Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Here's what I think happened. A kill attempt was surely made. I can't imagine with all that time that they did nothing.

The Dr. or Jailer blocked it. The bodyguard would be dead if it was him/her so they didn't protect the person who was targeted.

We have info. for Avi's death and the cop knows something about one person.

Good job town!!

I will do some more analysis before saying anything further.

The role PM for the GF in the first post says "....which one of you will be performing the kill," so scum could just as easily have been the one jailed if that was done by the jailer. Still hard to be too certain how the night went down at this point.

Hi, Sameech. Welcome.

I need to re-read the thread again one more time. I want to make sure I don't help lynch another townie!

RIP, Avatar.

It happens. I haven't played a ton of games, but don't let fear of a bad lynch this early in the game keep you from going with your gut. Day 1 is always pissing into the wind for town unless there is some mass Day 1 roleclaiming action (which I hate).

I'm going to be visiting vendors most of the day so I won't be on much until later. But I think we need to look at everyone who voted for Avatar. I feel it is very likely at least 2 of the 3 scum voted for him, maybe all three.

bingo...and lets look at rosie....i aint buying her ....innocent act..sorry my vote this round is for rosie and will remain with rosie....unless i change my mind

Vote Count 1.15​
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”

Not Voting (0):

Avatar4321 (8): Mertex, R.D., Grandma, RosieS, Luissa, dblack, Ropey, Mebelle60
RosieS (5): Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou, strollingbones, Wolfsister77, Shaitra
Luissa (1): Manifold

~ With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 5/28/14, @ 10pm central time zone.
~ Once the hammer vote falls, that nut ain't coming back. [MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION]
~ Death scene incoming...

okay .....scum suspects.....rosie s, mertex and dblack

townies....avatar...remember his ass..he is dead now..thanks to yall not listening to me ...i am not sure about ma.....she could be scum...vote changing after the vote is final is reeking of mafia moves to me....i think those voting for rosie last time are safe...cause i think rosie is scum...

i think we the townies need to go after them hard and heavy and vote them off......quickly....

we can control this and win but we have to be decisive....look that word up ma

your stupid ass let avatar get voted off and you dont get credit for running in after the vote and changing your mind

I think he's pulling our leg....why aren't me, dblack, and Mebelle not named in the Spoiler?

Did we die? What's going on?

I have no idea. My only guess is the doctor protected the person the scum tried to kill.

Oh, did you tell Wake you didn't want to be @ mentioned? :dunno:

That or the jailer nailed a scum. Either way we owe thanks to team town players who know something.

Interesting...

We need to be very careful not to reveal our roles, but at the same time some of us have valuable information.

o btw....i will be gone....sat/sunday....sorry....but i will have my smart phone and i will try to check in...but its hard to enjoy the net when real life is doing me good.....i hope i hope...i am taking hubby on a steam engine ride to an old mansion to watch a baseball game set in 1864....i just wanna see them play baseball in wool outfits in 90 degrees but hubby loves this stuff...then to check some stuff ....on the way back...

so of course i am ready to lynch ...personal reasons plus rosie is scum reasons

we use it by voting out rosie.....

good gosh i am so tired of trying to lead a bunch of short bus riders.....

LOL... I just meant we shouldn't rush it. The more discussion, the more info we gather. Maybe we can 'interrogate' her.

i give up....i simply give up

okay lets consider this....wake replaced ropey....why not just kill ropey off....that kinda leads me to believe ropey may have been scum? wake why didnt you just let the ropey die instead of seeking a replacement? someone do that [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] shit...i hate that stuff....

so is that a clue or red herring....

but we do not need 55 pages of discussion for yall to fuck up again...i am sure you can do it in under 10 pages...but hey i am an optimist

Welcome aboard, Sameech!

Great job town!!! :)

I do agree there were at least 2 scum voting Avatar out. Until more info is given that could change my mind, my vote stays where it is.

VOTE: RosieS

the is three votes for rosie...me, aye, and wolf...we need 4 more....

come on people...think about and go with our first instinct....just like multiple choice tests

we have already seen what taking 55 pages results in

LOL... I just meant we shouldn't rush it. The more discussion, the more info we gather. Maybe we can 'interrogate' her.

And how do you suppose we're going to interrogate someone on here? When her name is mentioned, she goes on a rampage attacking that person. That doesn't speak well of anyone that wants to come off as being a townie. It raises suspicions and brings more attention to that person, which is something I don't believe townies would want. Townies have nothing to hide and shouldn't be paranoid; scum, on the other hand, have everything to hide, which would make any normal person paranoid/jumpy/irritable/etc.

And how do you suppose we're going to interrogate someone on here? When her name is mentioned, she goes on a rampage attacking that person. That doesn't speak well of anyone that wants to come off as being a townie. It raises suspicions and brings more attention to that person, which is something I don't believe townies would want. Townies have nothing to hide and shouldn't be paranoid; scum, on the other hand, have everything to hide, which would make any normal person paranoid/jumpy/irritable/etc.

I think much of what we learn in this game is hiding in what people don't say. Reading between the lines is the core of it. We also get to listen to what others say in the process. If Rosie is scum, she knows who the other two are. We can't actually 'interrogate' her, and expect to get a straightforward confession, but in the banter 'there will be blood'. ;)

Forum List

Back