Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

But if Avatar is lynched the post count becomes reasonable from here out.

His effort toward being less loquacious is a miserable failure.

An irrelevant reply post also labeling this post as irrelevant in 5…4…3…

Regards from Rosie

Ropey – Eyelash of suspicion. Repeatedly stating that he has opinions about who is who that he is not willing to share smells pretty fishy to me. But then again that’s Ropey to a T. At present, I lean townie and don’t plan to vote for Ropey.

I'm giving quite a bit of information out Manifold. I've shown members inconsistencies and aberration posts of contradictions and fluff.

That I won't center on one person?

I said that I'm not giving into the pack mentality.

Still, I'm participating fully. :)

But if Avatar is lynched the post count becomes reasonable from here out.

His effort toward being less loquacious is a miserable failure.

An irrelevant reply post also labeling this post as irrelevant in 5…4…3…

Regards from Rosie

Please. If I stop talking this place gets boring.

If that's your best argument for killing me, i think i may a good vote.

Ropey – Eyelash of suspicion. Repeatedly stating that he has opinions about who is who that he is not willing to share smells pretty fishy to me. But then again that’s Ropey to a T. At present, I lean townie and don’t plan to vote for Ropey.

I'm giving quite a bit of information out Manifold. I've shown members inconsistencies and aberration posts of contradictions and fluff.

Yes, but, if you vote for someone that doesn't have but one or no votes, you are helping the Mafia obtain a "no lynch" - which hurts us Townies. Even if we are wrong, going with someone that will get lynched will help us Townies, either by evaluating our wrong suspicions or re-enforcing our right ones You're not helping if you go solo, and you will look suspicious.

Yes, but, if you vote for someone that doesn't have but one or no votes, you are helping the Mafia obtain a "no lynch" - which hurts us Townies. Even if we are wrong, going with someone that will get lynched will help us Townies, either by evaluating our wrong suspicions or re-enforcing our right ones You're not helping if you go solo, and you will look suspicious.

Not if the rest of us find it as a satisfactory compromise vote.

The rest of you Mafia? Of course, Mafia is the only one that benefits from a no lynch. You all can kill one of us loud-mouths during the night and keep your supporters.....:lol:

The rest of you Mafia? Of course, Mafia is the only one that benefits from a no lynch. You all can kill one of us loud-mouths during the night and keep your supporters.....:lol:

You're not a loud mouth. Just opinionated. And unfortunately wrong this time.

BTW if anyone has some alternative votes, I'd like some time to go back through the history and see if that person is satisfactory for me. So I'd highly recommend if you want us to seriously consider your vote, you vote soon.

Neither are you with that vote

No offense.

None taken. If it gets down to a no-lynch situation and my vote is needed to hammer someone, I'll do it.

Until then, I'm showing a vote for someone which is more than some are doing which seems to me is just sitting around waiting to see what others will do and then go with the flow.

She's not contributing anything to the game. That's my reason.

If other folks would vote and give their reasons or try to convince some of us to vote for someone, they can speak up any time.

I'm not solo. I've pointed two members out for suspicion, both Bones and ayecantsee you.

I've said I wonder at things wolfsister has said and I've posted something that was inconsistent.

I'm part of this for sure.

Maybe some might not like what I'm saying, but I'm saying enough imho.

:D

That's not what she said, Avatar. She said "Us Townies".

Neither are you with that vote

No offense.

None taken. If it gets down to a no-lynch situation and my vote is needed to hammer someone, I'll do it.

Until then, I'm showing a vote for someone which is more than some are doing which seems to me is just sitting around waiting to see what others will do and then go with the flow.

She's not contributing anything to the game. That's my reason.

If other folks would vote and give their reasons or try to convince some of us to vote for someone, they can speak up any time.

She voted and gave her reasons. How is that not contributing?

You all who keep playing the convince me card at this point in the game are either fighting to save the one closest to a lynch or being overly analytical minus anything to analyze.

It's simple right now. One or two mistaken lynches does not lose us the game. That threat is either mafia or cowardice :) A no lynch puts us in a worse position than a bad lynch

If you guys want to vote me out or kill me off the first night, I'm cool with it. I'm not trying to get out. I love the game. I volunteered for the next one. I had a lot of fun when we were all participating and I totally understand how bad I'm making myself look with all this whining.

I don't like when it is stalled for too long and going nowhere.

It doesn't help town at all IMO because the information is there, minds are made up, we are all going to be rushing tomorrow and voting like lemmings at the last minute. We need the information a lynch and a kill will provide and we are not getting it sitting around.

There are a lot of folks sitting around in a no vote situation or they cast one vote and disappeared or said almost nothing for days.

If they come forward with a candidate, they can do so any time.

Forum List

Back