Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Some VT's will go quietly into that good night, and some go kicking and screaming. I would rather I be mislynched than a PR, but if I am here when it happens, I will still fake claim a PR just for fun of messing with people :D

because I can be an ass too when dealing with obnoxious people. It is why I am considering calling my doc candidate by name when I get lynched just for spite since it really doesn't hurt my feelings to be on a losing team even though this will be the first one where that has happened :smiliehug:

Well, you said you want to sacrifice yourself for the good of the game. Now you want to screw it up for the rest of us if we lynch you.

Pftttttt.................sore loser. ;)

No, actually I am going to out the cop so you have no choice but to learn to play as a team, but it was nice to get a record out there of who the town idiots are so the others will be able to plan accordingly :itsok:

My my my you must be the town tough guy :lol:

Some VT's will go quietly into that good night, and some go kicking and screaming. I would rather I be mislynched than a PR, but if I am here when it happens, I will still fake claim a PR just for fun of messing with people :D

because I can be an ass too when dealing with obnoxious people. It is why I am considering calling my doc candidate by name when I get lynched just for spite since it really doesn't hurt my feelings to be on a losing team even though this will be the first one where that has happened :smiliehug:

Well, you said you want to sacrifice yourself for the good of the game. Now you want to screw it up for the rest of us if we lynch you.

No, actually I am going to out the cop so you have no choice but to learn to play as a team, but it was nice to get a record out there of who the town idiots are so the others will be able to plan accordingly :itsok:

You remind me of Rosie. Hmmmm, what did she turn out to be again? A scum always telling town they are not playing smart if I remember. Someone who wanted Ropey alive and someone you did not want to lynch.

You remind me of Rosie. Hmmmm, what did she turn out to be again? A scum always telling town they are not playing smart if I remember. Someone who wanted Ropey alive and someone you did not want to lynch.

That's fine. You have well demonstrated that you are a complete reactionary player with short-term memory problems. If I were scum, I would use that to manipulate you, as others have already, since you forgot the part where I already said I had no idea who the doctor was and then was able to lead you by the nose to where we are now. :lol:

That's fine. You have well demonstrated that you are a complete reactionary player with short-term memory problems. If I were scum, I would use that to manipulate you, as others have already, since you forgot the part where I already said I had no idea who the doctor was and then was able to lead you by the nose to where we are now. :lol:

sameech said:
I am pretty certain that she is not the doctor as I think that person might be exposing themselves more than they realize right now. I have no read on anybody as a jailer or body guard candidate as of yet.

sameech said:
It is why I am considering calling my doc candidate by name when I get lynched just for spite since it really doesn't hurt my feelings to be on a losing team even though this will be the first one where that has happened

Now you threaten to out who you think is the cop. You also called Mebelle reactionary, but defend her and volunteered to die for her.

Why are you making threats at all?

Time to go review all of your posts. Talk to you later.

Tonight I will read through the first day again because Ropey/Sameech hit my scum radar back then. I don't remember specifically what it was. When Sameech took over he seemed to be very helpful and townlike.....until we lynched Rosie. Then he got really ticked off. So he definitely needs a second and third look.

Now you threaten to out who you think is the cop. You also called Mebelle reactionary, but defend her and volunteered to die for her.

No I volunteered to die for town, not mebelle.

I feel that the cop adequately knows already that I know who they are based on what I believe are well-played backhanded winks and nods. I am a lot more consistent than you seem to realize. You are not the one(s) I am trying to help get to where they need to be when they need to be there.

Time to go review all of your posts. Talk to you later.

Have fun.

Hunters need bird dogs and bird dogs will flush out more than 1 type of game.

I feel that the cop adequately knows already that I know who they are based on what I believe are well-played backhanded winks and nods. I am a lot more consistent than you seem to realize. You are not the one(s) I am trying to help get to where they need to be when they need to be there.

So why the threats?

You were for Mebelle lynche...

Mertex, mabelle, & SB, in no particular order, are of interest to me.....

As for Mabelle, I could vote for her if town wants to go that way.
Before you weren't....
sameech said:
I would say lynch me instead of Mabelle .

[MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] while you are out scavenging, please be a team player and remind us who it was that promised us i believe it was "lots" of information after the lynch if only they survived the night. I missed their big reveal and nobody seems to be bothered by it the way they are mebelle's gambit. Wonder why?

So why the threats?

As for Mabelle, I could vote for her if town wants to go that way.
Before you weren't....
sameech said:

I am not as OCD as some of the people in this game. When I get new information, I adjust accordingly. The people who never are open to changing their mind are the biggest threat to town in the long run because you do not want them around when the game is on the line (*cough Strollingbones cough cough*)

[MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] while you are out scavenging, please be a team player and remind us who it was that promised us i believe it was "lots" of information after the lynch if only they survived the night. I missed their big reveal and nobody seems to be bothered by it the way they are mebelle's gambit. Wonder why?

Post ? or where was it? What Day? I'm having a hard enough time figuring you out since you say so many different, contradictory things, that I wonder if you are the roleblocker scum or a VT like you claim.

The general form of the Stallin' Defense is "a player who attempts to stall a major wagon or a lynch, especially by calling for additional discussion, and especially on a wagon that led or will clearly lead to a lynch, is very probably scum".

Sound familiar sameech?

*hands sam a jar of honey* see if that helps your cough there....which will only get worse with the lynching...

so far i have heard nothing to change my mind....

Post ? or where was it? What Day? I'm having a hard enough time figuring you out since you say so many different, contradictory things, that I wonder if you are the roleblocker scum or a VT like you claim.

IIRC, someone at twilight on Day 2 (recall did not play Day 1) made some post about they had lots of information but they couldn't share until the next day. I seem to think it was possibly you or AyesCantSeeYou, but I forget. You should see references to it in my posts. I am just too lazy to look and my right shoulder is killing me today for some reason. Is it that curious that I am the only one who recalls it? Could Mebelle be recalling it and taken one to protect that person? Is Strollingbones trying to close the day as quickly as possible to protect that person, or perhaps to keep them from sharing the info as she doesn't seem to want anybody to talk when talk is the lifeblood of town success? Was that person just playing the same gambit as Mebelle? Are people afraid to talk because they know a bunch of rabid hens will peck their eyes out? So many questions remain unasked, let alone unanswered in this game.

So why the threats?

Before you weren't....
sameech said:

I am not as OCD as some of the people in this game. When I get new information, I adjust accordingly. The people who never are open to changing their mind are the biggest threat to town in the long run because you do not want them around when the game is on the line (*cough Strollingbones cough cough*)
Uh-huh, nice edit.

For the third time I'm asking you...why did you make threats that would harm town?

Why did you deny you claimed to believe who the Doc was? Why threaten to out him? Why do you threaten you will out the cop?

I've already agreed you're just a great VT willing to be lynched for the greater good, so what's up?

and i love the fact that you think these people are afraid to speak their minds....i assure you ...they are not..i hate chitty chatter....and i normally read more than i post...as you will notice i am keeping up with this thread....

unlike you ...i am not trying to sway anyone just stating how i feel.....and have felt...i would like to see you voted out....i think you have more than proven yourself to be scum

Forum List

Back