Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

you and wolfie are quite the little team there arent you ....

and for the 3rd and last time...rat came with me...when i ask him if he would play to replace a player not knowing wake already had someone.....i am sorry for his brutal use of the thanks button.....i never knew the cosmic harm rat was capable of....

I don't know who you are talking to, but if it's me, you are mistaken. I'm teamed up with Town, you, not so much.

As for Rat, if you are addressing me, go read my posts again, I have never even mentioned him. I ignore him, just like I do on the board. Try another one.

Now Wolf, put your vote back where it belongs! Don't vote yourself, please. Lets win this game :)

Actually I think you might be her tools. ;)

Oh drat, now you are agreeing with me. How long will it take SB to accuse us of working together while she manages her two puppets?

It's too bad, because one of her puppets has to be Town, but unfortunately doesn't care about the Town winning, just to rah-rah her friends. Sad.

I am not voting for myself due to the rule changes.

You guys are free to lynch me the right way.

I won't argue.

The dynamics of this game are screwed so I really do need to be the one to go.

Get 3 more. I'm sure you can do it.

~Peace

wolfie is attacking with you backing her up......seems yall are bringing in outside things with rat.....now arent you?

SB. Do you know who started the Rat and FZ stuff?

It wasn't Wolf, but so many are content with her taking the heat for it. That alone is kinda scummy

wake did say you could vote for yourself but it was not a smart thing to do...has that been revised...or is this just more justification and rationalization of your bs?

You can vote for yourself, but if you do and get lynched because of it, you lose out on the next game because it goes against your win condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Wolf, put your vote back where it belongs! Don't vote yourself, please. Lets win this game :)

All this drama isn't helping anything. We've got serious Townies trying to figure this out and then we got a couple of Townies that are too dumb to figure that out. Scum and her puppet are manipulating them quite well.

Forum List

Back