Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

You have more choices, the thing is, if everyone votes for a different person, we're not getting anywhere. Not lynching someone benefits the Mafia only, so I'm in favor of losing a Townie rather than just dawdling along not picking someone and being in the same boat after Wednesday, when the Mafia will surely kill me, or someone they feel is a threat to them.

I disagree. I think focusing like a laser on one or two people without even considering others, helps mafia more. I have already said repeatedly I will switch and hammer to avoid a no-lynch.
How can it help Mafia more? We Townies are in the blind, going just by gut feelings or comments made. If no one is lynched, we are going to be in the same situation next week...not having any clue if we were on the right track. How come you are not able to see that? If we happen to sacrifice one of ours, then at least we know we were on the wrong track and can adjust. Mafia doesn't have to adjust, they know who they are and who we are. Don't let them trick you.

Why so aggressive?
Because all this wishy washy behavior is making the game drag and it is becoming boring. I'm about ready to sacrifice myself, too, just to get some action.

Because we talk about ALL possibilities and why. It is useful information for the game. I have said over and over and over, I will vote to avoid a no-lynch and I know I'm not the only one who will do that.

I was actually trying to get things moving and not drag them out with my Luissa vote. It might not have been a good move I'll admit. I'm sure I'll make other not good moves. I was getting frustrated with the feet dragging.

But I've picked my side. I'm ready to go.

You have more choices, the thing is, if everyone votes for a different person, we're not getting anywhere. Not lynching someone benefits the Mafia only, so I'm in favor of losing a Townie rather than just dawdling along not picking someone and being in the same boat after Wednesday, when the Mafia will surely kill me, or someone they feel is a threat to them.

I disagree. I think focusing like a laser on one or two people without even considering others, helps mafia more. I have already said repeatedly I will switch and hammer to avoid a no-lynch.

Why so aggressive?

Why so defensive?

You all keep asking for reasons because you're so open to changing your minds. :eusa_think: Answering is now aggressive?

I'm defensive because no matter what I say, those wanting to lynch Avatar are going to pick it apart and try to put me the defensive.

I have no idea how that helps you get your vote or helps the game at all.

Townies turning on each other certainly will make mafia smile though.

Unless I have something to say that will help the game, I will not play the pointless bickering game any longer.

Like I said, if you think I'm guilty, vote for me. Attacking those that don't vote how you like is scummy. Instead you should be telling me why I should vote for Avatar or why you think Rosie is a bad choice.

See ya.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Didn't you tell us before to NOT edit our posts? I could swear I remember reading that in this thread.

Please don't edit your posts, guys. I won't modkill any player for it, but please don't make it a habit. :smiliehug:

Mafia is either Avatar or Rosie....so make your choice instead of casting worthless votes.

Or they could both be town.

And what happens if that's the case? We lynch one today and the other tomorrow and we're down up to 4 townies without one mafia lynching.

For now I'm going to go with the cut loose the dead weight option.

Vote: Luissa

She could easily be mafia. It's quite possible her lack of participation is due to a crippling fear of giving herself away. And even if she's not mafia, don't forget we still stand to learn a lot based on who they target in the overnight session.

voting for avatar cause he is yakky is sillie...he is always yakky.....remember he just had a baby in family and most likely isnt talking much adult...think about it....you gonna lynch the father of a new born...and mani is right....what have i done to be mafia? db is just pissy cause i called him on not trusting himself....rosie has been the player with the most change in her posting style...remember when she was nice rosie?

Now this is just plain nasty.

Going real life? So he has a newborn. So what, that is normal.

I am disabled and a crippled Gimp. So easy to catch me in my powerchair, huh.

Easy pickings.

I still AM nice - It is Aye starting up with cussing out.

But you voting to lynch a cripple is just plain rotten.

I was killed off so early last time that you had no time to see my posting style.

Big bad karma on your head for lynching a real disabled woman.

Shame on you. You are more than not nice...just plain despicable.

Regards from Rosie

just an aside:

this is a game...do not take any of it personally.....that is all....

So, in the beginning, all your calls for me to be terminated were based on what, pray tell?

damn that is just the guilt trip a mafiaoso would try to lay on ya....i am gonna cast the poor old crippled woman under the bus....and i just mentioned rl cause that is why i thought he was so wordy....and in the last game i mentioned real life in my own defense..and they still hanged me...

beware the lynch mob

as i have said several times now...do yall read any of this? really....i got here late..and it was you or avatar...i do not think avatar is mafia...you ....eh...i think could be....for the same reason i thought ck was in the last game...too much ego to play a game you think you cannot control..simple as that....now i changed my vote to rosie cause we need to vote someone out and it needs to be a mafia person...and i think you ....rosie and perhaps mertex are mafia....the only other wide card is db....not trusting his gut feeling

and remember i was confused about the deadline thinking it was that wednesday and not this one...so i was in a hurry to vote....i still think you are scum ....however

damn that is just the guilt trip a mafiaoso would try to lay on ya....i am gonna cast the poor old crippled woman under the bus....and i just mentioned rl cause that is why i thought he was so wordy....and in the last game i mentioned real life in my own defense..and they still hanged me...

beware the lynch mob

:rofl:

beware the lynch mob

Exactly. Beware the rotten despicable part of the lynch mob.

It was Mafia alone who took the cripple out early last time. What can you expect?

Scum does not do otherwise.

So you are either Scum going after the cripple woman yet again, or a Town lyncher with bad judgment.

Which one will eventually be determined beyond doubt.

Regards from Rosie

Why so aggressive?

Why so defensive?

You all keep asking for reasons because you're so open to changing your minds. :eusa_think: Answering is now aggressive?

I'm defensive because no matter what I say, those wanting to lynch Avatar are going to pick it apart and try to put me the defensive.

I have no idea how that helps you get your vote or helps the game at all.

Townies turning on each other certainly will make mafia smile though.

Unless I have something to say that will help the game, I will not play the pointless bickering game any longer.

Like I said, if you think I'm guilty, vote for me. Attacking those that don't vote how you like is scummy. Instead you should be telling me why I should vote for Avatar or why you think Rosie is a bad choice.

See ya.

Bickering again, sheesh.

Avatars friends are sure sensitive :lol:

Those who voted all gave their reasons. Over and over again, each from their own perspective. You don't agree, fine. But denying its been discussed is weird.

I have stood firm under all your accusations and have also admitted it could be a mistake, but we have to vote someone. No one has managed to change my mind...or the others...by simple accusing us of being scummy, dumb, askeered from last game etc...

Which begs the obvious question. Why are we even being attacked by anyone besides Avatar?

A week plus is too long....just an off the cuff opinion

Vote: RosieS

She kinda scares me too.

OK, I am back from vacation and have spent over an hour catching up on all you chatty people. :lol: I am going to change my vote now since we are getting close to the deadline and I don't want to see a no lynch situation.

From reading through everything Rosie is hitting my scum radar. However, I am still leaning town for Avatar. Having been his scum partner in the last game he doesn't have the same feel to me in this game. Other people under FoS include RD, Mertex, and Aye.

My vote at this time is:
Vote: Rosie

Forum List

Back