Official USMB -- Walls 101 Course for Week of Jan 14th, 2019 -- DO NOT DUPLICATE TOPIC.

well thanks for admitting youre only in it for personal gain,,,and putting youre debt on your children to pay

and you failed to account for the increase in goods and sevices that make that tax cut meaningless
:auiqs.jpg: you don't even understand the subject. dealing with a loser like you is just painful. you have no tolerance of another. it's you you, you. you are worse than anyone for the debt. cause you don't know over spending creates debt. I'd hate to be your financial guy.

you'll gladly pay us tuesday, for a hamburger today! right?
THATS WHAT i SAID!!!!!

SPENDING CUTS ARE HOW YOU DEAL WITH DEBT
NO IT'S NOT, you said the tax cuts cause debt. you just said it and keep saying it. again, your words,

in fact they cause more long term harm

its called debt
.... this is your statement. the 'They' in your comment refers to tax cuts.
i SAID TAX CUTS WITHOUT SPENDING CUTS,,,TRY READING all THE WORDS ON THE PAGE
I know you keep saying that. why are you shouting? the implied comment however makes that the scenario was there was no debt ahead of the tax cut, you haven't answered why? see the tax cut doesn't matter, it is only the spending cuts that matter. that is what causes debt, whether or not there is or isn't a tax cut. spending is the boogeyman.
I SAID TAX CUTS WITHOUT SPENDING CUTS

YES!!! SPENDING IS THE BOOGY MAN, THATS WHY i SAID WHAT i SAID

At this point, I think republican voters and the GOP just want to feel like they have accomplished something. It’s less to do with the wall and more saving face.

I mean you really have to appreciate how bizarre Trump and the GOP are pushing for this useless border wall. This is being fueled by desperation at this point. The symbolism of accomplishment of the policy is really all that matters. The rest of the world is laughing at us in the meantime. Canada probably wants to build a wall to keep us out at this point and I wouldn’t blame them.

The wall will never be built for various reasons even after funding for it would
be secured, but let’s pretend it miraculously does get built. Then what? Is this really all the GOP has to offer? Do their voters just expect them to achieve nothing after this?

Say what you want about democrats, but at least they have a variety of policy ideas to consider. That’s just the nature of progressive policy.
The tax cuts were 1,000,000 times more important than getting a wall built, jackass.
tax cuts mean nothing without spending cuts,,,in fact they cause more long term harm
The tax cuts mean thousands of dollars to me.
well thanks for admitting youre only in it for personal gain,,,and putting youre debt on your children to pay

and you failed to account for the increase in goods and sevices that make that tax cut meaningless
You are full of shit. My children and grandchildren will inherit everything I save + the proceeds from investing it.

They will never have to work a day in their life unless they want to.

After generations of being enslaved by the Democratic party of slavery, my family is free.

Last edited:
At this point, I think republican voters and the GOP just want to feel like they have accomplished something. It’s less to do with the wall and more saving face.

I mean you really have to appreciate how bizarre Trump and the GOP are pushing for this useless border wall. This is being fueled by desperation at this point. The symbolism of accomplishment of the policy is really all that matters. The rest of the world is laughing at us in the meantime. Canada probably wants to build a wall to keep us out at this point and I wouldn’t blame them.

The wall will never be built for various reasons even after funding for it would
be secured, but let’s pretend it miraculously does get built. Then what? Is this really all the GOP has to offer? Do their voters just expect them to achieve nothing after this?

Say what you want about democrats, but at least they have a variety of policy ideas to consider. That’s just the nature of progressive policy.
The tax cuts were 1,000,000 times more important than getting a wall built, jackass.
tax cuts mean nothing without spending cuts,,,in fact they cause more long term harm

You are full of shit. My children and grandchildren will inherit everything I save + the proceeds from investing it.
BUT THEY WILL PAY THE DEBT ACCRUED BY THE FED GOV BECAUSE YOU GOT A TAX CUT,,,

th world doesnt revolve around you

:auiqs.jpg: you don't even understand the subject. dealing with a loser like you is just painful. you have no tolerance of another. it's you you, you. you are worse than anyone for the debt. cause you don't know over spending creates debt. I'd hate to be your financial guy.

THATS WHAT i SAID!!!!!

NO IT'S NOT, you said the tax cuts cause debt. you just said it and keep saying it. again, your words,

its called debt
I know you keep saying that. why are you shouting? the implied comment however makes that the scenario was there was no debt ahead of the tax cut, you haven't answered why? see the tax cut doesn't matter, it is only the spending cuts that matter. that is what causes debt, whether or not there is or isn't a tax cut. spending is the boogeyman.

Wow. Stupidity has made quit the home in your brain.

If you quit your job & took a job that only pays half of your previous job and your bills pile up. What caused this?

You quitting your job.

Do you just believe anything the GOP and conservative media says? Lol that is such a non sense. Of course they do.
First of all, the GOP and conservative media never said that, that I know of. I said that.

Furthermore, you are showing off your lack of critical thinking skills again. The fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cut to add to the deficit because all tax cuts cost exactly $0.00.

Borrowing adds to the deficit, not tax cuts.

Are you really too stupid to comprehend that fact?

And we borrow because you assfucks cut revenues without cutting spending.
The people are Tired of being ignored. We are tired of being promised border security to get elected by people in both parties and then completely neglecting it when they get to Washington.

I don’t think the wall would be necessary if the politicians actually kept their promise and enforced the law. But we don’t trust them. So we need a wall so they don’t have an excuse to not enforce border security

Both parties have voted for increased border security. You are just duped by your orange master into thinking a wall would help.

Even someone as dumb as chuck shumer knows a wall would help

No one is saying a wall wouldn't help.

What people are questioning is whether a wall is worth it when such a high % of the illegal population and drug traffic doesn't even come across the border like that. Not to mention that the Mexican cartels have more than enough resources to get around a damn wall that is just going to keep sucking up money over the years.
so the border patrol agency lies?

Billy, I have spoken with a state administrative-level educator, and here's the deal: in this border state, the costs of school to educate children who come here at every age over the border, with or without parents has been grossly dismissed in the political decision-making branch of the Democrat Party.. Taking a child into the fold when he is the age of fourth-graders, but he cannot speak English, has never learned to read nor write nor use a computer--he may be severely malnourished and have cognitive issues for any one of a thousand reasons. To diagnose and deal with, the schools must teach this child to read, write, do math and get him able to junior high school not in six years, but 2 years, which means they have to have bilingual teachers, with health and age-appropriate education, social worker assistive knowledge, strong cultural knowledge of the Latin Americas, of which there are several nations segmenting off native populations and shipping them off to other countries, more in the last 10 years than ever before, in other words, they have to put these children first, raise taxes on the middle class, and put middle class childrens' needs after the crying needs of these children on basically, the same budget with more demands made on the educational background of average teachers who were only responsible for objective learning before, and handling these kinds of children require more Master and Doctorate-level teachers, without the ability to compensate the extra college required to know all these specialty skills to deal with merging several cultures coming over the border with the culture already here. She said the net result that she has seen is teacher exhaustion and leaving education to do anything else at lower pay due to burnout, frustration, and all that goes with the stress of more responsibilities piled on them by the burgeoning requirements made at this time.

That said, the situation is not helped by educators dreading more refugees pouring over the border with parents who see not asylum, but better pay over here, so the goalset of the people crossing is one of moving up, not getting freed from mistreatment. I heard this from the Horse's mouth, not from someone who gloats on gossip. It's the real deal. The education is so costly, the school systems in border states have critical care issues of teachers beleaguered with excessive responsibilities.

If you're hitting on a President or a political party or on teachers in general, you're hitting on the wrong target. You should be looking on that culture that is greedily ridding themselves of people they have no intention in this world of helping, dismissing them as Pisanos.

The target of America's losing the ability to help its own children in this unpleasant scenario of neglecting and displacing the education of American children to accommodate another group of cultures' kids is not fair. They're our country's children getting sidelined to make good things happen for people are ambitious to extract any benefit from another culture than their own irresponsibilie one that doesn't even allow certain classes to get educations.

For a party that claims it's the only one who can help working people, they're not taking care of American teachers burdened with this unnecessary double load. You're not seeing it from America's viewpoints.

So may I make a suggestion for you to pass up to your leadership? Please stop the political rancor against Republicans and the President over the border issue, that their position puts America's finest in hardship, and support the building of the wall without further adieu.

Please encourage your DNC Party leaders to help the teachers. Well, that's all I know on the subject. Goodnight. It's past my bedtime, but I saw your post later and am hoping you will appeal to your political community to do some budgetary rearrangement of using campaign money to destroy people, and channel it to helping these kids without causing them unhappiness.

We need the wall. We're on a no-win situation course the average bird parent has when a cuckoo places its eggs in their nest so she won't have to work.
you don't get it, these fks don't care about american citizens, they look at potential voters. the illegals. think about it, they believe in political power over safety of a nation. Why else would they fight so hard for someone that isn't even a citizen? really, these fks don't care about your safety. they'd rather shoot you themselves for voting differently than them. they are truly the evilest of all human life in the world. Demolosers, it's what makes them losers.
You have made a very logical case, sir. Even so, once in a while a little light of the truth comes to their attention as one of them recalls some small nomothetic principle learned when they were knee high to a grasshopper and changes their mind about their pathetic disbelief in constitutional precepts. Sometimes people are so inured into a system that they are temporarily blind to all else. The day they realize their argument is the direct product of a supplied political myth. Convincing people to be as true as the tide and free as a wind swell, joyful and loving in letting it be does happen from time to time. /incurable optimist

After generations of being enslaved by the Democratic party of slavery, we are free.

What do you save if the gains you get in a paultry tax cut are replaced by higher goods & services.

Billy, I have spoken with a state administrative-level educator, and here's the deal: in this border state, the costs of school to educate children who come here at every age over the border, with or without parents has been grossly dismissed in the political decision-making branch of the Democrat Party.. Taking a child into the fold when he is the age of fourth-graders, but he cannot speak English, has never learned to read nor write nor use a computer--he may be severely malnourished and have cognitive issues for any one of a thousand reasons. To diagnose and deal with, the schools must teach this child to read, write, do math and get him able to junior high school not in six years, but 2 years, which means they have to have bilingual teachers, with health and age-appropriate education, social worker assistive knowledge, strong cultural knowledge of the Latin Americas, of which there are several nations segmenting off native populations and shipping them off to other countries, more in the last 10 years than ever before, in other words, they have to put these children first, raise taxes on the middle class, and put middle class childrens' needs after the crying needs of these children on basically, the same budget with more demands made on the educational background of average teachers who were only responsible for objective learning before, and handling these kinds of children require more Master and Doctorate-level teachers, without the ability to compensate the extra college required to know all these specialty skills to deal with merging several cultures coming over the border with the culture already here. She said the net result that she has seen is teacher exhaustion and leaving education to do anything else at lower pay due to burnout, frustration, and all that goes with the stress of more responsibilities piled on them by the burgeoning requirements made at this time.

That said, the situation is not helped by educators dreading more refugees pouring over the border with parents who see not asylum, but better pay over here, so the goalset of the people crossing is one of moving up, not getting freed from mistreatment. I heard this from the Horse's mouth, not from someone who gloats on gossip. It's the real deal. The education is so costly, the school systems in border states have critical care issues of teachers beleaguered with excessive responsibilities.

If you're hitting on a President or a political party or on teachers in general, you're hitting on the wrong target. You should be looking on that culture that is greedily ridding themselves of people they have no intention in this world of helping, dismissing them as Pisanos.

The target of America's losing the ability to help its own children in this unpleasant scenario of neglecting and displacing the education of American children to accommodate another group of cultures' kids is not fair. They're our country's children getting sidelined to make good things happen for people are ambitious to extract any benefit from another culture than their own irresponsibilie one that doesn't even allow certain classes to get educations.

For a party that claims it's the only one who can help working people, they're not taking care of American teachers burdened with this unnecessary double load. You're not seeing it from America's viewpoints.

So may I make a suggestion for you to pass up to your leadership? Please stop the political rancor against Republicans and the President over the border issue, that their position puts America's finest in hardship, and support the building of the wall without further adieu.

Please encourage your DNC Party leaders to help the teachers. Well, that's all I know on the subject. Goodnight. It's past my bedtime, but I saw your post later and am hoping you will appeal to your political community to do some budgetary rearrangement of using campaign money to destroy people, and channel it to helping these kids without causing them unhappiness.

We need the wall. We're on a no-win situation course the average bird parent has when a cuckoo places its eggs in their nest so she won't have to work.
you don't get it, these fks don't care about american citizens, they look at potential voters. the illegals. think about it, they believe in political power over safety of a nation. Why else would they fight so hard for someone that isn't even a citizen? really, these fks don't care about your safety. they'd rather shoot you themselves for voting differently than them. they are truly the evilest of all human life in the world. Demolosers, it's what makes them losers.

Illegals can't vote. Democrats don't want illegals coming into our country.

We don't want a fucking 40' concrete wall.

then what did you respond too???
I was looking for you to explain what you meant. you said I missed it. I said you didn't say anything, it's why I asked. what is it you don't get?

its called debt
debt, it isn't because of the tax cut is it? cause that's what you said. agreed, that's what you just said? I want clarification before I respond to that stupid statement you just made.
what isnt because of tax cuts???
debt. you claimed debt was due to tax cuts right? I'd like to move this along, why are you so difficult to talk to?
Actually, it was said the tax cuts cause deficits. Not all deficits.

DeFIcits are here...
Tax cut takes effect
deficits are higher.

Americans are getting killed by illegals, hence border security is a high priority. The left just cringed they have no come back to that.

Yup the same left that was for the wall a few years ago.

Now because Trump wants it, it isn't needed??

You can't cure stupid.
They built fences, not 40' concrete walls. You can't cure your kind of stupid.

LMAO Oh you think it will be a forty foot concrete wall??

I'd settle for a ten foot concrete wall with razor wire on top slanted towards Mexico.

You sure as hell can't cure stupid as you prove with each and every post.

Carry on stupid.

After generations of being enslaved by the Democratic party of slavery, we are free.

What do you save if the gains you get in a paultry tax cut are replaced by higher goods & services.
WTF? What "higher goods & services" are you even talking about?

WTF? What "higher goods & services" are you even talking about?
our health ins went up over a thousand dollars just this yr,,, the cost of food went up across the board,,, the cost of everything made out of metal went up by varying amounts

THATS WHAT i SAID!!!!!

its called debt

If you quit your job & took a job that only pays half of your previous job and your bills pile up. What caused this?

You quitting your job.
so stupid fk, was there debt before the tax cut? it's a yes or no answer. why can't you write one or the other? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
See no honesty in a leftist turd.

Americans are getting killed by illegals, hence border security is a high priority. The left just cringed they have no come back to that.

Yup the same left that was for the wall a few years ago.

Now because Trump wants it, it isn't needed??

You can't cure stupid.
They built fences, not 40' concrete walls. You can't cure your kind of stupid.

LMAO Oh you think it will be a forty foot concrete wall??

I'd settle for a ten foot concrete wall with razor wire on top slanted towards Mexico.

You sure as hell can't cure stupid as you prove with each and every post.

Carry on stupid.
That is what Trump said he wanted. Did you see the prototypes?

Trump started this mess with his 40' concrete wall.

Then he duped you into being about border security.

There was money in the spending bill for border security.

The 5.7 billion was for the wall. That is the only thing that was not funded.

Illegals can't vote. Democrats don't want illegals coming into our country.

We don't want a fucking 40' concrete wall.
sure they do, Sanctuary cities proves that point. you lose on that subject alone. not to mention the fact that you don't think illegals come across an open border. When the agents that patrol it say they do. insincerity is truly a remarkable commodity in you losers.

THATS WHAT i SAID!!!!!

its called debt

You quitting your job.
so stupid fk, was there debt before the tax cut? it's a yes or no answer. why can't you write one or the other? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Who said all debt was from the tax cut you God damn assfuck.

You people are dumber than shit.

THATS WHAT i SAID!!!!!

its called debt

You quitting your job.
the debt before the tax cut was trillions of dollars less than it is now and increasing at about a million dollars a minute and still growing

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

its called debt

You quitting your job.
the debt before the tax cut was trillions of dollars less than it is now and increasing at about a million dollars a minute and still growing

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
again, the question was, was there debt ahead of the tax cuts. yes or fking no!! why won't you answer?

Hoyer says border walls 'obviously' work, rejects Pelosi's suggestion that barrier is 'immorality'

"House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., acknowledged Wednesday on Fox News' "Special Report with Bret Baier" that border walls "obviously" work in some areas, and he rejected suggestions that barriers should be removed where they already exist."

The No. 2 House Democrat additionally asserted that the question of whether to fund President Trump's proposed border wall -- a dispute at the center of the unprecedented partial federal government shutdown -- is "not an issue of morality."

Hoyer's comments were seemingly at odds with the positions of other House Democrats, who have argued that border walls like the one Trump is proposing are ineffective and immoral.
"

Even Democrats think Pelosi is full of crap...

I think when people deny facts that are so obvious it really weakens the overall argument. This is how I personally moved somewhat to the right on Abortion, I couldn't deny the reality that many humans that could have been born have not. I'm still pro-choice, but I'm more concerned about the idea of when an egg is now a child, before I just accepted the general mantra pushed in Canada.

It's the same with healthcare and even guns. You don't have to agree with the solution, Lord knows that I understand how horrific socialized healthcare can be and what it means for the overall ownership of you by the state and your lack of individual freedom (they bestow upon you liberty or not as they please). All understand how important it is to have proper healthcare options.

When I think of that stock attachment to the gun that made a weapon fully automatic, and thus circumventing the law I had to consider the argument against it being available. Many reasonable people can see the concern for such an attachment.

So, clearly a wall works. Even if it deters people from coming in the first place, especially kids. When you know you're not going to be able to just sneak over and your kid can't climb a 30 foot fence, you won't even attempt the trek. How many will not be victimized by crime along the way due to not even trying to enter illegally?

I really think this is the political battle that is a horrible one to fight. It's such a pressing issue that without Trumps stance on it in 2016 there is no way he wins. There were other factors of course, but this along with trade deals and confronting China was huge.

You blithering idiot. Asylum seekers are crossing the border LEGALLY.

Asylum seekers or economic opportunists?

There are many Americans who want to work too, they would do so for the minimum wage and general legal protections.

Illegally immigrants will take far less and care little for the law. So why wouldn't some leave to increase their salaries exponentially from what they are getting in Mexico?

its called debt

You quitting your job.

Who said all debt was from the tax cut you God damn assfuck.

You people are dumber than shit.
I asked was there debt prior to the tax cuts and again you didn't answer. see, dishonest as the day is long. no sincerity at all. dude a conversation isn't possible when facts can't even be acknowledged. too bad.

Forum List

Back