Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

wolfie is attacking with you backing her up......seems yall are bringing in outside things with rat.....now arent you?

Oh quit the fucking twisting things up. I'm not backing her up. I'm trying in a nice way to get her to stop encouraging you all, because it doesn't help the game. You're just trying to tie us together so that you and your puppets don't stick out like a sore thumb. It's too bad that you've been able to manipulate one Townie to support you, it's got to be your charm...:D

You are doing a fine job in taking this day into a no-lynch, and I just don't understand why other Townies are allowing you to do that.

i am asking about this rule change you have mentioned...when did this rule change and why are you the only one who seems to know about it?

so hostile....so dramatic....just answer the question....what rule change and when?

i have said this before......i am a townie....voting me out is a major mistake at this stage of the game.....stop threatening to quit and play the game and maybe we can get a kill vote

i am asking about this rule change you have mentioned...when did this rule change and why are you the only one who seems to know about it?

so hostile....so dramatic....just answer the question....what rule change and when?

At the last vote count Wake said pretty much to stfu and play the game. Stop with the outside bs and FZ crap. He also threaten to ban rat for being hostile with his thanks egging on the shit stirrers....then backed off :doubt:

i find it interesting that wolfie claims a rule change that only she seems to know about and she doesnt really care to share it with others......

if there has been a rule change we all should know it.....

Oh well, so much for that......

How many votes do we have for Aye?

Me, Wolf, R.D., Shaitra? If we change to MeBelle would Luissa join in? How many would be willing?

Forum List

Back