Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Hmm... that might explain the relatively aggressive attacks on both of you. Given that there's really not much to go on.

I.e. the scrum will egg us on if we're lynching our own.

So going with that line of thinking, who's leading the charge for both? Mertex seems to be the one pushing for Avatar the most and I will need to go back and review to see who was pushing Rosie.

Something else to think about. Last game when Avatar and I were the scum, I tried not to interact with him that much or respond to his posts because I didn't want to make it look like we were a team. That was not something we ever really talked about, it was just a strategy of mine. If someone who is scum this game is thinking like I was, it might be good to see who is ignoring whom.

Why do you keep saying I'm pushing for Avatar. I believe Avatar is scum and I have voted for him, but I haven't been encouraging anyone to vote for him, just because I want a vote that counts. When WS voted for Luissa and it was the only vote for Luissa, what good was that going to do?

You, on the other hand, have been voting right behind Avatar. He voted for R.D. and immediately you hard voted for R.D. When he changed his vote for Rosie, you were on vacation, but now that you come back you decide to vote just like Avatar. So, that seems a tad questionable.

When I was responding to WS about her vote, I'm sorry that she took it personally, but I was just frustrated with all the wishy-washiness of changing the vote and making it for someone that doesn't count, to me a no-vote is as good as a vote for someone that doesn't have anyone else behind them. If you all see that as attacking, then I'm sorry, I'm just expressing my opinion.

Come on. Be honest here

So going with that line of thinking, who's leading the charge for both? Mertex seems to be the one pushing for Avatar the most and I will need to go back and review to see who was pushing Rosie.

Something else to think about. Last game when Avatar and I were the scum, I tried not to interact with him that much or respond to his posts because I didn't want to make it look like we were a team. That was not something we ever really talked about, it was just a strategy of mine. If someone who is scum this game is thinking like I was, it might be good to see who is ignoring whom.

Why do you keep saying I'm pushing for Avatar. I believe Avatar is scum and I have voted for him, but I haven't been encouraging anyone to vote for him, just because I want a vote that counts. When WS voted for Luissa and it was the only vote for Luissa, what good was that going to do?

You, on the other hand, have been voting right behind Avatar. He voted for R.D. and immediately you hard voted for R.D. When he changed his vote for Rosie, you were on vacation, but now that you come back you decide to vote just like Avatar. So, that seems a tad questionable.

When I was responding to WS about her vote, I'm sorry that she took it personally, but I was just frustrated with all the wishy-washiness of changing the vote and making it for someone that doesn't count, to me a no-vote is as good as a vote for someone that doesn't have anyone else behind them. If you all see that as attacking, then I'm sorry, I'm just expressing my opinion.

Come on. Be honest here

Okay....direct me where I'm pushing anyone to vote for you.

I even told WS to choose between you and Rosie....so how is that pushing for you?

You're trying to go along with a lie in order to gain favor, but the posts are there for anyone to go back and read.....:eusa_whistle:

Not going to waste m y time with such a blatant lie. The others can dig through the posts after I'm a corpse:).

Course you could vote for Rosie instead of letting her manipulate you

Not going to waste m y time with such a blatant lie. The others can dig through the posts after I'm a corpse:).

Nice deflection. You couldn't find one....:lol:

Course you could vote for Rosie instead of letting her manipulate you.
I will next time if I'm wrong about you, and, if I'm still here. You and your goons will probably take me out tomorrow night.....:eusa_whistle:

This is why I decided to rethink my process. This forum will have both scum and townies deflecting like crazy so exclusion was just confusing me.

I will not hammer Avatar if he promises to be less long winded. :)

Even though I believe these are the scum:

Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou, strollingbones

Vote Count 1.14​
“Let the pieces fall where they may.”

Not Voting (0):

L1-Avatar4321 (7): Mertex, R.D., Grandma, RosieS, Luissa, dblack, Ropey
L2-RosieS (6): Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou, strollingbones, Wolfsister77, Shaitra, Mebelle60
Luissa (1): Manifold

~ With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 5/28/14, @ 10pm central time zone.

Even though I believe these are the scum:

Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou, strollingbones

When I'm taken out, probably next, according to a previous post, ya'll will see I'm not one of the bad guys. :D

Well, based on what Wake just posted mani has to change his vote to Avatar or Rosie. He would only give Rosie 7 and Avatar 8.

I don't think it is possible to hammer Rosie without an Avatar vote switching back to Rosie.

Ropey you dork, we could of been done with this and I wouldn't feel so bad about hammering someone I don't want to.

Thanks a lot Ropey, I blame you. ;)

Either way, we learn a lot. There's always the chance of a rogue townie pulling a murder in any town.

And after all the dead are over, we won't need G-d to sort them out.

I'm hosting the morning after thread.

:D

Forum List

Back