Official USMB -- Walls 101 Course for Week of Jan 14th, 2019 -- DO NOT DUPLICATE TOPIC.

tax cuts mean nothing without spending cuts,,,in fact they cause more long term harm
LOL,:auiqs.jpg:how? explain that statement with something.

if you cant understand it, nothing I say will help that
you didn't say anything.
then what did you respond too???
I was looking for you to explain what you meant. you said I missed it. I said you didn't say anything, it's why I asked. what is it you don't get?
tax cuts mean nothing without spending cuts,,,in fact they cause more long term harm

its called debt

LOL,:auiqs.jpg:how? explain that statement with something.

you didn't say anything.
I was looking for you to explain what you meant. you said I missed it. I said you didn't say anything, it's why I asked. what is it you don't get?

its called debt
debt, it isn't because of the tax cut is it? cause that's what you said. agreed, that's what you just said? I want clarification before I respond to that stupid statement you just made.

you didn't say anything.

its called debt
debt, it isn't because of the tax cut is it? cause that's what you said. agreed, that's what you just said? I want clarification before I respond to that stupid statement you just made.
what isnt because of tax cuts???

you didn't say anything.

its called debt
debt. you claimed debt was due to tax cuts right? I'd like to move this along, why are you so difficult to talk to?

its called debt
debt. you claimed debt was due to tax cuts right? I'd like to move this along, why are you so difficult to talk to?

I didnt say tax cuts caused the debt,,,

its called debt

,in fact they cause more long term harm

its called debt
[/QUOTE]

Well that's what you implied in your statement long term harm from tax cuts is called debt. Dude, you wrote the comment. Look above, I've highlighted it for you.

At this point, I think republican voters and the GOP just want to feel like they have accomplished something. It’s less to do with the wall and more saving face.

I mean you really have to appreciate how bizarre Trump and the GOP are pushing for this useless border wall. This is being fueled by desperation at this point. The symbolism of accomplishment of the policy is really all that matters. The rest of the world is laughing at us in the meantime. Canada probably wants to build a wall to keep us out at this point and I wouldn’t blame them.

The wall will never be built for various reasons even after funding for it would
be secured, but let’s pretend it miraculously does get built. Then what? Is this really all the GOP has to offer? Do their voters just expect them to achieve nothing after this?

Say what you want about democrats, but at least they have a variety of policy ideas to consider. That’s just the nature of progressive policy.
The tax cuts were 1,000,000 times more important than getting a wall built, jackass.
That depends on your individual point of view. The tax cuts = thousands of dollars that will not be confiscated from me by the federal government. And no harm to me whatsoever.

Last edited:
QUOTE="jc456, post: 21623310, member: 46512"]

its called debt

Well that's what you implied in your statement long term harm from tax cuts is called debt. Dude, you wrote the comment. Look above, I've highlighted it for you.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

since I posted it twice and you failed to understand it can only mean youre a fucking dumbass

what I said is that tax cuts without spending cuts mean nothing,, in fact cause more long term harm because it increases debt

the proof is the debt is still growing at about a million a minute

At this point, I think republican voters and the GOP just want to feel like they have accomplished something. It’s less to do with the wall and more saving face.

I mean you really have to appreciate how bizarre Trump and the GOP are pushing for this useless border wall. This is being fueled by desperation at this point. The symbolism of accomplishment of the policy is really all that matters. The rest of the world is laughing at us in the meantime. Canada probably wants to build a wall to keep us out at this point and I wouldn’t blame them.

The wall will never be built for various reasons even after funding for it would
be secured, but let’s pretend it miraculously does get built. Then what? Is this really all the GOP has to offer? Do their voters just expect them to achieve nothing after this?

Say what you want about democrats, but at least they have a variety of policy ideas to consider. That’s just the nature of progressive policy.
The tax cuts were 1,000,000 times more important than getting a wall built, jackass.
The tax cuts mean thousands of dollars to me.
well thanks for admitting youre only in it for personal gain,,,and putting youre debt on your children to pay

and you failed to account for the increase in goods and sevices that make that tax cut meaningless

its called debt

Well that's what you implied in your statement long term harm from tax cuts is called debt. Dude, you wrote the comment. Look above, I've highlighted it for you.
[/QUOTE]

since I posted it twice and you failed to understand it can only mean youre a fucking dumbass

what I said is that tax cuts without spending cuts mean nothing,, in fact cause more long term harm because it increases debt

the proof is the debt is still growing at about a million a minute[/QUOTE]
well you're still saying that the tax cuts create debt. no matter how you wish to spin it.

Fact, spending creates debt, not revenue. Fact. look it up.

so one additional question, was there debt before the tax cuts? my money is you won't answer.

well you're still saying that the tax cuts create debt. no matter how you wish to spin it.

so one additional question, was there debt before the tax cuts? my money is you won't answer.[/QUOTE]
youre a liar

I said tax cuts without spending cuts

stop editing my comments

well thanks for admitting youre only in it for personal gain,,,and putting youre debt on your children to pay

and you failed to account for the increase in goods and sevices that make that tax cut meaningless
:auiqs.jpg: you don't even understand the subject. dealing with a loser like you is just painful. you have no tolerance of another. it's you you, you. you are worse than anyone for the debt. cause you don't know over spending creates debt. I'd hate to be your financial guy.

you'll gladly pay us tuesday, for a hamburger today! right?

so one additional question, was there debt before the tax cuts? my money is you won't answer.[/QUOTE]
did you see where I said the debt is increasing at a million dollars a minute???

that debt wasnt there before the tax cut

:auiqs.jpg: you don't even understand the subject. dealing with a loser like you is just painful. you have no tolerance of another. it's you you, you. you are worse than anyone for the debt. cause you don't know over spending creates debt. I'd hate to be your financial guy.

you'll gladly pay us tuesday, for a hamburger today! eight?
THATS WHAT i SAID!!!!!

SPENDING CUTS ARE HOW YOU DEAL WITH DEBT

the proof is the debt is still growing at about a million a minute

youre a liar

I said tax cuts without spending cuts

stop editing my comments[/QUOTE]
I asked you if there was debt prior to the tax cuts. why didn't you answer? I knew you wouldn't, but helps my point that you really don't care about the debt.

THATS WHAT i SAID!!!!!

NO IT'S NOT, you said the tax cuts cause debt. you just said it and keep saying it. again, your words,

in fact they cause more long term harm

its called debt
.... this is your statement. the 'They' in your comment refers to tax cuts.

Now I also asked you if there was debt prior to the tax cuts and you avoided answering like I knew you would. cause you aren't an honest person.

THATS WHAT i SAID!!!!!

NO IT'S NOT, you said the tax cuts cause debt. you just said it and keep saying it. again, your words,

its called debt
i SAID TAX CUTS WITHOUT SPENDING CUTS,,,TRY READING all THE WORDS ON THE PAGE

THATS WHAT i SAID!!!!!

its called debt
i SAID TAX CUTS WITHOUT SPENDING CUTS,,,TRY READING all THE WORDS ON THE PAGE
I know you keep saying that. why are you shouting? the implied comment however makes that the scenario was there was no debt ahead of the tax cut, you haven't answered why? see the tax cut doesn't matter, it is only the spending cuts that matter. that is what causes debt, whether or not there is or isn't a tax cut. spending is the boogeyman.

Do you just believe anything the GOP and conservative media says? Lol that is such a non sense. Of course they do.
First of all, the GOP and conservative media never said that, that I know of. I said that.

Furthermore, you are showing off your lack of critical thinking skills again. The fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cut to add to the deficit because all tax cuts cost exactly $0.00.

Borrowing adds to the deficit, not tax cuts.

Are you really too stupid to comprehend that fact?

And we borrow because you assfucks cut revenues without cutting spending.
The people are Tired of being ignored. We are tired of being promised border security to get elected by people in both parties and then completely neglecting it when they get to Washington.

I don’t think the wall would be necessary if the politicians actually kept their promise and enforced the law. But we don’t trust them. So we need a wall so they don’t have an excuse to not enforce border security

Both parties have voted for increased border security. You are just duped by your orange master into thinking a wall would help.

Even someone as dumb as chuck shumer knows a wall would help

No one is saying a wall wouldn't help.

What people are questioning is whether a wall is worth it when such a high % of the illegal population and drug traffic doesn't even come across the border like that. Not to mention that the Mexican cartels have more than enough resources to get around a damn wall that is just going to keep sucking up money over the years.
so the border patrol agency lies?

The border patrol is NOT asking for a 40' concrete wall.

First of all, the GOP and conservative media never said that, that I know of. I said that.

Furthermore, you are showing off your lack of critical thinking skills again. The fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cut to add to the deficit because all tax cuts cost exactly $0.00.

Borrowing adds to the deficit, not tax cuts.

Are you really too stupid to comprehend that fact?

And we borrow because you assfucks cut revenues without cutting spending.
The people are Tired of being ignored. We are tired of being promised border security to get elected by people in both parties and then completely neglecting it when they get to Washington.

I don’t think the wall would be necessary if the politicians actually kept their promise and enforced the law. But we don’t trust them. So we need a wall so they don’t have an excuse to not enforce border security

Both parties have voted for increased border security. You are just duped by your orange master into thinking a wall would help.

Even someone as dumb as chuck shumer knows a wall would help

No one is saying a wall wouldn't help.

What people are questioning is whether a wall is worth it when such a high % of the illegal population and drug traffic doesn't even come across the border like that. Not to mention that the Mexican cartels have more than enough resources to get around a damn wall that is just going to keep sucking up money over the years.
so the border patrol agency lies?

The border patrol is NOT asking for a 40' concrete wall.
sure they are. It's why the president asked for it. If you think that, then post what it was they did want? I'll wait. The thing is, even obammy's old border chief wanted the wall. are you now calling him a liar?

Forum List

Back