Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Alright. Enough dicking around. I'm jumping back in.

Vote: Avatar

And it's not, necessarily, because I think he's guilty. We're still just guessing.

It's because that's where the battle lines have been most clearly drawn. He's the one who's elicited the most accusations and defenses. If Avi is guilty, we'll have one less scum to worry about, and a clear indication of where the rest are hiding. If he's not, we likewise know where to look, and his death will not be in vain.

If anyone wants to try to talk me out of it, I could also be convinced to vote for Rosie, as the opposite number of that pissing match - although with less clear battle lines. Lynching anyone else, in my view, would be shortchanging the primary opportunity offered by the first week's vote, namely, information.

Alright. Enough dicking around. I'm jumping back in.

Vote: Avatar

And it's not, necessarily, because I think he's guilty. We're still just guessing.

It's because that's where the battle lines have been most clearly drawn. He's the one who's elicited the most accusations and defenses. If Avi is guilty, we'll have one less scum to worry about, and a clear indication of where the rest are hiding. If he's not, we likewise know where to look, and his death will not be in vain.

If anyone wants to try to talk me out of it, I could also be convinced to vote for Rosie, as the opposite number of that pissing match - although with less clear battle lines. Lynching anyone else, in my view, would be shortchanging the primary opportunity offered by the first week's vote, namely, information.

I think you should go with Rosie, but I respect your decision.

I can't deny that killing me off will give you alot to work with, me being innocent and having alot of accusers.

I know this isn't convincing anyone that I am townie, but again, I am saying it so that if I get killed you guys remember this: The reason i wasn't killed last week is likely because the mafia have already voted for me and didn't have the two additional votes for the kill.

I want to continue playing. But I still win as long as the mafia is taken down. So my death may be a big help to you.

But if I die, you scum are going down:)

yall do realize that wake determines the time table.....the first game ...night came faster....its not up to the players when night comes

Deadline is tomorrow. The only reason the other game was faster was because we got all the votes needed for the kill faster.

If i had gotten 8 votes last week, it would have ended last week.

So now we are voting for folks we don't think are guilty just to get information? Why not someone we feel is guilty? They will also give us information right?

OK, well where is Avatar at? Does he need a hammer?

So now we are voting for folks we don't think are guilty just to get information? Why not someone we feel is guilty? They will also give us information right?

OK, well where is Avatar at? Does he need a hammer?

If you have to to avoid the draw, do it.

Till then "Can't touch this."

voting for avatar cause he is yakky is sillie...he is always yakky.....remember he just had a baby in family and most likely isnt talking much adult...think about it....you gonna lynch the father of a new born...and mani is right....what have i done to be mafia? db is just pissy cause i called him on not trusting himself....rosie has been the player with the most change in her posting style...remember when she was nice rosie?

voting for avatar cause he is yakky is sillie...he is always yakky.....remember he just had a baby in family and most likely isnt talking much adult...think about it....you gonna lynch the father of a new born...and mani is right....what have i done to be mafia? db is just pissy cause i called him on not trusting himself....rosie has been the player with the most change in her posting style...remember when she was nice rosie?

My newborn is two SB. i know time flies. Im talkative because I am talkative. I don't have anything to hide.

Roleblocker role is Roleblocker role

Neither are you with that vote

No offense.

None taken. If it gets down to a no-lynch situation and my vote is needed to hammer someone, I'll do it.

Until then, I'm showing a vote for someone which is more than some are doing which seems to me is just sitting around waiting to see what others will do and then go with the flow.

She's not contributing anything to the game. That's my reason.

If other folks would vote and give their reasons or try to convince some of us to vote for someone, they can speak up any time.

Luissa has already voted. So have I, and my posting over an over is only making some suspicious of me for posting. Once you've made up your mind, there is no need to keep hammering...so I'm going to shut up now. But some think if you keep posting you look innocent and some think you look suspicious, go figure.

Neither are you with that vote

No offense.

None taken. If it gets down to a no-lynch situation and my vote is needed to hammer someone, I'll do it.

Until then, I'm showing a vote for someone which is more than some are doing which seems to me is just sitting around waiting to see what others will do and then go with the flow.

If other folks would vote and give their reasons or try to convince some of us to vote for someone, they can speak up any time.

Luissa has already voted. So have I, and my posting over an over is only making some suspicious of me for posting. Once you've made up your mind, there is no need to keep hammering...so I'm going to shut up now. But some think if you keep posting you look innocent and some think you look suspicious, go figure.

Odd considering how much you've been hammering after your vote

Odd considering how much you've been hammering after your vote

I didn't say I was using the same approach as Luissa...more like yours....:lol::lol:

Vote : Luissa

She's not helping. No offense.

Neither are you, by voting for someone that isn't going to get 8 votes, and she has at least already voted.

Hmmmm, WS, have we been not noticing you? hmmmm.

It got the ball rolling didn't it? She only voted. She hasn't said much of anything otherwise. Why couldn't she get 8? I can switch it if I have to and I already said I would to avoid a no-lynch but it tells folks who I want to go after next if I'm not here. That could suck for me if she's mafia but then that tells town I died because I suspected her.

If you think I'm guilty, vote for me.

Vote : Luissa

She's not helping. No offense.

Neither are you, by voting for someone that isn't going to get 8 votes, and she has at least already voted.

Hmmmm, WS, have we been not noticing you? hmmmm.

It got the ball rolling didn't it? She only voted. She hasn't said much of anything otherwise. Why couldn't she get 8? I can switch it if I have to and I already said I would to avoid a no-lynch but it tells folks who I want to go after next if I'm not here. That could suck for me if she's mafia but then that tells town I died because I suspected her.

If you think I'm guilty, vote for me.

Because most of us that have voted for Avatar are not going to change to please someone that is voting willy nilly for every one. Mafia is either Avatar or Rosie....so make your choice instead of casting worthless votes. And how do you figure it got the ball rolling....that it got you to vote?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back