Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Ok, I believe no PR will be lynched with a vote for you. But you believe the same about Mebelle, no?

Well since you think I am scum and just voted for me because of that and not because I am a VT willing to croak, you might want to consider how you are going to defend that on Day 4. I have no idea if mebelle is a PR or not, but I think she is town, and I am not willing to roll the dice on her with her claim out there just based on supposition.

You can do as you like, but my vote for now stays on Strollingbones who has literally not contributed one single piece of argument other than an incessant "Vote sameech vote sameech." She is a liability to town even if she were a PR.

You previously posted you likely believe her to be a knee jerk reactionary VT, not the Doc, setting herself up for a NK but backing away from it.

Now you're not.

Which is it?

I also said that I have no idea who the bodyguard is. It could be a body guard play. There are lots of options there I am not willing to gamble on. Sometimes what is not said can be informative too if you use your brain.

i think i have said a few times why i think you are scum sam.....several times as a matter of fact....you keep telling everyone how important you will be to the end game...i do not see it

so far all i see is you trying to chum the waters

It is why I am considering calling my doc candidate by name when I get lynched just for spite since it really doesn't hurt my feelings to be on a losing team even though this will be the first one where that has happened :smiliehug:

Really?

No. The point of the game is for one team to win and hope it is yours however that happens. A bodyguard for instance will die protecting someone else. If it were every person for themselves, the body guard would never protect anyone in order to stay alive. Sometimes it is like fouling out with two minutes to go in a basketball game just to send someone to the line instead of chancing them hitting 3 or running out the clock on you. Sucks sometimes but it is part of being on a team.

As for cleaning out VT's, it gives the PR's a better probability of finding/hitting scum. 50/50 is usually the best odds a townie will ever get of getting scum...

and is anyone buying into this...you should place to protect the townies...you play to live...by living you make sure your team wins....the loss of each townie weakens us....not them

Well since you think I am scum and just voted for me because of that and not because I am a VT willing to croak, you might want to consider how you are going to defend that on Day 4. I have no idea if mebelle is a PR or not, but I think she is town, and I am not willing to roll the dice on her with her claim out there just based on supposition.

You can do as you like, but my vote for now stays on Strollingbones who has literally not contributed one single piece of argument other than an incessant "Vote sameech vote sameech." She is a liability to town even if she were a PR.

You previously posted you likely believe her to be a knee jerk reactionary VT, not the Doc, setting herself up for a NK but backing away from it.

Now you're not.

Which is it?

I also said that I have no idea who the bodyguard is. It could be a body guard play. There are lots of options there I am not willing to gamble on. Sometimes what is not said can be informative too if you use your brain.

So?

How? We are talking about Mebelle, remember

Ok.

Ouch.

Some VT's will go quietly into that good night, and some go kicking and screaming. I would rather I be mislynched than a PR, but if I am here when it happens, I will still fake claim a PR just for fun of messing with people :D

because I can be an ass too when dealing with obnoxious people. It is why I am considering calling my doc candidate by name when I get lynched just for spite since it really doesn't hurt my feelings to be on a losing team even though this will be the first one where that has happened :smiliehug:

Well, you said you want to sacrifice yourself for the good of the game. Now you want to screw it up for the rest of us if we lynch you.

Pftttttt.................sore loser. ;)

Some VT's will go quietly into that good night, and some go kicking and screaming. I would rather I be mislynched than a PR, but if I am here when it happens, I will still fake claim a PR just for fun of messing with people :D

because I can be an ass too when dealing with obnoxious people. It is why I am considering calling my doc candidate by name when I get lynched just for spite since it really doesn't hurt my feelings to be on a losing team even though this will be the first one where that has happened :smiliehug:

Well, you said you want to sacrifice yourself for the good of the game. Now you want to screw it up for the rest of us if we lynch you.

Mislynching me on the grounds that I am scum will have negative effects on some players that can be avoided.

I knew this one guy once who tended to vote for people on his team so they would not appear to have been protected to make them less of a target for the NK. What a clown that guy was. we all have our own styles though, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't....

Mislynching me on the grounds that I am scum will have negative effects on some players that can be avoided.

I knew this one guy once who tended to vote for people on his team so they would not appear to have been protected to make them less of a target for the NK. What a clown that guy was. we all have our own styles though, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't....

Ok. I vote for you because you're a gentleman trying to save the lovely Mebella

Better? :lol:

This is completely unofficial but here is where I think we are at:

SB-1 vote by Sameech

Mertex-1 vote by ACSY

RD-1 vote by Shaitra

mebelle-3 votes by myself, mani, and grandma

sameech-3 votes by Bones, RD, Mertex

As far as I know Luissa and mebelle have not voted yet

Vote Count 3.3​
"All of this. All of this is human dynamics."

Not Voting (3): dblack♂, Mebelle60♀, Luissa♀

Sameech (3): strollingbones♀, R.D.♀. Mertex♀
Mebelle60 (3): Grandma♀, manifold♂, Wolfsister77♀
Strollingbones (1): Sameech♂
R.D. (1): Shaitra♀
Mertex (1): AyeCantSeeYou♀

~ With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/11/14, @ 5pm central.

3.1 | 3.2

No, actually I am going to out the cop so you have no choice but to learn to play as a team, but it was nice to get a record out there of who the town idiots are so the others will be able to plan accordingly :itsok:

Forum List

Back