Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I'm not aware of much of the things said, because I focus on tallying votes and responding to mentions. As with Rosie, when allegations of cheating offsite are made I ask for some sort of evidence, anything, that serves as a basis. The same goes with dealing with socks, I would imagine. Rosie made mention that there was cheating going on but did not disclose any sort of evidence that could be considered. I have PM'd Sameech asking him too for something of substance, but his account is not accepting PMs. I cannot modkill a player for offsite cheating if it's a supposition. There has to be something tangible that can be used objectively.

Sameech was asked to help explain gameplay with the newer players, because it would be a good thing, and at the main site it's exactly that same way with "SEs" and "ICs."

I can't punish a player because of "I think so," or "I know it." That's how you lynch players, but not how USMB members get treated by the host. If you suspect someone is cheating, please PM me. Something tangible, like a link to somewhere that has players actively cheating offsite, is something that would be used. Suspicion alone is not enough. As for players talking about our ongoing game in the other USMB thread, I'm stamping that out by the end of Sunday.

If you're dead, or not playing in this game, do not post here. All further posts like this will be deleted in this thread. If you have an issue, take it to PMs.

Our game is proceeding.

Vote count is on the way.

He's already hammered, Luissa's and Shaitra's are just extra.

Who else want's to vote for Sameech?

C'mon folks, I think there's still a couple who haven't?

LOL

Vote Count 3.4​
"People are fascinating."

Not Voting (1): dblack♂

Sameech (9): strollingbones♀, R.D.♀. Mertex♀, Grandma♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀, Mebelle60♀, Wolfsister77♀, Luissa♀, Shaitra♀
Mebelle60 (1): , manifold♂
Strollingbones (1): Sameech♂

~ With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/11/14, @ 5pm central.

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3

A majority vote has been reached.

Last edited:
Hulk_angry.jpg

"BUT I'M THE GODFATHER, YOU STUPID F***S!," Sameech roared with primordial rage.

"AND ALL OF YOU ASS-BUTTS ARE NO GOOD CHEATERS BECAUSE I THINK SO!"

"JUST LYNCH ME AND GET THIS UTTER LIVING HELL OVER WIIIITTTTHHHH!!!"

1684073-aizen047.jpg

"HOW DARE YOU GET IN THE WAY OF MY PLANS AND BELIEBE THESE DINGLEBERRIES!!!!!"

"ALL THIS TIME AND EFFORT PUT INTO MY EVIL PLANS AND FOR YOU TO SPOIL IT ALL BY CHEATING AND LYING AND EVERYTHINGGGGG!!!"

"YOU'RE ALL JUST STUPID AND NOT WORTH MY TIME. WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO OFFER ADVICE TO NEW PLAYERS?!!!"

tumblr_me7m6yYSKJ1rqdof9o2_r1_500.gif

*BLAM!*

"AGH, THAT F***ING HURT! YOU STUPID TOWNIES! DON'T SHOOT AT MEEE!!!"

*BLAM!* *BLAM-BLAM, BLAM!!!*

"ROOOOAAARRR!!!"

KongGif3a.gif

After the body was collected, it was lynched.

Sameech, Vanilla Townie, has perished. It's a game. Chill.

A sinister laugh echoes throughout the Town.

It is now Night 3.

Please send your Night Actions in via PM.

Deadline expires 6/9/14, @ 2 pm central.

3 hours remain.

Last edited:
Player OP updated. Rules post revised.

Last edited:
*Knock knock,* went the door.

"...ah? Is that the tasty pizza I ordered? NO anchovies, but with sausage and banana peppers?"

"Why... yes, of course...," a rather calm voice said.

"Kay, here's a check ya little whippersnapper," she said back with a hint of hunger. Meals on Wheels gets old after a while, too. With a squeel her door began to open....

shadowy-figure%255B1%255D.jpg

scared-old-lady1.jpg

"WAAAAAAHHH!!!—"

*BLAM*

A shadowy figure stalked off into the Night, with a new-found, bloodthirsty hunger for banana peppers...

I mean, really, just look at this picture.

o.jpg

Grandma, Town Jailkeeper, has been murdered!!!

It is now Day 4. With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is 6/16/14, 2 pm central time.

Last edited:
Well shit! Why would anyone go after Grandma?

That sucks, we lost the jailkeeper. This game just got a whole lot tougher.

Thank you Grandma for any protection you gave the town. RIP Grandma

She was gunning for mebelle until sameech flamed out so my first instinct is to vote for mebelle.

It could be a ploy by scum to make that obvious so we go for mebelle instead of one of them.

I think it would be a great idea if you are the cop and just by luck got a guilty verdict to let us know so we can lynch that person BUT don't lie because you will be caught and then YOU will die.

I have to review Grandma's posts closely and a few others also.

*Knock knock,* went the door.

"...ah? Is that the tasty pizza I ordered? NO anchovies, but with sausage and banana peppers?"

"Why... yes, of course...," a rather calm voice said.

"Kay, here's a check ya little whippersnapper," she said back with a hint of hunger. Meals on Wheels gets old after a while, too. With a squeel her door began to open....

shadowy-figure%255B1%255D.jpg

scared-old-lady1.jpg

"WAAAAAAHHH!!!—"

*BLAM*

A shadowy figure stalked off into the Night, with a new-found, bloodthirsty hunger for banana peppers...

I mean, really, just look at this picture.

o.jpg

Grandma, Town Jailkeeper, has been murdered!!!

It is now Day 4. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is 6/23/14, 2 pm central time.

Dammit, she was doing such a great job. I'm really pissed, now. Look out!

Well, I've been gunning for MeBelle from the start, and every time I have changed my mind because someone else looked guiltier.

My suspects now are MeBelle, dblack and mani.....sorry..

I'll start with Mebelle.

VOTE:MeBelle60

Maybe we can have a Seance....you know, where we talk to the dead and summon Grandma...she's got to tell us something....

Forum List

Back