing.

Either of these 4 is fine by me. mebelle can explain herself but what bugs me about her is her lack of cooperation. She isn't reading or listening to the posts, starting with the pseudo voting and going to the Avi hammer vote and going to reveal right after we said not to.

"Going to the reveal right after we said not to."

What does that even mean?

It means, we agree'd that PR roles would not reveal themselves except under certain circumstances which were outlined in the posts. You did anyway. I'm not sure why you are going your own way on so many things and not cooperating with town. You saw Grandma's question to you and instead of answering you told her she didn't @ you right. Are you going to tell us what you know or not? If not, then that is one more strike against your cooperation.

I saw Grandma's question by reading through the pages of posts.
And I did respond to her query. Look it up!

Link to where 'we' agreed to what you claim.
I am part of that 'we' and I sure didn't agree.

i got nothing

Then go smoke a bowl or do a few shots or something. Whatever it takes to kick your gut back into gear. We need it now more than ever.

Losing the jailkeeper and a great player like Grandma sucks for sure, but after 3 days and nights we're still only down 3 townies, when it could have been as many as 6. And we lynched the mafia goon on day two. All things considered, we're still in pretty good shape as long as we don't mail it in.

I'm the one that talks too much.....:) The way I look at it, Scum isn't going to do much talking because 1) they are afraid of slipping up and saying something that will do them in like Moonglow did in game 1. 2) They find it difficult to communicate as Townie knowing full well they are Scum.

That's why MeBelle, dblack and even Luissa seem suspicious.

I guess it could be possible that SB could be Scum and is playing so damn well that she was able to pull that "for Avi - anti Rosie" and make us think she was Townie, but I really don't think she would think like that. Hope I'm not surprised at the end.

I had been suspicious of MeBelle from the start and ended up changing my vote. This time I'm not going to change it...hope I'm right, I'm tired of being wrong.

You will regret it.

Wow! I keep track of the game in my sigline for everyone's reference.
I miss a space and it's held against me.

Way to play! :thup:

wtf???

I didn't see you complaining when manifold posted lists. Nor did I state you talked to much. DON'T put words in my mouth. I could attempt the same tactic as you do, laying false claims or complaining that I DON'T respond when I do respond to your questions.
I also notice you STILL didn't respond to my comment regarding your claim of my lack of response to you.

Must be your guilty conscience or something working over time.
Double standard or scummy?

I've seen enough.

Vote: MeBelle60

I called it...

You and [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] are the two remaining scum.

Mani and I are scum, right. Which one of us is the Godfather? What do you want me to respond to? First, your Jailkeep error was no big deal. I was just letting you know and it has nothing to do with my decision to vote for you.

Nope, I did not complain about mani's lists but YOU specifically @ me to let me know when my post count surpassed Avi's and that seems to be a big issue with you when people post a lot. You mentioned it to me and Avi so I'm explaining why I do it. See? Answering you mebelle just like I answered your post last night about the 8 remaining townies comment. I responded to your lack of responding to me and everything else you said last night. It's there.

If you are a PR, explain yourself and why you outed yourself. If we are wrong, then I guess that you are responsible also for us voting for you by not addressing this issue when asked numerous times.

If you think I am scum or am scum partnering with mani, all you have to do is vote for me and get 5 other votes. It really is that simple.

"Going to the reveal right after we said not to."

What does that even mean?

It means, we agree'd that PR roles would not reveal themselves except under certain circumstances which were outlined in the posts. You did anyway. I'm not sure why you are going your own way on so many things and not cooperating with town. You saw Grandma's question to you and instead of answering you told her she didn't @ you right. Are you going to tell us what you know or not? If not, then that is one more strike against your cooperation.

I saw Grandma's question by reading through the pages of posts.
And I did respond to her query. Look it up!

Link to where 'we' agreed to what you claim.
I am part of that 'we' and I sure didn't agree.

Does it not make sense to you not to tell us you are the doc out of the gate? I'm surprised scum didn't kill you right out for that. They are either ignoring you and think we are going to do it for them which means they let you protect someone else which is weird or you are in fact scum, and lied about your status, and that is why you are still alive. Yes, you are responding and playing more now and that's great but my biggest suspicions about you is the fact that you outed yourself for no reason, were evasive in follow up questions about it-for example all you told Grandma was that she didn't add the 60 when @ you, that you are still alive, and that Grandma is gone who voted for you and wanted you gone.

See? Responding to everything. Just like you asked.

BTW-the rest of you don't have to mention me, I got 3 from mebelle this morning but I asked for it from her so I'm not complaining. Just sayin' :lol:

In NY and working all day, will be mostly offline. I should be on this evening slinging mad accusations and stirring up shit. ;)

Post # 296

Town: In order of strongest town vibe to least strongest-Shaitra, Bones, Manifold, ACSY

Possible Scum: In order of most to least suspicious-mebelle60, Luissa, RD, Mertex, dblack

I've given my vote. I've given my input for the Day 4.

@ me if you need anything further from me and I'll come back.

Have fun!!

Respond to my post two posts up.
Please.

Mebelle, which post are you refering to? Post #296 is from day one and was not posted by Wolfsister. Why not just quote your post for her to respond to?

i have pondered this.....sam was a prick but i still was sure he was mafia

he didnt fight to live....which is still how you win the game.....

but that is a body done gone....i just dont get the feeling from ma that she is mafia

Also, and want to approach this 'delicately', but we should probably look through sameech's posts carefully. I still think that, despite his diplomatic failures, he was a skilled player and we should pay attention to his advice.

Yeah, well, he was targeting me, and that's not very clever, because I'm Townie all the way. Pick me and you'll just be doing Scum (which you might very well be part of) a favor.

Maybe. Maybe not. Frankly, everyone who piled on Sameech has some suspicion to bear, because -

A) the Scum new he was town, and ...
B) they knew he was good at the game.

I'm even looking closely at who was working the hardest to provoke him.

How good was the guy who hung himself?

Grandma piled on, she was not scum.

You didn't vote at all and Mani stuck with Mebelle (and still is). I'm very interested to read your slinging since you now decide only Mani is above suspicion with 2 scum out of 10

dont you dont have to waste your time looking for who went after him hardest..that would be me....i thought ropey was scum and then he was replaced with sam who just kept telling us how to play but instead of giving us clear cut strategies he just gave us conflicting scenarios

so now what..i just dont think we should jump on the mabelle lynching wagon ....

VOTE: Mertex

Since early in the game, it's seemed to me that Mertex and Rosie were working together. There's just something in the way Mertex responds to things that makes me think she's hiding something. Part of it is her way of throwing confusion into her posts, defensiveness that seems 'off the wall', telling me more than once that I'd be next, making a point lately of letting everyone know in many of her posts that she is town (as though she has to hold up a neon sign to prove it - which most townies don't need to do), etc.

I doubt anyone will convince me to switch to mani this round. His posts have all been informative and helpful and read very townie to me. As scum, I don't know why he'd want to be as helpful as he is being.

I'd rather switch to Luissa who is not saying enough to get a good read on. I feel like she is slipping under the radar.

I could be convinced to join the Mertex bandwagon with enough reasoning behind it that makes sense. Again, she's a contributing player. Going into another day with players who don't say much really isn't going to progress the game. IMO

Forum List

Back