Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Anyone else saying they expect more from me can kiss my ass...................................
Can I get a coke,,with ice?
I am surprised so much activity and yet not all has responded...Does it look like lurking? Or maybe just holding out and letting others move first...???

Thanks for the advice maybe I can use it next time I am scummy in a game..

I can't call it scummy yet, (those not responding), since I had no clue the game started last night but just happened to catch we started last night while in the political forums.

However, the last sentence of your post bothers me Moon. I did not see any advice offered by Wolf, just an FYI and you thank her for her advice and then say maybe you can use it for the next time you are scummy. Your post raises a tiny red flag in my head- as if you are getting in front of a scum read.

Actually, he was talking about the advice in the earlier post where I said the Dead PT to the game I linked 1532 had some scum advice for newbies. The fact that he mentioned that the way he did and use of the words serial players in an earlier post makes me want the Psych to target Moon N1. Unless there is a more obvious tell from someone else.

Other than that, I'm not SK hunting right now anyway. I'm more interested in hitting scum now.

I count them all as scum, they are all just as dangerous IMO. Or are you saying the SK is known as something else in these games? I know I have seen SR and I think it was IKA referring to people as 3rd party, which is confusing, is that what SK is considered?

They are 3rd party because they work alone. They are work against town and against scum. Scum wants them gone as much as town and the SK wants scum and town gone.

This is why a big scum tell is SK hunting in games. Or concentrating really hard on SK hunting instead of scum hunting.

To me, they are all scum but different-I know that's confusing but I don't know how to explain it better. Perhaps SR or House can do a better job of it.

So...

Town
Wolfie
House

FoS
Arden
Cafe

Scum
Wake
Mionglow (honorary)

i don't know that i agree with the only scum will hunt the sk. We have a townie with a pr that specifically addresses the serial killer. He or she would need to hunt the sk in an effort to cure him or her.

i don't know that i agree with the only scum will hunt the sk. We have a townie with a pr that specifically addresses the serial killer. He or she would need to hunt the sk in an effort to cure him or her.

Also, not buying it.

The Psych would be drawing attention to himself and begging for a NK by hunting the SK.

Looks like you are just trying to open the door for scummy tactics.

Town
Wolfie
House

FoS
Arden
Cafe

Scum
Wake
Mionglow (honorary)
ScarletRage (honorary)

I wonder about that though. Would the SK want the Psych out of the way or not? They can join town if they are cured. Plus, scum wouldn't want the Psych dead because of the fact that one enemy can be neutralized.

I don't know. New dynamic I'm not sure of.

I wonder about that though. Would the SK want the Psych out of the way or not? They can join town if they are cured. Plus, scum wouldn't want the Psych dead because of the fact that one enemy can be neutralized.

I'd that is true, the SK should straight up claim and ask to be cured, which would increase both their and town's win con.

If they don't, they obviously view the psych as a threat.

Message to the sk: If you happen to want to join town, don't use your NK because that would ultimately undermine your own win con in the long run.

I'd that is true, the SK should straight up claim and ask to be cured, which would increase both their and town's win con.

If they don't, they obviously view the psych as a threat.

Interesting point. I think the Psych is supposed to be the SK's biggest enemy and threat in the game and I'm only thinking the SK would want to join town. Maybe they don't. Maybe they'd rather kill everyone.

I'm only thinking from town's wincon saying they'd want to join town. Maybe in order for the SK to play to their wincon, they don't.

Message to the sk: If you happen to want to join town, don't use your NK because that would ultimately undermine your own win con in the long run.

This is an interesting strategy.

Hey SK-Don't kill town overnight. If you want to be cured, ask for it. Town won't lynch you, Psych will see you and cure you, you can join us.

There's always the chance there's a hole in this theory and scum will shoot you. But you would turn into a VT, I'd think they'd go for someone else.

So make your decision. Do you want to join town or not?

Does this seem o.k. to everyone else?

Forum List

Back