Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Neither are you, by voting for someone that isn't going to get 8 votes, and she has at least already voted.

Hmmmm, WS, have we been not noticing you? hmmmm.

It got the ball rolling didn't it? She only voted. She hasn't said much of anything otherwise. Why couldn't she get 8? I can switch it if I have to and I already said I would to avoid a no-lynch but it tells folks who I want to go after next if I'm not here. That could suck for me if she's mafia but then that tells town I died because I suspected her.

If you think I'm guilty, vote for me.

Because most of us that have voted for Avatar are not going to change to please someone that is voting willy nilly for every one. Mafia is either Avatar or Rosie....so make your choice instead of casting worthless votes.

OK fine.

Vote: RosieS

Thanks

It got the ball rolling didn't it? She only voted. She hasn't said much of anything otherwise. Why couldn't she get 8? I can switch it if I have to and I already said I would to avoid a no-lynch but it tells folks who I want to go after next if I'm not here. That could suck for me if she's mafia but then that tells town I died because I suspected her.

If you think I'm guilty, vote for me.

Because most of us that have voted for Avatar are not going to change to please someone that is voting willy nilly for every one. Mafia is either Avatar or Rosie....so make your choice instead of casting worthless votes.

OK fine.

Thanks

Good, at least we'll find out who is lying instead of all these nonsensical votes.

OK fine.

Thanks

Good, at least we'll find out who is lying instead of all these nonsensical votes.

Actually voting gets a conversation going. It worked. I'm happy with doing that.

But I will stick with Rosie and vote Avatar only to avoid a no-lynch.

Fine by me, if he's innocent you look really bad. If he's guilty I do.

Whatever moves the game along.

OK fine.

Thanks

Actually voting gets a conversation going. It worked. I'm happy with doing that.

But I will stick with Rosie and vote Avatar only to avoid a no-lynch.

Fine by me, if he's innocent you look really bad. If he's guilty I do.

Whatever moves the game along.

If I die you'll look good. Don't worry.

I did not realize that Rosie and Avatar were the only two choices I had. Some of you are awfully pushy. Mostly those set on an Avatar lynch.

You have more choices, the thing is, if everyone votes for a different person, we're not getting anywhere. Not lynching someone benefits the Mafia only, so I'm in favor of losing a Townie rather than just dawdling along not picking someone and being in the same boat after Wednesday, when the Mafia will surely kill me, or someone they feel is a threat to them.

I did not realize that Rosie and Avatar were the only two choices I had. Some of you are awfully pushy. Mostly those set on an Avatar lynch.

You have other options. I'm persuadable

Well, according to those with the pitchforks, torches, and rope coming for you, I must pick Rosie or you or it is worthless, willy-nilly, and no one will go along with it. Mertex, even edited her post to add in a barb about getting me to vote even though I've voted plenty.

They are being awfully aggressive.

I'll stick with Rosie. Apparently it is either her or you. I didn't get the memo.

You have more choices, the thing is, if everyone votes for a different person, we're not getting anywhere. Not lynching someone benefits the Mafia only, so I'm in favor of losing a Townie rather than just dawdling along not picking someone and being in the same boat after Wednesday, when the Mafia will surely kill me, or someone they feel is a threat to them.

Not necessarily.

They are doing a good job of trying to make accusations stick and dividing. They need lynches as much as the need night killings.

I wouldn't worry to much. You're so focused on me that you aren't a threat to them

I wouldn't worry to much. You're so focused on me that you aren't a threat to them

I am if I'm going after their leader.....:lol:

I disagree. I think focusing like a laser on one or two people without even considering others, helps mafia more. I have already said repeatedly I will switch and hammer to avoid a no-lynch.

Why so aggressive?

Vote Count 1.12​
“It's not at all hard to understand a person; it's only hard to listen without bias.”

Not Voting (3): Ropey, Mebelle60, manifold

Avatar4321 (6): Mertex, R.D., Grandma, RosieS, Luissa, dblack
RosieS (4): Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou, strollingbones, Wolfsister77
R.D. (1): Shaitra

~ With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 5/28/14, @ 10pm central time zone.

I disagree. I think focusing like a laser on one or two people without even considering others, helps mafia more. I have already said repeatedly I will switch and hammer to avoid a no-lynch.
How can it help Mafia more? We Townies are in the blind, going just by gut feelings or comments made. If no one is lynched, we are going to be in the same situation next week...not having any clue if we were on the right track. How come you are not able to see that? If we happen to sacrifice one of ours, then at least we know we were on the wrong track and can adjust. Mafia doesn't have to adjust, they know who they are and who we are. Don't let them trick you.

Why so aggressive?
Because all this wishy washy behavior is making the game drag and it is becoming boring. I'm about ready to sacrifice myself, too, just to get some action.

Why so aggressive?

Why so defensive?

You all keep asking for reasons because you're so open to changing your minds. :eusa_think: Answering is now aggressive?

Forum List

Back