Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Rat is continuing to thank posts in a way that an outside player is trying to influence the game. The search tags are probably his too.

I won't play this game or any others under unethical conditions or FZ or high school type conditions or non-game related nonsense. That is not what I signed up for. It obviously has a bad effect on me. You guys just tore apart a townie for at least the 3rd time this game. Scum has this in the bag.

If I get penalized for this, so be it. I guess I'll miss out on the next game. I am a VT. Not vital to the game. 2 more of you vote me out please. Mertex, RD-go for it.

Vote : wolfsister77

Rat is continuing to thank posts in a way that an outside player is trying to influence the game. The search tags are probably his too.

I won't play this game or any others under unethical conditions or FZ or high school type conditions or non-game related nonsense. That is not what I signed up for. It obviously has a bad effect on me. You guys just tore apart a townie for at least the 3rd time this game. Scum has this in the bag.

If I get penalized for this, so be it. I guess I'll miss out on the next game. I am a VT. Not vital to the game. 2 more of you vote me out please. Mertex, RD-go for it.

Wolf, he has zero influence. Give us some credit

It's just noise

What do they say? I hate that I can't see them.

If search tags weren't commented on, I wouldn't even be aware of them.

They keep changing since I pointed it out but mostly that I am scum and need to be lynched, that I'm having a meltdown, comments about Wake and the game that are less than flattering, etc. Of course, new one's come up all the time but for awhile that's all it was was.

They keep changing since I pointed it out but mostly that I am scum and need to be lynched, that I'm having a meltdown, comments about Wake and the game that are less than flattering, etc. Of course, new one's come up all the time but for awhile that's all it was was.

Here's the newest:

enter the idiot godfather, my godfather is retarded, wolfie is the scum, the godfather is a moron, wake is a scummy moderator, may i tell you how stupid yall are, scummie scummie here we come, wake's game sucks, did the godfather do weed?, scummy wolf scum ain't having fun, stupid mafia game, mertex is hiding the scum

If anyone thinks searchtags like that are random or the thanking of certain posts is random, I don't know what to tell you.

I came here to play a game, not deal with unethical behavior, FZ antics, trolling, flaming, and the rest of it.

Vote Count 4.11​
“Fury.”

Not Voting (0):

AyeCantSeeYou (4): tn5421♂, Shaitra♀, Mertex♀, R.D.♀
Wolfsister77 (4): strollingbones♀, Luissa♀, Wolfsister77♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀
Luissa (1): Mebelle60♀
Mertex (1): manifold♂

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14 | 1.15
2.1 | 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4
3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
4.1 | 4.2 | 4.3 | 4.4 | 4.5 | 4.6 | 4.7 | 4.8 | 4.9 | 4.10

Alright, enough. Some mild flaming is alright, but if some are going to turn this into the Flame Zone 2.0 I'm going to modkill them. Consider this a real gentle warning that I'm going to start modkilling players for pushing the boundaries. Keep it in check, or I will be forced to modkill a player or two.

No more name-calling, trolling, or personal insulting. You can antagonize and provoke so long as it's civil. This trolling business is crap and needs to stop effective immediately. Everyone here doesn't deserve to be trolled or insulted while trying to play a complicated game. I've been extremely lenient when other game mods would have banned at the 2nd offense, if even that. Players sign up to play a fun GAME, not to enter the FZ! Be nice, damn it, or I'll stop being nice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back