Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Why so defensive?

You all keep asking for reasons because you're so open to changing your minds. :eusa_think: Answering is now aggressive?

I'm defensive because no matter what I say, those wanting to lynch Avatar are going to pick it apart and try to put me the defensive.

I have no idea how that helps you get your vote or helps the game at all.

Townies turning on each other certainly will make mafia smile though.

Unless I have something to say that will help the game, I will not play the pointless bickering game any longer.

Like I said, if you think I'm guilty, vote for me. Attacking those that don't vote how you like is scummy. Instead you should be telling me why I should vote for Avatar or why you think Rosie is a bad choice.

See ya.

Bickering again, sheesh.

Avatars friends are sure sensitive :lol:

Those who voted all gave their reasons. Over and over again, each from their own perspective. You don't agree, fine. But denying its been discussed is weird.

I have stood firm under all your accusations and have also admitted it could be a mistake, but we have to vote someone. No one has managed to change my mind...or the others...by simple accusing us of being scummy, dumb, askeered from last game etc...

Which begs the obvious question. Why are we even being attacked by anyone besides Avatar?

A week plus is too long....just an off the cuff opinion

Maybe it's because you are attacking them simply because they don't believe im the godfather you think I am. Or maybe it's because you've gotten much more aggressive behavior this game than last.

I'll be honest. Really didn't think I'd still be alive now. Vote could go either way. It's been an honor playing with you. Hopefully I'll survive today. Regardless don't be afraid of voting. It's more fun that way

It occurs to me that it's quite possible that neither I nor Rosie are scum. If that's the case look at those giving us false dichotomies. Just a suggestion in case I die

I'm defensive because no matter what I say, those wanting to lynch Avatar are going to pick it apart and try to put me the defensive.

Unless I have something to say that will help the game, I will not play the pointless bickering game any longer.

Like I said, if you think I'm guilty, vote for me. Attacking those that don't vote how you like is scummy. Instead you should be telling me why I should vote for Avatar or why you think Rosie is a bad choice.

See ya.

Bickering again, sheesh.

Those who voted all gave their reasons. Over and over again, each from their own perspective. You don't agree, fine. But denying its been discussed is weird.

I have stood firm under all your accusations and have also admitted it could be a mistake, but we have to vote someone. No one has managed to change my mind...or the others...by simple accusing us of being scummy, dumb, askeered from last game etc...

Which begs the obvious question. Why are we even being attacked by anyone besides Avatar?

Maybe it's because you are attacking them simply because they don't believe im the godfather you think I am. Or maybe it's because you've gotten much more aggressive behavior this game than last.

Aggressive I buy, but I haven't attacked anyone :eusa_hand:

Bickering again, sheesh.

Right. People just randomly respond to your innocent posts defensively

Bickering again, sheesh.

Avatar would very likely have enough votes if you and Mertex would of been less aggressive towards those who are not going along with you and laid out a better case for lynching him.

It occurs to me that it's quite possible that neither I nor Rosie are scum. If that's the case look at those giving us false dichotomies. Just a suggestion in case I die

Hmm... that might explain the relatively aggressive attacks on both of you. Given that there's really not much to go on.

The reason Avatar and I are being voted to lynch is that the nail that sticks out gets hammered.

This is happening to me because I answered and suggested and took a bunch of crap offa Aye, who has conveniently disappeared.

Thanks Mertex and RD. I sure hope you survive the nite for supporting Ol' Rosie.

Ropey held out but then defected. Too bad he didn't have what it took to think it thru, especially after I supported him against those who wanted him lynched.

Loyalty means so little.

I plan to tear UP the Dead Zone when I get back there.

So there.

Regards from Rosie

The reason Avatar and I are being voted to lynch is that the nail that sticks out gets hammered.

This is happening to me because I answered and suggested and took a bunch of crap offa Aye, who has conveniently disappeared.

Thanks Mertex and RD. I sure hope you survive the nite for supporting Ol' Rosie.

Ropey held out but then defected. Too bad he didn't have what it took to think it thru, especially after I supported him against those who wanted him lynched.

Loyalty means so little.

So there.

Regards from Rosie

How can ropey defect when he never voted for me to begin with?

Loyalty means so little.

So there.

Regards from Rosie

How can ropey defect when he never voted for me to begin with?

You were among the mob after him to lynch him.

I defended him as probably Town Bodyguard.

Joining with y'all is defection.

Bones wanted his neck snapped for the longest time and now he joins her?

Not too bright, that.

Regards from Rosie

OK, I am back from vacation and have spent over an hour catching up on all you chatty people. :lol: I am going to change my vote now since we are getting close to the deadline and I don't want to see a no lynch situation.

From reading through everything Rosie is hitting my scum radar. However, I am still leaning town for Avatar. Having been his scum partner in the last game he doesn't have the same feel to me in this game. Other people under FoS include RD, Mertex, and Aye.

My vote at this time is:
Vote: Rosie

Vote Change

Vote: Avatar4321

And my next vote hardens a bit too.

:)

Hmm... that might explain the relatively aggressive attacks on both of you. Given that there's really not much to go on.

I.e. the scrum will egg us on if we're lynching our own.

So going with that line of thinking, who's leading the charge for both? Mertex seems to be the one pushing for Avatar the most and I will need to go back and review to see who was pushing Rosie.

Something else to think about. Last game when Avatar and I were the scum, I tried not to interact with him that much or respond to his posts because I didn't want to make it look like we were a team. That was not something we ever really talked about, it was just a strategy of mine. If someone who is scum this game is thinking like I was, it might be good to see who is ignoring whom.

Vote Count 1.13​
“Complacency kills. Paranoia is the reason I’m still alive.”

Not Voting (1): Mebelle60

L1-Avatar4321 (7): Mertex, R.D., Grandma, RosieS, Luissa, dblack, Ropey
RosieS (5): Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou, strollingbones, Wolfsister77, Shaitra
Luissa (1): Manifold

~ With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 5/28/14, @ 10pm central time zone.

Since Ropey just changed his vote, Avatar is L-1, i.e., from my count he has 7 votes. If someone jumps on Avatar right now, I'd say it's a good chance they are scum, even if Avatar turns out to be scum as well.

Are you guys o.k. with me hammering Avatar?

Avi-sorry, I still think you are town. I think Rosie probably is too. We are going to lynch a townie this round but I don't like someone messing around like Ropey is. We are too close to a final vote and there are too many votes on people for that kind of BS.

It ticks me off. I'd like to put a stop to it now for this round.

Yes or no? Shaitra, dblack, mani-what do you guys think? Or I guess mani or mebelle can do it if they want to.

Why so defensive?

You all keep asking for reasons because you're so open to changing your minds. :eusa_think: Answering is now aggressive?

See ya.

Bickering again, sheesh.

Because most everyone just defends themselves, but Mafia defends Mafia, and it has become quite clear when a couple of them are ready to die for Avatar...hmmmmm.

See ya.

Bickering again, sheesh.

Because most everyone just defends themselves, but Mafia defends Mafia, and it has become quite clear when a couple of them are ready to die for Avatar...hmmmmm.

I'm ready to hammer him right now so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :lol: ;)

Forum List

Back