Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

111129_ROIPHE_angryCommenter.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

"WHART?"

"They're coming?"

"...for me?"

"OH, shit, I need to get my educated ass out of here!"

Avatar4321 notices a lovely red light shining through the windows of his modest classroom. He looks out into the darkness...

Torch... light?

timthumb.php

climatechangeguy.jpg

4ebf435caab35e6842095b5176bb4380-d1d090p.jpg

Upon the gallows, Avatar4321 pleaded with the angry mob to spare his life. The hangman approaches...

"I'm just a teacher from Burlington, with a wife... and a mortgage!"

"Here I am trying to educate your children, and you repay me by breaking my tender neck? How's that for fair?"

"Quite frankly, it's intriguing... I think-"

*SNAP!!!*

Avatar4321, Vanilla Townie, has passed. In this story he was the town's teacher, sent here to educate people and teach the Scum an evil lesson.

It is now Night 1.

Please submit your Night actions via PM.

Scum may now scheme in their QuickTopic thread.

Deadline ends 5/29/14, at 9 PM central time.

Last edited:
Sameech replaces Ropey effective immediately.

Please give him a warm welcome.

Deadline: 1 minute.

Last edited:
sunny-morning-in-mountain.jpg

Ah, what a beautiful morning...

Birds chirping, leaves blowing, and the faint morning sun shining down upon all of creation.

...eh?

No one's died.

Whatever could this mean?

Time for some breakfast!!!

big-breakfast.jpg

It is now Day 2.

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline expires 6/7/14, 9pm central.

[MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION]
[MENTION]dblack [/MENTION]
[MENTION=34688]Grandma[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39075]Shaitra[/MENTION]
[MENTION]Mebelle60 [/MENTION]
[MENTION]Mertex [/MENTION]
[MENTION=48997]sameech[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39688]RosieS[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11703]strollingbones[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION]

Last edited:
I think he's pulling our leg....why aren't me, dblack, and Mebelle not named in the Spoiler?

Did we die? What's going on?

There's a glitch in the spoiler, methinks. Was supposed to mention all players. :D

Hello. I was going to post something as an introduction, but now all I can think about is how much I want that breakfast platter that Wake posted the photo of.......

Oh well, Howdy. I read about the first 20 pages so far. I have sort of a town read on Ayes and Wolfsister; I also have 1 scum suspect that I will wait until I read the rest before eliciting their vote against me by saying their name, and another one I am tilting scum on. In what I have read so far, I am not really sure why it came down to the 2 it came down to.

I think he's pulling our leg....why aren't me, dblack, and Mebelle not named in the Spoiler?

I have no idea. My only guess is the doctor protected the person the scum tried to kill.

Oh, did you tell Wake you didn't want to be @ mentioned? :dunno:

I have no idea. My only guess is the doctor protected the person the scum tried to kill.

That or the jailer nailed a scum. Either way we owe thanks to team town players who know something.

Hello. I was going to post something as an introduction, but now all I can think about is how much I want that breakfast platter that Wake posted the photo of.......

Oh well, Howdy. I read about the first 20 pages so far. I have sort of a town read on Ayes and Wolfsister; I also have 1 scum suspect that I will wait until I read the rest before eliciting their vote against me by saying their name, and another one I am tilting scum on. In what I have read so far, I am not really sure why it came down to the 2 it came down to.

Hi Sameech, welcome to the game! Keep on reading and let us know what you think.

Here's what I think happened. A kill attempt was surely made. I can't imagine with all that time that they did nothing.

The Dr. or Jailer blocked it. The bodyguard would be dead if it was him/her so they didn't protect the person who was targeted.

We have info. for Avi's death and the cop knows something about one person.

Good job town!!

I will do some more analysis before saying anything further.

That or the jailer nailed a scum. Either way we owe thanks to team town players who know something.

Good point, I forgot about the jailer.

There's a glitch in the spoiler, methinks. Was supposed to mention all players. :D

I see what you did....you had a space between the end of our usernames and the @mention....the others didn't have the space....

So, we're all alive? The jailkeeper and Doctor must have done a great job....

Way to go.....

Welcome to the game Sameech.......:)

Hi, Sameech. Welcome.

I need to re-read the thread again one more time. I want to make sure I don't help lynch another townie!

RIP, Avatar.

Forum List

Back