Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I've got a life to live.

I don't have time for this.

Out, I'll check in at dead line.

My vote stays on Aye who is acting exceptionally nasty and divisive for a townie. A couple posts I quoted of hers yesterday where she was rude to TN and calling for a no-lynch also scream scum.

See ya guys later.

Speaking half truths again, I see.

Ok. Btwn Aya and Mebelle I will go with the majority for a lynch

Neither one of them seems to really care for the game, they are playing their own version and just having fun at towns expense.

Fact is oner both are town, but I want them gone

I need to get a vote count....brb

Neither one of them seems to really care for the game, they are playing their own version and just having fun at towns expense.

So it's ok for Wolf to cause chaos but not anyone else? Gotcha!

and yet when ask to change your vote ....you said you would not waffle or be strong armed..what has changed now? and why would you vote for people you know are townies?

rd will you vote for lu...and you aye? what do yall say at this point?

No, SB. I already did that once. All the strong arming now doesn't sit well with me. All the compromises are being made by the same few.

Hmmmmmmm

and yet when ask to change your vote ....you said you would not waffle or be strong armed..what has changed now? and why would you vote for people you know are townies?

I am not being strong armed No one is collecting votes for either Aye or Mebelle. You, and they and being non committal. I think you and Aye are being played. But that's just my opinion so far

No one wants to lynch a town, but sometimes townies are just too dumb to be useful in the grand scheme of things

We already have three for Aye. We need you and Luissa to vote for Aye.

Then TN can come in and hammer.

Then maybe we won't have to wade through pages and pages of cutsie pie posters and size 8 posts....and all that nonsense that doesn't help Town at all.

This is cracking me up!!

It's hilarious. :doubt:

I'm not amused.

Thing is, when the game is being played I'm fine.

When unrelated game stuff is thrown around in here and flames and garbage and it turns into high school mean girls club or the FZ complete with Rat helping to disrupt things, I'm not.

That's not what I signed up for.

I don't get this way on the rest of the board because I choose not to. I don't have a choice here if I play this game and people choose to act this way.

That's what sucks for me.

So I've cast my vote and I will not contribute to any more non game related garbage.

[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]

You said we could @ you if we needed you. We need you to vote for Aye, she's causing too much disruption and distraction to be effective for Town. She needs to go.

We already have three for Aye. We need you and Luissa to vote for Aye.

Then TN can come in and hammer.

Then maybe we won't have to wade through pages and pages of cutsie pie posters and size 8 posts....and all that nonsense that doesn't help Town at all.

If I'm lynched, I did my part getting the scum to run.

Scum on the run, Scum on the run......

Last edited by a moderator:
This is cracking me up!!

I'm not amused.

When unrelated game stuff is thrown around in here and flames and garbage and it turns into high school mean girls club or the FZ complete with Rat helping to disrupt things, I'm not.

I don't get this way on the rest of the board because I choose not to. I don't have a choice here if I play this game and people choose to act this way.

So I've cast my vote and I will not contribute to any more non game related garbage.

I suppose all of the crap you created in here wouldn't be in that same category, now would it?

This is cracking me up!!

I'm not amused.

I make a comment, not directed at anyone and you take it personally.
Why is that?

Forum List

Back