Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

[MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] while you are out scavenging, please be a team player and remind us who it was that promised us i believe it was "lots" of information after the lynch if only they survived the night. I missed their big reveal and nobody seems to be bothered by it the way they are mebelle's gambit. Wonder why?

Post ? or where was it? What Day? I'm having a hard enough time figuring you out since you say so many different, contradictory things, that I wonder if you are the roleblocker scum or a VT like you claim.

IIRC, someone at twilight on Day 2 (recall did not play Day 1) made some post about they had lots of information but they couldn't share until the next day. I seem to think it was possibly you or AyesCantSeeYou, but I forget. You should see references to it in my posts. I am just too lazy to look and my right shoulder is killing me today for some reason. Is it that curious that I am the only one who recalls it? Could Mebelle be recalling it and taken one to protect that person? Is Strollingbones trying to close the day as quickly as possible to protect that person, or perhaps to keep them from sharing the info as she doesn't seem to want anybody to talk when talk is the lifeblood of town success? Was that person just playing the same gambit as Mebelle? Are people afraid to talk because they know a bunch of rabid hens will peck their eyes out? So many questions remain unasked, let alone unanswered in this game.

Wasn't me.

My my my you must be the town tough guy :lol:

No but if you survive lynching me, you might want to jump on the mertex bandwagon early to exonerate yourself.

Ha,ha....that is too funny. Now I know for sure you are scum, pointing the finger at me. I don't know how SB does it but she sure can pick out scum. I was suspicious of you at first...even of Ropey, but then I thought you might turn out to be a good player and good for the Town....but you're too sly to be Town.

Now you threaten to out who you think is the cop. You also called Mebelle reactionary, but defend her and volunteered to die for her.

Why are you making threats at all?

No I volunteered to die for town, not mebelle.

I feel that the cop adequately knows already that I know who they are based on what I believe are well-played backhanded winks and nods. I am a lot more consistent than you seem to realize. You are not the one(s) I am trying to help get to where they need to be when they need to be there.

Good, so then we don't have to feel guilty if by any stretch of the imagination you turn out to be Town.....but I don't think we have a thing to worry about, I think we've uncovered scum.

Anybody else experiencing extremely frustrating forum issues?

Every time I open or refresh a page it lasts about 1 second before it goes to some update your video player plug in page or some shit like that. In order to combat it I have to click the page load x perfectly during the 1 second window between when the page becomes visible and when it goes to the update page.

It's really making playing this game almost impossible.

Every time I open or refresh a page it lasts about 1 second before it goes to some update your video player plug in page or some shit like that. In order to combat it I have to click the page load x perfectly during the 1 second window between when the page becomes visible and when it goes to the update page.

Yes, it is slow, but I think it has been like that for some time. Some days are better than others. At least I'm not having to deal with ads....that was so damn annoying.

There's a thread about this in announcements. C_K is working on it.

If you're using Google Chrome, load the extension AdBlock. It stops that stuff.

KittensFocusingOnToy.jpg

A few weeks back someone posted to switch to US-V1 at the page bottom. No trouble since

They think they have that straightened out. It was a rogue site in the ad service I think that was hijacking traffic. If you are on firefox by chance, downloading the free adblock add-on blocks it.

My my my you must be the town tough guy :lol:

No but if you survive lynching me, you might want to jump on the mertex bandwagon early to exonerate yourself.

Ha,ha....that is too funny. Now I know for sure you are scum, pointing the finger at me. I don't know how SB does it but she sure can pick out scum. I was suspicious of you at first...even of Ropey, but then I thought you might turn out to be a good player and good for the Town....but you're too sly to be Town.

:eusa_boohoo::dig:

I don't understand how people can say 'we agreed not to reveal PR's' etc. Maybe SOME talked about it and agreed to it, but I don't recall a meeting being held where every player was present saying they agreed to that. Truth is, not every player is on here at the same time reading the same thing and responding to it at once. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't recall every player posting on that. I don't see that as a reason to vote for someone, just saying.

I voted for her because in post 1545 she said, "I will say the protection I'm able to provide has proven fruitful so far."

That suggests she's either the Doctor or Jailer saving people from a Night Kill, or she's the Jailer and locked up Scum both nights. If that's true, then she's a prime target for a mafia kill and she should tell us all she knows. She's refused to. So that suggests that she's scum trying to draw out the real Protectors.

She also might have hinted at being the Doctor in post 380 (to Mertex): "If you're a Townie the Doc could put in a good word for you."

If mebelle lists names of who she protected, and if those folks came out and backed her up, that would go a long way to helping her claim. Or she would be sealing her fate if she is not being honest. Either way, it moves the game forward.

You know what?, I think my reasoning is off. Here's why.

Both the Doc and the jailer make a night call, right? So how would one, or the other, know if their picks were correct?

Clearly the bodyguard isn't making the right calls...if trying at all yet, or s/he would be dead.

So how could she prove anything? Correct me where I'm off, please :D

Exactly. How does she know that she protected anyone? She doesn't. Very suspicious...

I don't understand how people can say 'we agreed not to reveal PR's' etc. Maybe SOME talked about it and agreed to it, but I don't recall a meeting being held where every player was present saying they agreed to that. Truth is, not every player is on here at the same time reading the same thing and responding to it at once. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't recall every player posting on that. I don't see that as a reason to vote for someone, just saying.

I voted for her because in post 1545 she said, "I will say the protection I'm able to provide has proven fruitful so far."

That suggests she's either the Doctor or Jailer saving people from a Night Kill, or she's the Jailer and locked up Scum both nights. If that's true, then she's a prime target for a mafia kill and she should tell us all she knows. She's refused to. So that suggests that she's scum trying to draw out the real Protectors.

She also might have hinted at being the Doctor in post 380 (to Mertex): "If you're a Townie the Doc could put in a good word for you."

I'm torn between MeBelle and Sameech. I have voted for MeBelle several times prior to Day 3 and then changed, but if they're not working together, Sameech should cast a vote for MeBelle instead of SB, who no way can be Scum.

I don't believe it when he says mebelle is trying to draw the NK, he said Rosie was trying to draw the lynch.

How owuld anybody know for certain what someone else's play is? You are as thick as a concrete wall in your perspective. It will not serve you well in closed set ups.

I don't know why he said he was the GF during Twilight.

because I can be an ass too when dealing with obnoxious people. It is why I am considering calling my doc candidate by name when I get lynched just for spite since it really doesn't hurt my feelings to be on a losing team even though this will be the first one where that has happened :smiliehug:

The bolded line doesn't read scum, it screams scum.

Rosie "outed" Ropey/Sameech as the bodyguard - twice - and bragged about it the second time. Knowing that she was mafia that means she was trying to draw him out as a PR, or she was trying to protect him from being lynched.

I'm sure MeBelle's scum, and I'm sure Sameech is scum. I voted for MeBelle, but I can switch to Sameech if need be.

If mebelle lists names of who she protected, and if those folks came out and backed her up, that would go a long way to helping her claim. Or she would be sealing her fate if she is not being honest. Either way, it moves the game forward.

You know what?, I think my reasoning is off. Here's why.

Both the Doc and the jailer make a night call, right? So how would one, or the other, know if their picks were correct?

Clearly the bodyguard isn't making the right calls...if trying at all yet, or s/he would be dead.

So how could she prove anything? Correct me where I'm off, please :D

Exactly. How does she know that she protected anyone? She doesn't. Very suspicious...

Only from the fact that nobody was killed overnight. But, it doesn't mean that she's the one that protected them. Obviously the Doctor/jailer are doing a good job and keeping a Townie from being killed, probably coincidence that Mafia would choose a Townie that was in jail or being protected, but any of us Townies could make the claim that we are the ones doing the protecting. I'm sure not the doctor nor the jailer, but whoever is, if they reveal it, are in danger of being killed by Mafia overnight.

That's why I'm not changing my vote to Mebelle. If she indeed is the Doctor, she's going to be killed by the Mafia for sure....so why waste our lynch on her when we might be able to get one of them.

Well since you think I am scum and just voted for me because of that and not because I am a VT willing to croak, you might want to consider how you are going to defend that on Day 4. I have no idea if mebelle is a PR or not, but I think she is town, and I am not willing to roll the dice on her with her claim out there just based on supposition.

You can do as you like, but my vote for now stays on Strollingbones who has literally not contributed one single piece of argument other than an incessant "Vote sameech vote sameech." She is a liability to town even if she were a PR.

You previously posted you likely believe her to be a knee jerk reactionary VT, not the Doc, setting herself up for a NK but backing away from it.

Now you're not.

Which is it?

I also said that I have no idea who the bodyguard is. It could be a body guard play. There are lots of options there I am not willing to gamble on. Sometimes what is not said can be informative too if you use your brain.

There's no need for a bodyguard play right now.

Forum List

Back