Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Uh-huh, nice edit.

For the third time I'm asking you...why did you make threats that would harm town?

Why did you deny you claimed to believe who the Doc was? Why threaten to out him? Why do you threaten you will out the cop?

I've already agreed you're just a great VT willing to be lynched for the greater good, so what's up?

What edit?

I already told you guys I am the Godfather. Why can't you get it taken care of?

My screen name is sameech and Rosie was the Sandwich delivery person, what more proof do you need than that? Wake played that one well in bringing me in.

apparently not memorizing the gender of people with gender neutral screennames is proof of something on this site.

apparently some people are entitled to receive but not provide information.

First I played too much like Ropey which I meant I was scum and now I play too much like Rosie? should I start accusing people of cheating next? Still wonder why wake used the word "again" in his admonishment......hummmm

day 3 has been a complete waste of time, as will Day 4 as will Day 5 in an every man for themselves game filled with emotional reactionaries, a wall of silence, and the pallor of a cheating scandal.

wth does that even mean???

Complaining about day 3, 4 and 5 is nonsense.

Were you around for the first 1000 posts?

Have you taken up air for Avatar4321?? (may he rest in peace)

Vote Count 3.3​
"All of this. All of this is human dynamics."

Not Voting (3): dblack♂, Mebelle60♀, Luissa♀

Sameech (3): strollingbones♀, R.D.♀. Mertex♀
Mebelle60 (3): Grandma♀, manifold♂, Wolfsister77♀
Strollingbones (1): Sameech♂
R.D. (1): Shaitra♀
Mertex (1): AyeCantSeeYou♀

~ With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/11/14, @ 5pm central.

3.1 | 3.2

Now you threaten to out who you think is the cop. You also called Mebelle reactionary, but defend her and volunteered to die for her.

Why are you making threats at all?

No I volunteered to die for town, not mebelle.

I feel that the cop adequately knows already that I know who they are based on what I believe are well-played backhanded winks and nods. I am a lot more consistent than you seem to realize. You are not the one(s) I am trying to help get to where they need to be when they need to be there.

Another threat.

Fine.

Change vote

Vote: Sameech

VOTE: Sameech

Dude, if you don't want to play, then you should let Wake know. There's no need to accuse anyone of something when you can't show proof. That's wrong, and I believe you know it.

I've been watching you go back and forth in your posts, that I can deal with. Accusing other players of cheating - not so much.

Now you threaten to out who you think is the cop. You also called Mebelle reactionary, but defend her and volunteered to die for her.

Why are you making threats at all?

No I volunteered to die for town, not mebelle.

I feel that the cop adequately knows already that I know who they are based on what I believe are well-played backhanded winks and nods. I am a lot more consistent than you seem to realize. You are not the one(s) I am trying to help get to where they need to be when they need to be there.

Cool! Then vote for yourself.

Vote: sammich

Count [MENTION=11703]strollingbones[/MENTION]

Unless I missed a vote, only 6

Reading through everything and feeling rather disgusted myself, I will be the hammer vote if we all agree that is where we want to go.

I still think he's town, but he seems to have lost patience with the game. l won't complain.

So why the threats?

You were for Mebelle lynche...

Before you weren't....

I am not as OCD as some of the people in this game. When I get new information, I adjust accordingly. The people who never are open to changing their mind are the biggest threat to town in the long run because you do not want them around when the game is on the line (*cough Strollingbones cough cough*)

Do you really think you can get 6 of us to vote for one of our best players? Really?

Reading through everything and feeling rather disgusted myself, I will be the hammer vote if we all agree that is where we want to go.

when all you got is a hammer....everything else becomes a nail....

but wont this be your 2nd hammer vote?

Go for it :)

Looks like sameech isn't going to defend himself anylonger, and I don't want him to make good on his threats

If he is a townie, like he claims, he shouldn't be so angry that we're pointing the finger at him, instead he should be glad to take one for the team, as he once said....:lol:

Go for it :)

Looks like sameech isn't going to defend himself anylonger, and I don't want him to make good on his threats

But what about the other 3? Why aren't they voting for Sameech?

Anybody else experiencing extremely frustrating forum issues?

Every time I open or refresh a page it lasts about 1 second before it goes to some update your video player plug in page or some shit like that. In order to combat it I have to click the page load x perfectly during the 1 second window between when the page becomes visible and when it goes to the update page.

It's really making playing this game almost impossible.

I was having trouble in the wee hours of the morning. Do you have new windows opening in separate tabs? That makes it easier to X out the offending page without losing the one you want.

BTW, that player update thing is a scam, it made my AVG antivirus go nuts.

Do you live on the east coast? The site updates every night at 1130 pacific time, well at least it used to.

Forum List

Back