Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

You guys have formed an alliance against other townies due to your friendships on the board. Yes, I will vote for Mertex because that means you guys will line up and vote me out next if I'm not killed. Unfortunately it has been this way since I voted for mebelle.

Ummm, yay.

[MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION] is my bestest buddy :rolleyes:

You, Luissa, Bones, and Aye are close.

I have my reasons for feeling this way.

I've seen the signs numerous times.

I'm not blind.

we have not formed an alliance due to anything outside of this thread......but as we realize each others roles...we have to ban together....you do realize ....some players are more valuable than others

we would be foolish not to try to form a voting block and go after the scum

You guys have formed an alliance against other townies due to your friendships on the board. Yes, I will vote for Mertex because that means you guys will line up and vote me out next if I'm not killed. Unfortunately it has been this way since I voted for mebelle.

Ummm, yay.

I'm not blind.

That's why I would vote for Luissa! :thup:

Huh? Lol
Mani and I are not friends or enemies. We have all just posted together for six years. I am surprised he can't read me like a book.

Ummm, yay.

I'm not blind.

I barely know Aye. :lol:

Another reason to suspect you, actually. I don't think there is any evidence to back up that claim, other than a few political beliefs.

OK-You guys are willing to vote out Mertex when she said she was VT.

But you won't vote out Luissa who does not participate like Mertex does and also claims VT.

Explain please.

Mertex-If you won't switch, that makes you as guilty as R.D. for causing a no-lynch.

Now it's up to manifold and TN.

I have a 5 year old and a job too. Lack of participation makes the game harder to play and generally scum don't have a need to be active.

How can you even say that when I put myself out there, not once but twice? You were sure I was town, we had 4 votes on Strollingbones, which makes perfect sense because of the Rosie scene. Strollingbones is not ready to die but she doesn't care if another Townie dies? That seems pretty scummy to me.

Why is it up to me? Where is Mani? Where is Tn? They remain in the background and those of us sticking our noses out get the blame....then if Luissa turns out to be Town, they'll be pointing their fingers at those of us who jumped on it.

sure i would say we are all 'close' in terms of hanging around the same places etc...and i have enjoyed ma since she hit the board.....she calls me her 'rep pimp' but i am too competitive to let that stand in my way...and i that note i think the world of rosie but voted her right out....cause she was scum...

i have not threatened to quit.....now have i?

p16635-1219595933.jpg

OK-You guys are willing to vote out Mertex when she said she was VT.

But you won't vote out Luissa who does not participate like Mertex does and also claims VT.

Explain please.

Read up on her defense. Pretty good one I'd say.

But I haven't changed my vote.

i will admit i pretty much guessed that lu wasnt posting due to the kidlet....and the end of school....but to say that brings in outside stuff....so i didnt....i think yall are giving to much credit to things that go on outside the board

Ummm, yay.

I'm not blind.

I barely know Aye. :lol:

Another reason to suspect you, actually. I don't think there is any evidence to back up that claim, other than a few political beliefs.

Luissa-my political beliefs are very similar to yours and Bones. You suspect me now because I've voted for you a couple times.

Feel free to read the thread. I have brought up numerous times USMB being brought here.

I really don't care if you want to vote me out next.

And here we have Rat thanking posts and influencing the game AGAIN when even the mod said that was unethical. See the search tags.

Yeah, board friends mean nothing.

And here comes Aye with more memes.

This is the part of the game that is no fun to me.

i will admit i pretty much guessed that lu wasnt posting due to the kidlet....and the end of school....but to say that brings in outside stuff....so i didnt....i think yall are giving to much credit to things that go on outside the board

Ditto here.

and

Oldest son coming home from college for a visit

and

something else I can't mention because it will be held against me...

actually, someone creating drama in this game is unethical, especially when things don't go the way she wants.

i remember reading in one of wake's posts on one of the wiki links that smilies and graphics add to the game - not take away from it.

i am just mowing lol so i got the day to check in and out and waffle like hell....

okay we got lu claiming to be 'not sneaky' .....that is funny as hell....but i think she may be the town lawyer,,,ma the town cop, ...aye the town maintenance guy or clean up person?

and how can anyone say what the vote after this will be? or their vote will be without knowing the reveal or death scene?

Forum List

Back