Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

a.baa-Funny-kid-face-in-mirror.jpg

OH, I'm playing the game. I don't play by your rules or by Wolf's rules.

BTW-Wake has talked to staff about the thanking and search tags and crap by outside influences turning this into the FZ.

I don't know if they will do anything but I absolutely will not play under these conditions.

Wake said voting for yourself takes you out of the 3rd game if you are lynched.

Fine. I hate the FZ and board drama. I am done.

Vote : Wolfsister77

Damn, Wolf, why are you letting them get to you. You could have stuck with your vote on SB, but you had to give in....now they got you where they want you....Don't quit.....just revote.

Vote:Strollingbones

OK-Aye is acting the absolute scummiest to me right now by far. She wants to divide us and has been acting in an inflammatory, nasty, and divisive manner. Despite all this, bones has not struck me as scummy. I see no reason to vote for her. Aye, I do. Even if she's town she's treating this game like high school mean girls club. She couldn't build a case for me, so she is resorting to insults and being nasty.

Vote : Ayecantseeyou

Luissa-my political beliefs are very similar to yours and Bones. You suspect me now because I've voted for you a couple times.

Feel free to read the thread. I have brought up numerous times USMB being brought here.

I really don't care if you want to vote me out next.

What do political beliefs have to do with this game?

It's all drama, meant to cause confusion. Pretty damn scummy thing to do, don't you think?

I can't think of another reason why someone would think we were close. No offense, but I didn't even know you were a female until playing this game. I could see Bones, but not you.

Fuck off Aye -you are personally insulting me now and being a bitch.

I want out.

The rest of you vote me out.

I am not here for this.

I want out again.

Do it please.

You never should have taken your vote off Strollingbones. Her rah-rah friends, whether Town or Mafia are going to make sure she remains......I have a feeling they're not interested in the Town winning, more like a personal victory.....

I've been feeling for a while now that some people playing are playing more for themselves and not for a town win.

While I watch Strollingbones try and direct everyone to voting for people it does seem very scummy. Sameech made a comment that we all would be very surprised when the game was over. I took that comment to mean we aren't even close to finding the remaining scum. SB has always seemed to be town for me, but now I am wondering if I was wrong on that.

Fuck off Aye -you are personally insulting me now and being a bitch.

I want out.

The rest of you vote me out.

I am not here for this.

I want out again.

Do it please.

You never should have taken your vote off Strollingbones. Her rah-rah friends, whether Town or Mafia are going to make sure she remains......I have a feeling they're not interested in the Town winning, more like a personal victory.....

Wolf, now you? Seeing something where it is not?

I think I will change my vote if this gets even more suspicious.

Which doesn't help Town at all. Your own rules means you really don't care if Town wins or loses, which is pretty scummy, even for a Townie.

Someone who is constantly creating turmoil and blaming me for it.

She makes it worse.

She's scummy or she's ripping town apart for no reason.

My vote stays on Aye and I will not move it.

Which doesn't help Town at all. Your own rules means you really don't care if Town wins or loses, which is pretty scummy, even for a Townie.

Someone who is constantly creating turmoil and blaming me for it.

She makes it worse.

She's scummy or she's ripping town apart for no reason.

My vote stays on Aye and I will not move it.

Did you vote for her? I didn't see it...

I've got a life to live.

I don't have time for this.

Out, I'll check in at dead line.

My vote stays on Aye who is acting exceptionally nasty and divisive for a townie. A couple posts I quoted of hers yesterday where she was rude to TN and calling for a no-lynch also scream scum.

See ya guys later.

Forum List

Back